"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Well of all of the above, this one stood out to me:

4: this girl loves omelets, how do i acquire a taste for eggs?

Just because she loves omelettes does not mean you have to as well. Don't try to be exactly like her. That's boring and fake. Differences are often what make relationships interesting. And something as trivial as food preferences certainly won't make or break a relationship anyway. Besides, if you don't like omelettes and she knows that, then it will feel extra special if you go out of your way to take her to a great omelette place or make her an omelette, etc.

Plus if she insults, criticises or just doesn't like your opinions/attitudes/likes you should move on elsewhere.

Basically, just be yourself and let things happen naturally. Don't force across a persona which isn't completely you.

I actually don't like being with submissive girls that just agree with me. That's what I have friends for. I find it really attractive when a girl calls me on my crap, fights with me, argues with me over stupid things, and hates what I love.

Is that really so strange?

@Thread: great. you chased away an attractive girl from a relationship thread on a runescape fansite. WAY TO GO

Honestly, if she was having issues dealing with us because we disagreed with her, well, I'm not sure what to tell you. And some of us don't care that this is an RS fansite anymore.

Anyway, I've started working out, which should help with being more attractive, no? And as for your masochism fetish as I'd call it, that's alright. Maybe it turns you on, which I say is fine. Different strokes for different folks and all.

EDIT: 4000'th post.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I was reading that post very seriously, until I read the 'gf' part. That destroyed your creditability from me completely. Troll, RuneScape lingo? Come now, it's not her fault for trying to change her parents, something you in your fictions life story, as I believe it to be, wouldn't do. Now only if you can explain why talking would make it worse ('cuz it could) I'm going to ignore that little post.

Parents should always treat all their kids equally, no favoritism. To make clear, equals amongst the kids...e.g Little brother should get same attention and respect as the older sister (so no one misquotes me).

Just a little repeat so Tan can read my post way up there he might miss:

Have you ever tried talking to them about it? What would be the punishment to her if her boyfriend tried to talk about their parenting?

you're all kids IMO.

18 isn't very mature.

and fictious? you wanna see the scars on my body from being beaten by my mother? or how about the police records where i ran away 3 times? or how about the hospital records from 3 suicide attempts? lol.

i know what i'm talking about.

haters gon' hate.

done with this convo; can take my advice or leave it. fact is im the only one here whos been in a situation like this girl. and mine was worse. and i dealt with it. if she cant, shes a pansy. last post here.

We would listen more if you dropped that arrogant tone of "i know better." Maybe you do but you don't need to portray that in everything you say.

I was reading that post very seriously, until I read the 'gf' part. That destroyed your creditability from me completely. Troll, RuneScape lingo? Come now, it's not her fault for trying to change her parents, something you in your fictions life story, as I believe it to be, wouldn't do. Now only if you can explain why talking would make it worse ('cuz it could) I'm going to ignore that little post.

Parents should always treat all their kids equally, no favoritism. To make clear, equals amongst the kids...e.g Little brother should get same attention and respect as the older sister (so no one misquotes me).

Just a little repeat so Tan can read my post way up there he might miss:

Have you ever tried talking to them about it? What would be the punishment to her if her boyfriend tried to talk about their parenting?

you're all kids IMO.

18 isn't very mature.

and fictious? you wanna see the scars on my body from being beaten by my mother? or how about the police records where i ran away 3 times? or how about the hospital records from 3 suicide attempts? lol.

i know what i'm talking about.

haters gon' hate.

done with this convo; can take my advice or leave it. fact is im the only one here whos been in a situation like this girl. and mine was worse. and i dealt with it. if she cant, shes a pansy. last post here.

Unless your older then 18, which I doubt, let alone 20, you are a child to me. I've been working as a Youth Ambassador for 3-4 years now, and not all people, especially women can run away from their problems or confront them head on. talking about suicide the way you do just makes me think your nothing more then a childish girl seeking attention and wanting pity. I've been to hell and back and seen others as well, suicide isn't something you brag about. Anyone who has been beaten or any form of assualt doesnt parade around saying "yeahhh, I got beaten as a child and I ran away. you can do it too, grow up.", life is not that simple nor will it ever be for some people.

