Tshirt collection. Big update, and vote!

DementedHero

Hey, just wondering, I'm doodling something atm and I'm just wondering how do you put your drawing on that tshirt model? Just paste it on a blank one? If so can I have it?

Thanks

borderedsh0ai8uxj5.png

Thanks To:reddawn509, Hoopster211, JacobRyan, navyplaya, bigsword33, Ferahgo28, speedofsound, Goldwolflord, unknowz, GonAndGary and born2die

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The updated one is a big improvement but I think the colour of the snake could be different, I don't think it go too well with the green, just my opinion, hopefully I can get my hands on one when they get printed.

igsig.png

If they become available, post a link on where to get them, 'cause I really want the darker blue one ;)

New one looks great too.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Added a new design.

Also, I probably got some good news for y'all!

I was browsing through the printing options on the site we get these shirts printed, and I stumbled apon Digital Direct printing.

It is basically the way they print on white shirts. I, and the other guys too, thought this way of printing was only available to white/light shirts. Turns out, it is also usable on coloured shirts!

The thing is, this is not the best lasting quality of printing. It will not last forever, like the plot/flex printed designs would. The design will fade out after a long time and many many washes. But hey, still, coloured shirts! Hell yes!

tipitsigte0.png

I like the new design as always :thumbup: there is just a couple of things that bothers me.

[hide=]1. The laser doesn't look good when it hits the birds beek (Sp?), needs to go for the head itself in my opinion.

2. The "Blobalien" that grabs the sea monster and the ripped off head needs a larger body as it looks like he floats at the moment.

3. I think the tail would look better if you did it in the same style you did with the ripped off head.[/hide]

Good job yet again, making me even more tempted to kill for one of those T-shirts.

igsig.png

Yeah, the las0r is gonna get some more lovin from me, I just quickly scribbled it there when I was drawing the whole thing, just to have it there, to work on later.

Hitting the head of the pterodactyl could be a good idea, could do a nice x-ray skull with brains in em.

I'm not going to make the way the tail that got shot look the same as the neck, as there are 2 different things happening.

The neck is getting pulled off, breaking the bone, leaving pieces of skin hanging, and blood dripping.

The part of the tail has been vaporized by the gun the alien used, which is now laying on the floor, giving a little aftershock.

Yeah, the alien in the back looks a bit odd, tried to make it look as if he was on the ufo. Gotta find a solution for that, as it does look like he is floating.

Thanks for the feedback.

tipitsigte0.png

The tail looks like it's been shot now :thumbup:. The ripped off arm is a good addition. The laser looks better but I think it could be slightly thicker, it's looking fine at the moment though. The "Bird" needs a longer body (tail), just noticed that it's body is really short and it would need a longer tail to be able to keep it's balance in the air, looks like it's going to flip over (this is cartoonish though, not a big matter). About the hovering slime, maybe you could give him a cyan glow under him that makes it look like he use some power to hover.

Good update :thumbup:.

igsig.png

Good update, detail looks fabulous :thumbup:, the only thing I'm not to keen about is the legs that you added, they seem very slim, I suggest using the same type of blobby legs you used for the other ones or thicker legs. Not really a must but I think it would look a bit better with that. Good job on this one, one of your best "concepts" for a T-shirt, I'd really love to see it printed

PS: why am I the only one posting except you?

igsig.png

well done DH :)

Result is rather good :)

May i suggest going for a limited colour scheme? like blues with afew greens. It may not be so "in your face"

Very well done

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

How can I find your designs on the site? I really wanna buy one of those shirts!

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

None of these are for sale yet, I'll make sure to notify you guys when they are.

I added a new one. Still work in progress.

I'm trying to save up some designs.

I got 2 finished, the dino one, and one I had laying around.

2 unfinished ones, the deepsea one, and the one I just posted.

And 1 collab I just started on.

And another idea in the works, started sketching on that.

This is going to be awesome.

tipitsigte0.png

Great choice of T-shirt colour on the remake, gives it that "spooky" look :thumbup:. Clouds are excellent, nice shape, flow, might want to add a lightning bolt to make a bit more interesting maybe? Can't really go into detail as it's so small, Looks quite good though. Can't wait for the final product :thumbup:.

igsig.png

xD.

Good job :thumbup:, I really love this concept. Could look better if the monsters that comes out from the pumpkin had a little more red in their details, like colouring the eyes or something similar, not a major thing though, looks good as it is :thumbup:.

igsig.png

very nice ideas, they look like you put a lot of thought and time into them.

which program are you using to make the designs?

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore