Da_Latios

"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

You said you live in Lubbock? Maybe that has something to do with it, out here in the country you're supposed to be a virgin until you're 18 at least.

TANSTAAFL

This is the buckle of the bible belt. "The most churches per capita in the United States." Actual thing down here. Besides, this is the country. When Texas Tech lets out, there are barely 160,000 people in the county.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Man, here in the city you see 15 and 16 year olds having sex all the time at parties. Like, I was in the car driving down the street and saw this guy feeling up this girl and kissing her neck while she was laying on the hood of his car outside some house. And she waved. While the guy was licking her boobs.

Amaranth_GTO.png

In my school you see freshmen feeling each other up in the hallways all the time. Not many of them get anywhere though. I guess that's pretty normal.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Alright so theres this girl who's dating a senior (we're sophomores), and me and this girl are getting to be pretty good friends and we just met last week. A lot of my friends are talking to me about how they think she likes me, and it really seems like she does. One of my friends even asked her if she liked me out of nowhere, (he's crazy), and she just said "I have a boyfriend" and changed the subject. There's a few problems though:

1. Almost all my friends hate her except for a couple (they say shes annoying and obnoxious)

2. She's dating a senior...

3. I have no clue if she actually likes me or not

yes im weird idk why im even here

My bias opinion tells me to tell you to remind yourself that she's taken. The moralality in me tells me to tell you to stick with your friends, and not try anything with her. But if you really wanted her...you could make a move. But you're friends don't like her, you're unsure if she likes you, and she's taken. My advice?

remain vaguely distant from her until she's single again.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Engage in gentlemanly combat with the senior? That's really the only way to be honest.

TANSTAAFL

Or you can help her cheat on her boyfriend. You know, with you. :)

But bail when [cabbage] gets real.

I think I may have a crush on a girl. But I'm not sure - I can't remember what feelings are like. I know she likes me, though. And she doesn't like her boyfriend much any more.

[hide] Oh, and the story from last night. She's in my theater UIL play, and we've been relative friends for a while, but she knows how flirtatious I am. But, she's had a boyfriend the entire time, and I've met him and think he's an alright guy, so I never really escalated. Last night, me and three friends were going to a play. I didn't know that dates were supposed to be involved. Me and our friend D were the ones without dates, and my friend T was with this girl who we're trying to get broken up with her boyfriend - a whole romantic love story there, it's cute - while J was with the girl I might kinda like, Ta.

So I was gonna call a girl to come, because D bailed and left with some chick right at the beginning (we were late because we went to the wrong place. not much of a bad thing, the play was [bleep]ing weird for the most part) so I took his ticket stub. Then, for some reason, I decided not to and just enjoyed the play. Ta and J were kinda snuggly, and J's a great guy, but I began noticing that Ta would always look at me before she got all close to J. Makes me feel bad, but I've turned J into a bit of a player, so he'll bounce right back.

Anyways, we want to do something when the play was over, so we think we'll go to an ice cream place. Then we decide we don't want to, so we head to T and J's dorm (most of my friends are in college). There, J goes to the bathroom or downstairs to the store or something, and me and Ta are flirting a lot. J's sort of admonishing her, but whatever, it was fun. Then I'm holding Ta and I tickled her or something, and she told me to go away. So I did. I hardly even looked at her the rest of the night, and that literally drove her crazy because she was with J, who was acting like I do whenever I try and get on peoples' nerves. I became the night's DJ, and impressed her by playing a couple songs on guitar (I've learned a few easy chord progressions).

Anyways, they had to leave at like 11, so we saw them off. I just gave her a little side-hug to continue with the night's theme.

About ten minutes later, she texted me "Sowwy I was so mean(:". I waited about an hour before saying "We'll see how you pay me back." She made some smiley face, and I smiled inside. I actually didn't mean to not text her for a while, we'd gotten pulled over by some cops because apparently my friend's exact car had been stolen - but they didn't know the license plate number. Major wtf.

Anyways, now she's texting me kinda nonstop. See ya![/hide]

Or you can help her break up on her boyfriend.