Normally I'd ignore a childish person like you but when you drag suicide etc in like its a joke, especially when I help young people with these problems, then it becomes personal.

Popoto.~<3

Once again I am disappointed by the tipiters' troll-detection capabilities.

^

Okay, I need help cheering up my girlfriend now. We're both kind of bummed by us not being able to hang out much, but she's got a lot mroe of a pessimistic attitude. She's sure we'll be caught, won't be able to hang out at all, and that her parents will never relent. orz

Now, I've already asked a really close friend of mine to call ehr tomorrow to help cheer her up (he's gay, and in a relationship so there's nothing to worry about there, in case anyone was wondering). Also I'm trying to find as many methods for us to communicate as possible.

So, I'm looking for a really good online chat that doesn't require download (and isn't Facebook), and really good ways to cheer her up. Since right now her outlook and mood are worse than I've ever seen them. (To compund the problem, I'll be away from home from 10:30- later than 4:00 tomorrow.)

EDIT: And now she's got even more to worry about. Her period is two weeks late, and she's had cramps through that time. She thinks she might be pregnant.

However, as far as intimacy goes, we've only ever gone as third base. And we've always been very careful that once something touched my junk, it stayed away from her junk.

So basically, I need other possible explanations for this. I don't see how it's possible for ehr to be pregnant, but the situation is weird regardless.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Okay, I need help cheering up my girlfriend now. We're both kind of bummed by us not being able to hang out much, but she's got a lot mroe of a pessimistic attitude. She's sure we'll be caught, won't be able to hang out at all, and that her parents will never relent. orz

Now, I've already asked a really close friend of mine to call ehr tomorrow to help cheer her up (he's gay, and in a relationship so there's nothing to worry about there, in case anyone was wondering). Also I'm trying to find as many methods for us to communicate as possible.

So, I'm looking for a really good online chat that doesn't require download (and isn't Facebook), and really good ways to cheer her up. Since right now her outlook and mood are worse than I've ever seen them. (To compund the problem, I'll be away from home from 10:30- later than 4:00 tomorrow.)

EDIT: And now she's got even more to worry about. Her period is two weeks late, and she's had cramps through that time. She thinks she might be pregnant.

However, as far as intimacy goes, we've only ever gone as third base. And we've always been very careful that once something touched my junk, it stayed away from her junk.

So basically, I need other possible explanations for this. I don't see how it's possible for ehr to be pregnant, but the situation is weird regardless.

Well there are a handful of possibilities:

A) You're offspring is fathered by god

B) You're J.D. [scrubs reference]

C) she slept with another guy

D) she's just super stressed and her body handled it by making her period late

I'm going with D

also, get Skype. it's high quality, free, and has optional cam chat. hell yeah.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

My younger sister's friend (Year younger than me) is hot, and there's a chance she's into me. Should I go for it? I'm not talking about a relationship, just a hook-up. The catch is that she's "one of" her best friends, but my sister [bleep]es about her enough that I know they don't really qualify as best friends.

So, to go after her, is there a black and white answer, or does it depend on how hot she is?

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

My younger sister's friend (Year younger than me) is hot, and there's a chance she's into me. Should I go for it? I'm not talking about a relationship, just a hook-up. The catch is that she's "one of" her best friends, but my sister [bleep]es about her enough that I know they don't really qualify as best friends.

So, to go after her, is there a black and white answer, or does it depend on how hot she is?

Ultimately it's your choice. Can you deal with your sister if she finds out and goes bananas? And what if that girl gets pregnant? Can you see yourself supporting her? Living with her? Etc. Really, think it through. There are consequences. If you can live with them if the worst comes to be reality, do what you want to do.

