Da_Latios

"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

PROBLEM~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, im playing. As far as females go im doing pretty good :thumbup:

Amaranth_GTO.png

I'm having some issues with my ex, but they're really not that big a deal...and we're not together...so it really doesn't need to be discussed. I'm handling myself alright. Even my friends are all taken at the moment. So they don't have any questions i can't already answer. I'm not sure if I should be thankful for this dry spell in activity or not... I'm going with yes. I'm thankful. So let's brush up on our own skills inthe down time. Explain the game to me you would run in this situation:

Me and you are in a bar at 1 in the morning. There's a pair of girls that have been guzzling beer for the past half hour, and one of them is looking at me funny. The other has a ring on her finger. The bar tender is asian, but looks like he could have some cherokee in him. There's a banana on the floor, and a painting of a sailboat on the wall. The girls are facing away from the entrance door, and we are facing them. There is an old guy rocking back and forth in a bar stool in the corner where the light is flickering.

your move.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I have some problems, but nothing serious that I need help with. Yet.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Is the finger on the right or left hand? :razz:

Meh, I think dry spells are good signs, I think. My life's hanging pretty good. The three most important relationships at the moment that I have with women are all going quite well. Take that how you will...

But no worries, spring fever is coming up soon, love, or at least lust, is bound to be in the air, and with that will come all sorts of fun and trouble. It certainly got me last year.

Flyingjj.png

I've decided that Spanish is awesome. There's hardly any guys in my class, and at least half the girls are decent enough looking. Today I sat beside a pretty cute girl, and we introduced ourselves in Spanish and had a few basic exchanges (bearing in mind this is only the third class this year). Once the lesson got going I wrote on a piece of paaper and asked how old she was, and the we conversed for a bit this way. And just before the end of class, I asked her "Cual es tu numero de telefono?" She wrote her reply in Spanish :thumbsup:

rosssigfinal.jpg

I got invited to a fundraiser party by a new friend, apparently there will be lots of latino girls and they love white guys - especially white guys who try to dance but can't do it well.

Apparently they are also really feisty, so chances are I'm going to bust their balls out of habit and then get beaten up.

Me and you are in a bar at 1 in the morning. There's a pair of girls that have been guzzling beer for the past half hour, and one of them is looking at me funny. The other has a ring on her finger. The bar tender is asian, but looks like he could have some cherokee in him. There's a banana on the floor, and a painting of a sailboat on the wall. The girls are facing away from the entrance door, and we are facing them. There is an old guy rocking back and forth in a bar stool in the corner where the light is flickering.

your move.

This makes me think of a monkey island puzzle for some reason

Pickup banana

Look at single girl - she looks like a dropped pie

Talk to bartender - order a row of shots

Pickup shots

Use shots

Talk to bartender - order a row of shots - no you're cut off

Push man on stool

Pickup stool

Use stool with bartender

Use shoelace with bartender - hey i can't see

Pickup bottle of bourbon

etc

@Rpg, Find a better bar would be my move.

Popoto.~<3

hahaha, I had a good hearty laugh at the responses to my post.

Gratz to JeffWilson for being slick as hell icon_cool.gif

Sounds like we're all in pretty good places at the moment. Shall we go enjoy ourselves for now? I feel like getting laid.

your move.

Walk up to to them. Chat with them. Then as you come over "Haaaaaaaaaave you met RPG?" Then distract the one with the ring on her finger. Boom, you get laid. I get $100 from you and free shots from the barkeep. The banana gets picked up and taken to the old guy who then eats it in a really weird way...

Socc.png

Socc | 99 Magic | 95/99 Range | 99 Defence | 99 Hitpoints | 96/99 Summoning |Join SODB for some monster Slayin! |

just found out more about the senior that girl is dating... they've been together for almost 2 years and they're obsessed with each other, like they even bought a [bleep]ing dog together... this sucks

just found out more about the senior that girl is dating... they've been together for almost 2 years and they're obsessed with each other, like they even bought a [bleep]ing dog together... this sucks

My advice then would be to find a different girl. Worked for me, except I found like five or six. ;)

By the way: problems solved. Wasn't hard to bring my emotions back either, just relaxed a little and lightened up.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

I know there's a really, really small chance that she'll break up with her boyfriend and that I should just forget about it, but it still really SUCKS.

I know, I've been there. Trust me though, you're a lot better off without her on your mind all day.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

hahaha, I had a good hearty laugh at the responses to my post.

Gratz to JeffWilson for being slick as hell icon_cool.gif

Sounds like we're all in pretty good places at the moment. Shall we go enjoy ourselves for now? I feel like getting laid.

Thanks, I'm pretty smooth :cool:

Lol nah, it was one of the situation where you can tell that a girl is keen on you (I always find it pretty hard to tell whether or not girls are flirting) so you know you can move in for the kill without fear of rejection.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Seems I may have got lucky the other Friday. My cousin's girlfriend had a friend over one night and they decided to talk to me on MSN due to my pic (same as the profile pic I have here on TIF.) I'm just going to refer to my cousin's gf as A and her friend as B.