Better idea. No bailing necessary.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Well, I have a friend in a sort of similar situation. The girl likes him a lot, and they're really close - T and J in the story? That's them.

But she won't break up with her boyfriend for him, merely out of stubbornness. He's a royal [rooster], too, she's only stayed with him because she wanted to be with him for years and when it finally happened, instead of realizing that it isn't as great as she idealized it to be, she just hung onto the thought that he's amazing.

Ah, well. T's planning on giving up on her, because she's really just keeping him on a hook so she gets attention from both guys right now. Makes me sad because T and J are both good friends of mine.

Ever since I gave up on that girl and vowed to change, I haven't felt any emotions. At all. Except sometimes I'll get angry, bored, and occasionally sad (which doesn't last long). But usually nothing. It's been a while since I've felt happy, too. Anybody know why? :unsure:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

You haven't changed. You're putting on a false mask. You do as I do, but you still cling to your ideals of one love or whatever like in the past.

Just gotta make the choice. All in or no.

You haven't changed. You're putting on a false mask. You do as I do, but you still cling to your ideals of one love or whatever like in the past.

Just gotta make the choice. All in or no.

Huh. I guess you're right. I'm not clinging to one love, though. Something else. Just can't figure it out.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

Lent, out of curiousity...what qualified that one boyrfiend as a "good guy" that kept you from stealing his woman?

Oh, he's just a pretty cool dude.

Just kidding. He's bigger than me and he's threatened me many times. I don't care that much, but I never seriously pursued her because of that.

Damn. Iwas hoping it was because he was legit a good person. Well, I guess I'm kinda screwed then. I have some muscle, but not a threatening amount. Blah. I guess I just have to keep you away from my women entirely :P

not if they're ugly

Related: my friend needs to get his [wagon] in gear. He's one of the best-looking dudes I know (me being second, my reflection being first, he may be third), yet he settles for fives and sixes in girls because he [kitties] out and befriends the hot girls. I should fight him.

I wouldn't call myself that attractive, but I also tend to "settle" for 5s and 6s. They just fit my comfort zone better, and tend to be less vain. Not every girl has to be a trophy wife. PLus I connec tto them better on average. I dunno. I also seem to get along better with younger girls. I find it a bit crepy to say that [not THAT young, don't get ahead of yourself] but younger girls tend to be much 'cleaner' and innocent. I can't picture myself with a dirty girl. Maybe once in a while. But primarily, I like being the first to tread on unmarked sand if you catch my drift.

I wouldn't call myself that attractive, but I also tend to "settle" for 5s and 6s. They just fit my comfort zone better, and tend to be less vain. Not every girl has to be a trophy wife. PLus I connec tto them better on average. I dunno. I also seem to get along better with younger girls. I find it a bit crepy to say that [not THAT young, don't get ahead of yourself] but younger girls tend to be much 'cleaner' and innocent. I can't picture myself with a dirty girl. Maybe once in a while. But primarily, I like being the first to tread on unmarked sand if you catch my drift.

Lol you corrupter of the innocent...

rosssigfinal.jpg

I've pledged to never be any girl's first anything. Too much damn pressure. Plus, when you can knock that guy (or past guys) out of the water in everything, all the better for you!

but younger girls tend to be much 'cleaner' and innocent.

Ahhahahaha!

Wait until you see the one's here...

Popoto.~<3

I used to be exactly like that, I found out my issue was that I thought I didn't deserve/couldn't get the more attractive girls so I subconsciously disqualified them.

I have very high standards. Never let them lower.

Although I do have the lowest standards of my cluster of friends. Which isn't saying much. Actually, that's a lie. I'm just more shameless and will check out anything. I mean anyone.

But Lent, what if your friend simply has a different definition of attractiveness?

I mean, when it coems to attraction, there are always people who don't fit into norms.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

He finds the same girls attractive that I do.

He just goes for the uglier ones. Some of them are a little crazy, too, but he's told me he just likes "crazy [bleep]es that might chop my nuts off". Actual quote from him.

God, somebody have a [bleep]ing problem please.