I don't really have a suggestion for the relationship side of things, but you could try ebuddy. It pretty much lets you use a lot of chat clients (MSN, Yahoo, AIM, etc) without actually downloading anything, just with an ID.

I haven't tried it out myself, but a bunch of people on my friendslist use it, and it seems to work pretty well.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Should be OK, just make sure you tell your sister before you think you may decide to involve yourself more intimately with this girl, or it could end badly.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Stress can affect the menstrual cycle and it can manifest itself in feelings of pain and discomfort, so it's a possibility. Truth is, none of us can perform tests to know what's happening inside of her; a nurse can. If she's having these cramps because of stress in her personal life, and she thinks there's a possibility of pregnancy, it would probably help her to go and see a nurse to find out what's happening, and also just to have someone to talk to.

It would probably help her to talk to someone who isn't involved in the situation.

Just talk to your sister first. Chances are, if she's reasonable, she'll be fine with it if you talk to her.

Ultimately it's your choice. Can you deal with your sister if she finds out and goes bananas? And what if that girl gets pregnant? Can you see yourself supporting her? Living with her? Etc. Really, think it through. There are consequences. If you can live with them if the worst comes to be reality, do what you want to do.

I think that's a step too far, just worry about what your sister will think.

Well, she had her period today, so that's solved.

And I'll try out new chats with her later.

But... she's looking on her parents not letting us hang out as the end of us ever seeing each other.

Mind, we can still see each other in school, chess club, when she waits for the late bus after review, and when a mutual friend (Skyler) sets up stuff for us to do.

Also, I'm hoping her mom, at least, will eventually waver and let us see each other again.

But, she's just.... I can't cheer her up right now. And I can always cheer her up. I need help. I need her to realize that we can't change what happened, but we can face the future positively and make due with what we have. We can make it through this until things get better.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Well, she had her period today, so that's solved.

And I'll try out new chats with her later.

But... she's looking on her parents not letting us hang out as the end of us ever seeing each other.

Mind, we can still see each other in school, chess club, when she waits for the late bus after review, and when a mutual friend (Skyler) sets up stuff for us to do.

Also, I'm hoping her mom, at least, will eventually waver and let us see each other again.

But, she's just.... I can't cheer her up right now. And I can always cheer her up. I need help. I need her to realize that we can't change what happened, but we can face the future positively and make due with what we have. We can make it through this until things get better.

This may sound horrible/nasty but does she want to be cheered up? does she want you to cheer her up? hell does she even want to be with you still?

This girl of yours doesn't seem to be fighting very hard and to me that instantly raises the question "does she still want to be with you?" Is this drama scence that is created a soft way for her to show you the door?

I apologise for the negativity but somebody should ask them. I won't ask the others ones in my head because your text answers them well enough.

Is she hot enough to brag about hooking up with? If yes - do it. If no...eh, do it anyway. Who cares?

God damn it. My ex since 2 months just started dating another guy, meanwhile of course I'm still in love with her. I saw this coming, too. So why the hell am I so shocked about it all?

[bleep]. I thought I had a chance with her.

I thought I had a chance with her.

That's why.

it hurts for sure, but don't go jumping into a relationship to spite her, or to pretend like you're over her. It wouldn't be fair to the girl. I've made that mistake before. Trust me when I say don't do that.

However, feel free to flirt and [bleep] yourself out to anything of the female persuasion. I encourage it

No, I wouldn't do that, unless I actually liked the person.

I didn't think I would either, but my high expectations of myself seem to fall more often than they should.

So Sam became single, AGAIN. We told her this would happen. To be honest I'm not even sure I want to chase after her, last thing I want to hear from another woman is "I prefer us as friends"

If you really don't value her friendship, I'd half heartingly suggest relentlessly flirting with her to the point of over-aggression. Then she can't see you as a friend and will either leave you the hell alone, or hook up with you. Which in all honesty, most of the time its the former [not for you personally, but just in general]