Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

• Please log in to reply
19749 replies to this topic

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,002 posts

[bleep].
I don't know what's gone into me, why and how the [bleep] a girl has caused me this much anxiety. Has not happened in years. I just saw her for 5 minutes, for the first time in a month. Didn't even touch her. And [bleep]. I just babbled. And messed up. Completely. Hot bloody dang.

IME it'll probably take at least 6 months before that anxiety starts to become more manageable. But I've always told women like that how I felt about them, and that I can no longer see them because of it. Helps with closure and makes it easier to essentially cut them out of my life until I'm back to being level-headed

77yLQy8.png

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,515 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic
You misunderstood now. She is not an ex or sth. She is a new girl I met in States a bit over a month ago and she is like way out of my league. And anxiety comes because I am so into her.
Posted Image

DragonGayeance
[ Display Name History ]

DragonGayeance

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 140 posts

You misunderstood now. She is not an ex or sth. She is a new girl I met in States a bit over a month ago and she is like way out of my league. And anxiety comes because I am so into her.

Just go propose to her & marry her ass. Like, what is your long-term goal for a relationship with that chick? Do you even have a long-term goal? 

(Side note: I was watching Friday the 13th Part 2 & Evil Dead prior to checking this non-RSOF forum)

DragonGayeance
[ Display Name History ]

DragonGayeance

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 140 posts

Idek how one could consider someone "out of their league." Like, did you come to the States & she beat you in a Science Fair? If so, she IS out of your league.

Or is it like, one of those "uh, she's hot" things? If so...lolwut. Tbh, just keep on babbling to her. How well do you even know her? Like, WTF do you find so intimidating about that chick that she causes you anxiety?

P.S. There is only one man on earth who would cause me anxiety due to his HOTNESS & that is TIM CURRY. SEXY AF.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=K6089Z_NgPk

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,515 posts
She is hot and she is a [bleep]ing folk violinist. I mean, I am also somewhat of a musician, which is how we even met at the States, we were both performing there, but she is on a next [bleep]ing level. She teaches folk music and has been a headliner for the biggest folk festival in the country for like 5 years now. I've never performed anywhere that high.

And propose to her after I've even spoken live with her like 4 times? Quickest way for a rejection, guaranteed.
Posted Image

DragonGayeance
[ Display Name History ]

DragonGayeance

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 140 posts

folk violinist

l000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l.

http://youtu.be/xvmkLnxcJXQ

#RemoveSilverhawkBootsFromRS #RSOF

DragonGayeance
[ Display Name History ]

DragonGayeance

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 140 posts

She is hot and she is a [bleep]ing folk violinist. I mean, I am also somewhat of a musician, which is how we even met at the States, we were both performing there, but she is on a next [bleep]ing level. She teaches folk music and has been a headliner for the biggest folk festival in the country for like 5 years now. I've never performed anywhere that high.

And propose to her after I've even spoken live with her like 4 times? Quickest way for a rejection, guaranteed.

Ok, srsly, if you are trying to get that chick's attention, just jam with her at the fests you go to, ffs. Every folk fest I've been to, ppl jam whenever they aren't performing on stage. Or at least the ones I go to, they do that...but I'm usually the only girl at the ones I go to >.> But just jam i.e. play music with her, then talk & get to know her better. Ask her if she wants to go for a walk or something after you guys play music - talk to her then. Don't try to freaking jump her bones or something while you are on a walk, though, OMFG.

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,515 posts
I don't play a single instrument...
Never even been to a folk festival.

Managed to invite her over.

Aaand we didn't get further from my kitchen. In a bad way. Could barely touch her and she wasn't really receptive, when I tried...
Posted Image

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,217 posts
Should have worn your silverhawk boots
Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

DragonGayeance
[ Display Name History ]

DragonGayeance

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 140 posts

Justin GED Ead.

http://youtu.be/Ryyr-iOxP9E

#RemoveSilverhawkBootsFromRS #RSOF