Da_Latios

"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

@muggi

What's your policy (for lack of a better word) on attending family events? I got my dumb ass invited to a girl's brother's wedding. I'd like to go just for the fun time and alcohol aspect but I don't want to send the wrong message to the girl. Girl is aware exclusivity isn't an option right now, but to make matters a little complicated, her brother is a decent friend of mine.. Girl and I have been FB's basically since summer began, she's from my hometown and we go different schools so I'm hoping that also helps her understand this isn't going anywhere after August.

I avoid them just because that kind of sends the message that you're her [exclusive] boyfriend. Especially if she's "just" a FB and you haven't been seeing her for very long.

77yLQy8.png

Id say go and have a good time anyway though. No reason why you cant if she's totally aware your being there doesnt mean anything binding between the two of you

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I have a feeling that she already thinks of him as boyfriend material, hence the invitation

If that's not the case though then ya I agree w/ RPG

77yLQy8.png

Go, and spend the night hitting on other women

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Threesome?

rosssigfinal.jpg

No sheep allowed.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Saw this pic somewhere a few days ago, it struck a chord with me. Pretty much every personal self-development venture summed up in a simple picture:

zrgbigg.jpg

• Like 4

77yLQy8.png

Does that cycle repeat ad infinitum?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

For separate endeavors yeah

In other news, a girl on POF has her occupation set as "future nurse." Well shit, I should just change my occupation to "future retired millionaire" since we're allowed to do that

• Like 2

77yLQy8.png

Hmm... I may have gotten my 17 year old girlfriend pregnant. This could be unpleasant.

TANSTAAFL

Hmm... I may have gotten my 17 year old girlfriend pregnant. This could be unpleasant.

When you find out whether she is or not, just think carefully about what you two want to do. But for now, just take a deep breath and stay rational. Something like this can very easily cloud one's judgement and thoughts.

In other news, a girl on POF has her occupation set as "future nurse." Well shit, I should just change my occupation to "future retired trillionaire" since we're allowed to do that

ftfy

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

In other news, a girl on POF has her occupation set as "future nurse." Well shit, I should just change my occupation to "future retired trillionaire" since we're allowed to do that

ftfy

I don't think inflation will be that bad in the future.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Dude your life is GAME OVER if you decide to be a father at your age

• Like 1

77yLQy8.png

Well it will be with that sort of attitude.

• Like 1

Details

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

How long has it been since you had the sex that might have gotten her pregnant? If it was less than 72 hours ago it's not too late to prevent it with Plan B.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Well it will be with that sort of attitude.
It's a cultural thing. In America, unplanned pregnancy at a young age means the mother, the father, and the child are almost guaranteed to spend the rest of their lives (or at the very least, the next 18 years) in poverty.

Not sure if rocc0 lives in the US though, as I'm posting from my phone right now

77yLQy8.png

Yep, 18/m/USA. We're not sure when exactly she would have gotten pregnant but her period is now almost a week late and she says she is normally very regular. She's not on the pill but we always use condoms / do the water test after but apparently there is still a small probability of failure. She has been extremely stressed for the past month though so we're hoping that's what caused her to be late. Pregnancy test tomorrow I guess to find out.

Other problem: she's only 17 and in my state if you're under 18 abortion requires parental consent. Her parents are devout Catholics.

TANSTAAFL

You done goofed Rocco. Better be getting her on the pill soon

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I tried, but she has a (non-life-threatening) medical thing that makes it impossible.

TANSTAAFL

The stress could play a big part.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.