Da_Latios

"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

I was purely talking of myself. No offence Ezka, you are awesome :)

This is my 10th summer of solitude.

And I am bad because of other things. I have done bad stuff to other people. Really bad.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I was purely talking of myself. No offence Ezka, you are awesome :)

This is my 10th summer of solitude.

And I am bad because of other things. I have done bad stuff to other people. Really bad.

Hot damn Saq! I'm sorry... Just realised the monumental derp and misread I had this morning. (Holiday/sea air has made my brain go fuzzy I guess!!!)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Dunno if anyone will get the reference but I thought of this while reading this last conversation: (couldn't find an english image)

wyCZeUN.jpg

• Like 1

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Is anybody else doing the 'freshman 15' next year?

Tips, advice, stories?

qTLQRuS.png

Tips, advice, stories?

Doesn't the freshman 15 refer to weight gain because freshman eat as much as possible with their meal plans?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Tips, advice, stories?

Doesn't the freshman 15 refer to weight gain because freshman eat as much as possible with their meal plans?

The freshman 15 isn't something you do; it's something that happens to you lol. Also relatively sure that term's usually only used for women

But considering Resistance posted that, it's hard to tell if he's trolling or not

77yLQy8.png

Also relatively sure that term's usually only used for women

Women might be the ones who obsess over it more, but in my college "orientation" bullshit class they forced me to take, it was stressed to both groups equally.

hzvjpwS.gif

I regret nothing because my experience is my own and mine alone. No one can change what I've done, but I'm always learning and growing.

I wouldn't say you regret NOTHING, but I do agree with the rest. The mistakes we make, we learn from them. the experiences we gain, we use to grow and etc etc philosophical mumbo jumbo.

Popoto.~<3

Also relatively sure that term's usually only used for women

Women might be the ones who obsess over it more, but in my college "orientation" bullshit class they forced me to take, it was stressed to both groups equally.

What do you mean by that? I thought it was like a culture thing that was passed from the sophomores onto the freshmen every year?

qTLQRuS.png

The [bleep] is this "I spent (x time) in solitude" bullshit?

Sometimes we spend time being single. Get over it.

My freshman 15 is only just now starting to show. And that's after 3 years.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Oh, silly me. I thought freshman 15 was when you had sex with 15 girls during your freshman year or during freshers week. I'm definitely not doing the actual freshman 15.

qTLQRuS.png

Tips, advice, stories?

The freshman 15 isn't something you do; it's something that happens to you lol. Also relatively sure that term's usually only used for women

But considering Resistance posted that, it's hard to tell if he's trolling or not

Where in Muggiw makes a hugely brutish generalization/stereotype.

;)

@Resistance, not gonna lie, that's kinda [bleep]ed up. Your choice/life really, but dude, grow up - school is for school, not getting laid by every girl on the hall.

I would disagree there, Constrictor. University is a life changing experience, and while the primary focus is around education - I would argue that it is important to your development into a mature person.

Also, page 777 :)

qTLQRuS.png

Is it even possible to screw 15 people in one week? That sounds like wayy more trouble than it's worth

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Is it even possible to screw 15 people in one week? That sounds like wayy more trouble than it's worth

It's possibly over the whole year then, although I'm sure it's quite possible in a university city to do it over the first week. People have achieved much greater things in much shorter amounts of time.

qTLQRuS.png

RPG, solitude, as in not a single person in the 20-mile radius. Besides my family, but they do not count...

The negative sides of working in the mountains.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I would disagree there, Constrictor. University is a life changing experience, and while the primary focus is around education - I would argue that it is important to your development into a mature person.

Also, page 777 :)

Laying 15 hens doesn't equal mature. Oh dear god, I am so not looking forward to University and all the baboons who are going to be there.

edit: @Sentry, from all that you have said, it seems you've done everything you really can. I know how entirely unhelpful this comment is, but I'd just give him time and continue to support him. As he gains confidence he'll get there. This happens in every relationship (same sex or not) someone tends to be more "mature" in one area or another and it takes time for both partners to kind of get to the "same level." Some people take years, others take days or months, it really just depends on the person.

Sentry, really all you can do is try to be supportive and help him accept who he is. Ultimately though, I think this is going to boil down to how long you're willing to wait and deal with all the sneaking around. Sometimes you just have to do what's best for you.

@Resistance, not gonna lie, that's kinda [bleep]ed up. Your choice/life really, but dude, grow up - school is for school, not getting laid by every girl on the hall.

Just remember, there's a time and a place for everything...and it's called college. :lol:

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I agree with Kaida's point as well, Sentry.

You seem to really fancy the lad, so honestly, stick with it as long as you think it is worth it, and from what I can see (which this being online board is very little) you think he is.

At your second point: yes but I dunno. The people whocare/count how many times they get laid are the people who are doing it wrong.

I did a bad thing. Or an ill advised thing at least.

I'm not going to go into the details of it too much, but basically there is a girl who I am friends with. And I slept with her. Multiple times. And while I do like her, there are a lot of reasons why it is very much so not a good idea. I guess I'll briefly go into them because otherwise this won't really make too much sense.

Basically, I'm not over my ex, so there's an issue there. Also, the girl I have this thing with broke up with her boyfriend quite recently (a few days after my ex and I broke up a little over a month ago), with whom I am good friends and I'm going to be living with him come the fall. And it's absolutely not cool of me to do what I did and I know that.

So the goal is to find a way to pull a 180 on what I've said/done and stay friends with her. The problem is that she seems like she's pretty into the whole thing and we basically came to the conclusion that it would be okay to do, we just have to make sure no one finds out. And I agreed with that, but obviously I've changed my mind or I am at least having second thoughts. Not just because of the shit storm that would come from someone finding out, but also because I don't want to do this to my friend, nor do I want to have to hide the "relationship" from all my friends, because that's just a ton of bullshit.

I know this is maybe the opposite of what this thread is usually about, but I need advice on how to get myself out of this situation. Because as it stands, morally I know I am in the wrong and that I need to stop this before it gets more out of hand, but to do that I have to turn down sex from a very attractive girl. And I'm not sure I am a "strong enough" person to do that.

So, uh thanks in advance. I'm probably just going to tell her straight up that I can't do it and hope that she doesn't get upset about it. But I kind of needed to share what's going on with someone and I can't go to pretty much any of my friends about this.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Freshman = first year of college/university

I'm not sure about American terms.

qTLQRuS.png

Laying 15 hens doesn't equal mature. Oh dear god, I am so not looking forward to University and all the baboons who are going to be there.

It's his dick; let him live. For all your indignation, you're not any more grown up because you don't want to get laid.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!