Da_Latios

"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Unfortunately I never did figure that one out. But if they bring up any sexual topics first, they're definitely dtf

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I mean on tinder homie

Just follow my flowchart. I had a girl respond to my opener with "come over?" a couple weeks ago... So I did :)

I say "hey", you say "come over"

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I mean on tinder homie

Just follow my flowchart. I had a girl respond to my opener with "come over?" a couple weeks ago... So I did :)
I say "hey", you say "come over"
"Come over" ... "Wait I mean hey" ... "Wait, you're supposed to say hey" ... "Well this is awkward" ... "Screw it, wanna come over?" ... "Hey want to see me naked? Come on over to hidden.url and check me out for free." ... "God dam Tinder"

I mean on tinder homie

I say "hey"

Hey! What a wonderful kind of day!

77yLQy8.png

If I got a dollar for every bot that told me to buy her roses on tinder...

Luckily I've only ever seen 3 bots on Tinder. 2 in Norway and 1 here.

I totally erased Tinder after it started randomly locating me somewhere in Moldova -_-

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I totally erased Tinder after it started randomly locating me somewhere in Moldova -_-

Are moldovan girls hot?

Are moldovan girls hot?

They are so-so. Too slavic for my tastes, quite pretty otherwise.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Sup fellas, got something new going on here. Here's the scoop. A week ago there was a date auction at my college. I went to watch and did not plan on bidding on anybody. I'm a pretty social dude so I ended up befriending some people around me in the crowd. Anyway, this girl went up there and I had recognized her from my math class. She's pretty attractive and I tell my mates this. They all collectively tell me to bid on her and of course I did it. And I won.

We exchanged numbers and she texted me some. I texted her back a couple times. Wasn't expecting much because I knew it was just a date auction thing. Anyway, last night we actually went on the date and it went really well. Not the best at reading people, but when we were at dinner she was smiling and laughing a lot and she kept touching my leg with her feet. When she was in the car, she would turn her whole body to talk to me so she was like sideways in the seat.

After dinner, we did some Netflix and chill (lol) and she sat really close to me. Our arms were touching the whole time and I was making her laugh a ton. I got some mixed feelings because after the movie was over, she got up and said she was exhausted and she left back to her dorm. She said she only got two hours of sleep when we were at dinner. She gave me a big hug before she left.

After she left, she sent me a text basically saying thanks and that she had a great time. I texted back and said I had a great time too and we should do it again. She replied "Absolutely :)"

So I'm pretty sure this means she's interested, correct? Going to see her again later this week and we'll see how it goes. Probably gonna ask her out again if things seem right.

Nah I dunno man, most girls that say "absolutely :) " when offered a second date are totally uninterested :eyeroll:

switched out that awful webcam pic for a selfie where im smiling and I'm getting a lot more matches and better quality matches. 

Why the bloody heck did you have an awful webcam pic on your profile anyway?

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I'm getting more matches as well after having switched up my pics, but super hot girls still aren't responding too much. Mostly average to above average do though

Sup fellas, got something new going on here. Here's the scoop. A week ago there was a date auction at my college. I went to watch and did not plan on bidding on anybody. I'm a pretty social dude so I ended up befriending some people around me in the crowd. Anyway, this girl went up there and I had recognized her from my math class. She's pretty attractive and I tell my mates this. They all collectively tell me to bid on her and of course I did it. And I won.

We exchanged numbers and she texted me some. I texted her back a couple times. Wasn't expecting much because I knew it was just a date auction thing. Anyway, last night we actually went on the date and it went really well. Not the best at reading people, but when we were at dinner she was smiling and laughing a lot and she kept touching my leg with her feet. When she was in the car, she would turn her whole body to talk to me so she was like sideways in the seat.

After dinner, we did some Netflix and chill (lol) and she sat really close to me. Our arms were touching the whole time and I was making her laugh a ton. I got some mixed feelings because after the movie was over, she got up and said she was exhausted and she left back to her dorm. She said she only got two hours of sleep when we were at dinner. She gave me a big hug before she left.

After she left, she sent me a text basically saying thanks and that she had a great time. I texted back and said I had a great time too and we should do it again. She replied "Absolutely :)"

So I'm pretty sure this means she's interested, correct? Going to see her again later this week and we'll see how it goes. Probably gonna ask her out again if things seem right.

Why didn't you make a move to determine whether or not she's interested?

77yLQy8.png

Why do you have to make a move on the first date?

Why can't it be on the second or third?

Why has it always have to be purely about sex on the first or second date?

Twice I've made a move on first date, and it went shit within a few months or even weeks actually.

Twice I have not made a move on the first date and now one is still lasting after 4 months and the other ended with the girl moving out of town. (and becoming an international model, having been touring Asian countries as a model for the last few years)

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Why do you have to make a move on the first date?

Why can't it be on the second or third?

Why has it always have to be purely about sex on the first or second date?

Twice I've made a move on first date, and it went shit within a few months or even weeks actually.

Twice I have not made a move on the first date and now one is still lasting after 4 months and the other ended with the girl moving out of town. (and becoming an international model, having been touring Asian countries as a model for the last few years)

http://forum.tip.it/topic/192134-i-want-a-girlfriendboyfriend-and-other-such-relationship-advice/page-948?do=findComment&comment=5584600

I think it'd be better for you to argue what the benefits are for not making a move on the first date. Because I can guarantee most of the people reading this thread are crossing their fingers, hoping that you're right. Because if you're right and I'm wrong, then they have a free pass to act like a [kitty] and wait for the girl to basically give them a written invitation to make a move :P

77yLQy8.png

So it seems we're all in agreement that she's interested and I was a moron for not making any moves.

Next step is obviously asking her on a second date. She skips math class a lot so I don't get to talk to her much. The people running the date auction gave us a voucher to use for some Italian joint and we were going to use it but decided to go to another restaurant instead. Planning on texting her in a few days with something like, "I still have that voucher they gave for that Italian place. You up for it?"

This a good plan?

Don't do dinner. Just do drinks or coffee unless there's some kind of activity that you think you'd both enjoy doing like going for a walk around the park.

Text her about something you both laughed about the other night to start the conversation off on a lighthearted note. Banter for a little bit and then pitch the meet. "Let's grab drinks at [place] on [day] night."

When did you last see her? You should text her like 24-48 hours after last saw her. Don't wait a few days.

77yLQy8.png

Im guessing Maze is young, by the math class comment and general lack of confidence. So perhaps drinks aren't on the table.