Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Da_Latios

"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Just change your train of thought...

To: "My height and voice make them nervous because they are attracted to me"

77yLQy8.png

I am 6 foot 7 and a Police Officer.

To be perfectly honest, that makes a lot of people a bit nervous around me in fear of doing the wrong thing.

I have a thick Aussie accent (which isn't special down here but it does do well with foreign girls)

I honestly don't really think height/weight/voice does anything different in a relationship. I don't really go off of anything purely physical in any form of relationship or bond I make and not many people I know do at all. Maybe its just the area you have grown up in and the thoughts it has left in your head. If it all seems too much for you, then I would boil it down to good old Location, Location, Location :P

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

I'm 5'11" 120lbs

By no means a giant, but I have a tendency to go for girls in the 5'6" range. it's not an important feature to girls generally

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

6 feet 7 aswell. But I have the lowest voice in my school. I can almost reach the lowest tone available on a piano, missing very little.

And yeah, moving is not an option, been begging for this since we moved here 8 years ago.

And I forgot to mention that for the last 7 summers I have lived in absolute isolation in Norway, without seeing anyone outside my family. Going to spend 2 months so this summer aswell.

And that scared part, I have the habit of standing too close to people. And when someone's chest looks at you, I think you would be scared aswell.

EDIT: Oh, I think that latest girl I told of, I think that train/girl has gone. Haven't been able to meet her once for a week. I am too busy, and then she is too busy. And I am too shy to simply call her and arrange a time that would suit us both aswell. I have no clue, where to take her, I have no money, I think she doesn't really like me according to the tone she replies me texts and phone calls with...

So hopelessly single again, nothing gonna change till autumn either, going off to Norway to work in a month, as I said.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Or instead of submitting to the same fate/rut you seem to "enjoy" so much, you could call her and tell her you'll date the shit out of her for free.

6 feet 7 aswell. But I have the lowest voice in my school. I can almost reach the lowest tone available on a piano, missing very little.

And yeah, moving is not an option, been begging for this since we moved here 8 years ago.

And I forgot to mention that for the last 7 summers I have lived in absolute isolation in Norway, without seeing anyone outside my family. Going to spend 2 months so this summer aswell.

And that scared part, I have the habit of standing too close to people. And when someone's chest looks at you, I think you would be scared aswell.

EDIT: Oh, I think that latest girl I told of, I think that train/girl has gone. Haven't been able to meet her once for a week. I am too busy, and then she is too busy. And I am too shy to simply call her and arrange a time that would suit us both aswell. I have no clue, where to take her, I have no money, I think she doesn't really like me according to the tone she replies me texts and phone calls with...

So hopelessly single again, nothing gonna change till autumn either, going off to Norway to work in a month, as I said.

A girlfriend isn't what you need.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

No one needs a girlfriend

No one needs a girlfriend

This is true.

However it's pointless to agree if your actions aren't coherent with your remarks (and most peoples' aren't).

77yLQy8.png

Most people here are also teenagers. I think a lot of the advice here is telling teenagers to act like adults which isn't that effective.

TEENS GONNA TEEN

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Most people here are also teenagers. I think a lot of the advice here is telling teenagers to act like adults which isn't that effective.

TEENS GONNA TEEN

I definitely agree with that...

Though, I remember when I was in my early-teens, my older brother (18 years older than me) told me that it's not just kids that make mistakes in life-- adults mess up constantly, yet kids still have this ideal that adults are flawless role models. Granted, adults probably have more common sense than teenagers, but still-- it's very easy to make poor decisions when one's environment is "influential" (for lack of a better word) enough.

77yLQy8.png

I'm 5'11" 120lbs

By no means a giant, but I have a tendency to go for girls in the 5'6" range. it's not an important feature to girls generally

Not meaning to be insulting, and I'm guessing you don't mind or you wouldn't have said it, but your very light (for your height).

And in general, for a guy, height is an advantage. At least for people in the average height range for their gender, the preferance is normally someone who is taller (girls) or someone who is shorter (guys). The tall girls and short guys obviously don't get to be as choosy because of the limited options (where short and tall defined relative to the average for their gender). Not sure how it applies to people past like 6'1" (which is like the upper end of what the world was built to accommodate, at least in North America), but I can't imagine it being an issue for most girls. If anything, it just enhances the primal protector role (because our subconscious minds are not all about gender equality).

5'11", 120 lbs? Wowza. I'm 6'1", 185 lbs and people say I'm skinny. D:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I'm 5'11" 120lbs

Seriously? 120 lbs? ...

My gf is 5ft 4 and 115 lbs and is slim.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

It's underweight, but not extremely underweight. Some people just have a tendency for that I guess.

Guys, he sees himself in the mirror every day.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

RPG YOU MUST EAT MORE IMMEDIATELY [/grandmother]

I'm 6'1", 150...

polvCwJ.gif

5' 8" and ~130 lbs....

I haven't checked either in over a year though, so it's probably changed (likely gone up as I've been exercising a lot more, and I've always been skinny).

Also, OT is overall very skinny, isn't it?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

5' 8" and ~130 lbs....

I haven't checked either in over a year though, so it's probably changed (likely gone up as I've been exercising a lot more, and I've always been skinny).

Also, OT is overall very skinny, isn't it?

Doubt it. I imagine people with a healthy weight are more likely to post about it and post pictures.

polvCwJ.gif

Yes, I realize I'm very skinny lol. I don't really have any serious qualms with it, I'd much rather be skinny than overweight. I do wish I had larger pecs and shoulders, as it makes my chest looks awkwardly disproportionate, but...eh. Live with the hand your dealt I suppose. Most comments towards my physique are complimentary, if not "eat more". Not really my fault, I eat a lot when I can, I just metabolize and move a lot. I'm also structured to be small having the genes of a 5'7" father that clocks in at 170 [130 before he started working on the road, eating diner food everyday] and a mother at 5'5" that didn't hit 100lbs until she was pregnant with me haha.

Well shit. Now I feel fat.

6'7. 200 lbs/90 KG's.

AnthonyWL.png

6ft7? Are you sure about that?

EDIT - a good rule of thumb on determining a healthy body-weight: if you look down and can't see what's beneath, then you've got a problem. If you look in the mirror and see ribs, then you're probably underweight.

Anthony, I am 6 ft 7, or 200 cm's and I weigh 85 kilos :D

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

6ft7? Are you sure about that?

EDIT - a good rule of thumb on determining a healthy body-weight: if you look down and can't see what's beneath, then you've got a problem. If you look in the mirror and see ribs, then you're probably underweight.

Yep. I'm about 202 cms tall.

I can see my balls lol. Its not like that. I didn't say I was fat, I just said I feel fat. Everyone stating their height/weight compared to my 90 Kilos makes me feel a little big. I do have a good mix of Fat and Muscle though and I am far better than I was last year tipping the scales at 130 Kilograms.

Anthony, I am 6 ft 7, or 200 cm's and I weigh 85 kilos :D

We are the same height and you weigh less than me. Why is it you are so afraid of your weight when it comes to girls then? I don't get it. :P

AnthonyWL.png

Since everyone's saying it: 6ft @ 75 KG/165kg.

I used to only weigh 65/143 but the coke addiction and bad eating packed on a 10kgs 2 years ago. Mostly thanks to mum constantly saying "PUT SOME WEIGHT ON YOU'RE SKINNY" when I was 16 (only weigh 60kg back then). I kinda miss it too, a lot easier to "tone" myself then lose weight, THEN "tone".

Popoto.~<3

Who said I was afraid of weight? Girls are afraid of my height, lol :D

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc