"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

You know what they say. A man isn't a man at all, unless he can AGILE

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

[bleep].

I don't know what's gone into me, why and how the [bleep] a girl has caused me this much anxiety. Has not happened in years. I just saw her for 5 minutes, for the first time in a month. Didn't even touch her. And [bleep]. I just babbled. And messed up. Completely. Hot bloody dang.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

[bleep].

I don't know what's gone into me, why and how the [bleep] a girl has caused me this much anxiety. Has not happened in years. I just saw her for 5 minutes, for the first time in a month. Didn't even touch her. And [bleep]. I just babbled. And messed up. Completely. Hot bloody dang.

Uh, is she your ex-gf or something? If you only saw her for 5 mins, why were you planning on touching her? Seems like a good way to get smacked upside the head. Btw, girls prefer babbling, so it sounds like you haven't messed up...yet.

[bleep].

IME it'll probably take at least 6 months before that anxiety starts to become more manageable. But I've always told women like that how I felt about them, and that I can no longer see them because of it. Helps with closure and makes it easier to essentially cut them out of my life until I'm back to being level-headed

77yLQy8.png

You misunderstood now. She is not an ex or sth. She is a new girl I met in States a bit over a month ago and she is like way out of my league. And anxiety comes because I am so into her.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

You misunderstood now. She is not an ex or sth. She is a new girl I met in States a bit over a month ago and she is like way out of my league. And anxiety comes because I am so into her.

Just go propose to her & marry her ass. Like, what is your long-term goal for a relationship with that chick? Do you even have a long-term goal? 

(Side note: I was watching Friday the 13th Part 2 & Evil Dead prior to checking this non-RSOF forum)

Idek how one could consider someone "out of their league." Like, did you come to the States & she beat you in a Science Fair? If so, she IS out of your league.

Or is it like, one of those "uh, she's hot" things? If so...lolwut. Tbh, just keep on babbling to her. How well do you even know her? Like, WTF do you find so intimidating about that chick that she causes you anxiety?

P.S. There is only one man on earth who would cause me anxiety due to his HOTNESS & that is TIM CURRY. SEXY AF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6089Z_NgPk

She is hot and she is a [bleep]ing folk violinist. I mean, I am also somewhat of a musician, which is how we even met at the States, we were both performing there, but she is on a next [bleep]ing level. She teaches folk music and has been a headliner for the biggest folk festival in the country for like 5 years now. I've never performed anywhere that high.

And propose to her after I've even spoken live with her like 4 times? Quickest way for a rejection, guaranteed.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

She is hot and she is a [bleep]ing folk violinist. I mean, I am also somewhat of a musician, which is how we even met at the States, we were both performing there, but she is on a next [bleep]ing level. She teaches folk music and has been a headliner for the biggest folk festival in the country for like 5 years now. I've never performed anywhere that high.

And propose to her after I've even spoken live with her like 4 times? Quickest way for a rejection, guaranteed.

Ok, srsly, if you are trying to get that chick's attention, just jam with her at the fests you go to, ffs. Every folk fest I've been to, ppl jam whenever they aren't performing on stage. Or at least the ones I go to, they do that...but I'm usually the only girl at the ones I go to >.> But just jam i.e. play music with her, then talk & get to know her better. Ask her if she wants to go for a walk or something after you guys play music - talk to her then. Don't try to freaking jump her bones or something while you are on a walk, though, OMFG.

I don't play a single instrument...

Never even been to a folk festival.

Managed to invite her over.

Aaand we didn't get further from my kitchen. In a bad way. Could barely touch her and she wasn't really receptive, when I tried...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Should have worn your silverhawk boots

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• 2 months later...

I remember when I first started in this thread, about a decade ago, I was terrible. Absolutely hopeless. I was terrified of dancing and touching and hell, girls in general.

Nowadays I spend quite a substantial amount of my free time on dancing, both as a practice and as for fun at clubs n stuff. And I have next to no issues with touching.

Currently I am doing way better than I ever expected. I not the most confident one, but faking till you make it has worked. Age and experience have gotten me to the point where I have girl (or multiple) who is head over heels to me. And I have choice. Even more than choice actually, I can be picky.

And my mental health is messing me up and my medications have made me lose my urges and a lot more insensitive.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

• 2 months later...