Anyway, A starts by calling me bean head, and mentions she has B over (I have no idea who she is,) so I decided that I could safely try a few things. They wanted me to entertain them, so I get them to jump through some hoops first. It works and I am told several times that B likes me, and that she wants to meet me to which I responded that she'd have to try hard. That also helped a lot, surprisingly. I didn't really think much of it until A told me before that "u mess with the hannah cause she lika u ;)" which I am going to assume means that B really does like me, she's only a year younger than me which is good. Now to decide what to do here.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Seems I may have got lucky the other Friday. My cousin's girlfriend had a friend over one night and they decided to talk to me on MSN due to my pic (same as the profile pic I have here on TIF.) I'm just going to refer to my cousin's gf as A and her friend as B.

Anyway, A starts by calling me bean head, and mentions she has B over (I have no idea who she is,) so I decided that I could safely try a few things. They wanted me to entertain them, so I get them to jump through some hoops first. It works and I am told several times that B likes me, and that she wants to meet me to which I responded that she'd have to try hard. That also helped a lot, surprisingly. I didn't really think much of it until A told me before that "u mess with the hannah cause she lika u ;)" which I am going to assume means that B really does like me, she's only a year younger than me which is good. Now to decide what to do here.

So you've never even met her? Cos that would probably be a good place to start, get your cousin's GF to organise a get together/chance to hangout, obviously with the both of them cos it'd be a bit awkward hanging out if you'd just met...Doooo it maaaaan!

rosssigfinal.jpg

Blach. Lay attempt failed, and now I'm sitting around playing Battlefield. Something is wrong with this picture...

Hello everyone. I'm about halfway through The Game. It kinda seems like all of the useful info has stopped coming and now I'm just reading some lame autobiography. Anyone else get this? I actually feel like I don't want to finish it, but I can't put it down either. I want to finish reading it ASAP, but it's just so dang long.

hmolsig.png

Hello everyone. I'm about halfway through The Game. It kinda seems like all of the useful info has stopped coming and now I'm just reading some lame autobiography. Anyone else get this? I actually feel like I don't want to finish it, but I can't put it down either. I want to finish reading it ASAP, but it's just so dang long.

I thought it was an autobiography? :blink:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

It is an autobiography, I've always said don't read the game if all you're looking for are tips.

You don't need exact routines to copy so you become a 'pua clone', the collection of posts here is more than what you need to know. Now less reading and more talkie to girls.

Long? It's like 200 pages.

The Game's for folks who have trouble even conceiving anything beyond their little bubble of inadequacy. It reveals that, yes, a little nerdy dude can become that badass and get any girl he wants.

If you need actual advice, there are far better places. Honestly, though, that gives plenty of base knowledge. You'll want to look more into general psychology, sociology and general social dynamics stuff if you want to get more in-depth. Nowadays all the canned routines and whatever have been plenty overused, so it's better to learn to just play off your environment.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Lent, that's exactly what I'm looking for. I want to learn how to read body language, improve my apparently 'awkward posture', and learn how people think and how to be really charismatic. What should I read then? I posted a while back asking what books to read on that kinda stuff, and the answer I got was 'just The Game'. I'd like to be pointed in the right direction. So help. Here is a problem. Solve it. =D

[hide]

I know there's 'The Game', but what other self-help/body language/psychology books would you guys recommend?
[/hide]

hmolsig.png

Lent, that's exactly what I'm looking for. I want to learn how to read body language, improve my apparently 'awkward posture', and learn how people think and how to be really charismatic. What should I read then? I posted a while back asking what books to read on that kinda stuff, and the answer I got was 'just The Game'. I'd like to be pointed in the right direction. So help. Here is a problem. Solve it. =D

[hide]

I know there's 'The Game', but what other self-help/body language/psychology books would you guys recommend?
[/hide]

If you really want stuff to read then:

The definitive book of body language by Allan and Barbara Pease

Mastering your hidden self by Serge King

The selfish gene by Richard Dawkins

http://www.askmen.com/fashion/

And my blog.

I wouldn't advise reading 'pua material' apart from Brad P's fashion bible, and maybe something on text game.

Battlefield 2. If it matters that much :P

I recommend paying attention to this thread, taking some sort of sociology class, and maybe even watch some sitcoms. For some reason, sitcoms have taught me a lot about relationships. Why? Because people dealing with problems is good entertainment. And what brings the most problems to people's lives? relationships. now, you can't go on basing everything off a sitcom, but they certainly helped me understand a lot. I also look very far into psychology [going to major in it to get my own practice some day] and sociology. I find them facisnating. I could rattle off some pointers as a general direction in a later post, but seriously - just go to your local library and look through the psychology section [mine has an entire damn shelf of psychology books]. ick one up and leaf through it a bit. It's amazing the things you can learn. But the best way to learn is by trying stuff out for yourself. See pretty girl? talk to pretty girl. Understand what happens between you and girl. Take failures as what not to do, and don't do it again. Take successes, and fnid out why they were sucesses. repeat the good. and so on. I'd eleaborate more, but I'm pressed for time.