Guide to Extremely Fast Melee XP

muggiwhplar

Remove this guide before the word spreads -_-.

This is where Sallem, second player to 200m str exp, trained.

There are better spots, much better. Same monster, different locations.

Like the DT skeletons, the spot were thought of as useless until a year and 4 months ago.

Remove it >_>

no it isnt, I'm a friend of hers and this is not where she trained to 200m exp i can tell you that now.

nice will try it out soon

and no im not gonna tell you where she trained lol

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Advice: Bring Dragon 2-Hander or Dragon Hally for special as they will provide better experience for you in this location.

Sounds like a good training spot.

If you want another form of exp at the same time, simply bring a familiar who trains in that particular skill. Particularly effective are the Hunter Cats, since they will likely have to move to engage combat or strike first - which triggers their ability.

dds has the best spec for this location... there's only two monkeys

77yLQy8.png

are u using piety, cause if ur not this place is kind of useless with the shadow dt dungeon. I train there sometimes with a bunyip and i dont have to touch the mouse or the keyboard for practiacally 40 minutes until it runs out, then i summon another. After that one i tele w/games necklace to barbaria and recharge my summoning pts there

(11:31:09) -[RS]RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 11,548 strength exp in 9mins 50secs. That's 70,462 exp/h. Estimated time to level up: 1hr 12mins 50secs

(13:29:20) -[FL]RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 13,332 strength exp in 10mins 6secs. That's 79,200 exp/h. Estimated time to level up: 54mins 42secs

That's at 90/86 :(.

are u using piety, cause if ur not this place is kind of useless with the shadow dt dungeon. I train there sometimes with a bunyip and i dont have to touch the mouse or the keyboard for practiacally 40 minutes until it runs out, then i summon another. After that one i tele w/games necklace to barbaria and recharge my summoning pts there

Shaddow dt dungeon? :? I assume you mean the giant skeletons?

Also, to save some money you can tele to the alter, charge prayer then run back down, i found i got exactly the same exp as i did doing what you say in the guide.

81147627af7.jpg

Thanks Hatebringer for the awesome siggeh :)

rank2runemonkey.png

^ I got bored ;)

My blog is win <3

Seems pretty weird how some spots thought to be useless are secret to majority of players. It seems like a good way to train but the teleporting and running through gorillas seem to unpractical for me.

Btw Muggi, should repost your chinchompa guide. I was looking for it but got deleted.

randomkcopyq.png

Piety drains WAAAY too fast. Either 5% or 10% str prayer are the best to use, depending on your budget/prayer lvl. Plus, the DT skeletons aren't multi so you're losing 10k XP/hour from using a bunyip instead of a combat familiar, which adds up fast

(11:31:09) -[RS]RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 11,548 strength exp in 9mins 50secs. That's 70,462 exp/h. Estimated time to level up: 1hr 12mins 50secs

(13:29:20) -[FL]RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 13,332 strength exp in 10mins 6secs. That's 79,200 exp/h. Estimated time to level up: 54mins 42secs

That's at 90/86 :(.

I get about 10k bonus XP from my combat familiar per hour, plus around 70k regular XP at 70/85

Also, to save some money you can tele to the alter, charge prayer then run back down, i found i got exactly the same exp as i did doing what you say in the guide.

I know, I believe I mentioned that in the guide - but it only costs 40k/hour to use p pots instead of using the altar halfway thru the trip

Seems pretty weird how some spots thought to be useless are secret to majority of players. It seems like a good way to train but the teleporting and running through gorillas seem to unpractical for me.

Btw Muggi, should repost your chinchompa guide. I was looking for it but got deleted.

It only takes about 30 seconds to teleport and run through the gorillas, and you only have to do that every 10 minutes.

Not enough people looked at the chin guide and I really don't feel like re-writing it - the Google cache doesn't have it -.-

77yLQy8.png

still just for a 10k xp bonus from ur familiar really isnt worth using prayer potions for

i just really dont get this because if u train at the monkey gurards, u can constanly use piety, giving nearly the same att/str bonus as a salve (e) ammy and burst of strength (if thats what ur talking about) if u have to tele ever couple of minutes or waste prayer potions

still just for a 10k xp bonus from ur familiar really isnt worth using prayer potions for

i just really dont get this because if u train at the monkey gurards, u can constanly use piety, giving nearly the same att/str bonus as a salve (e) ammy and burst of strength (if thats what ur talking about) if u have to tele ever couple of minutes or waste prayer potions

Jimmy stfu you n00b.

And its nice if you can get stackable items with % towards certain things. Like if the mask and stuff can stack up percents.

the gorillas really aren't that great - they have high defense and can't use salve... crowded too; only good if you can use black mask on them

77yLQy8.png

Hi there

I was viewing your guide [Very nice BTW] and i noticed a red orb-like object on the handle part of your sara sword. just wondering what that was, because ive seen them in the GE, and this picture has no such thing?

=\

Signed

-Peanut

peanut.png

Goals:

65/70 Attack

70/70 Defense

68/80 Strength

64/75 Fishing

71/70 Mining

Hi there

I was viewing your guide [Very nice BTW] and i noticed a red orb-like object on the handle part of your sara sword. just wondering what that was, because ive seen them in the GE, and this picture has no such thing?

=\

Signed

-Peanut

lent items have orange dots on them

77yLQy8.png

Peanut123 wrote:

Hi there

=\

Signed

-Peanut

lent items have orange dots on them

No, borrowed items have

red
dots on them. Get it right. :roll:

Anyway, went to that spot. +15% strength and geyser titan for range XP, camping with prayer pots. Averaging well over 100k XP\hour. I'd bet with piety it could approach 110k total, but I found myself being limited by the monkey spawn times even in a full world (Much better then DT, though). I think this is my new training place... now delete this guide before it changes into green drags... or dt skeles... or tanning dragonhides... or avansies... or ankous... or plank make... or enchanting bolts... or chinchompas... or all the other great things that got killed by a few guides. Especially green drags, I used to make over 800k an hour there with my method. Now its 5 level 100- to each world, so many that even with piety and max strength bonus I can't get half the kills I used to. Anyway, nice guide, and I hope this method dosn't become too popular! (Prayer potion requirement should scare people off)

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

^^ wut he said

nice guide though

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

the gorillas really aren't that great - they have high defense and can't use salve... crowded too; only good if you can use black mask on them

then use full melee void on those gorillas, i just dont get y u want to use this spot, which u have to use prayer pots for, when there are so many other training spots where u can get pretty much the same bonuses w/out prayer potions.

then use full melee void on those gorillas, i just dont get y u want to use this spot, which u have to use prayer pots for, when there are so many other training spots where u can get pretty much the same bonuses w/out prayer potions.

You don't have to use prayer potions... it just makes it slightly more convenient and only costs 40k an hour... most people can make at least 500k an hour

can't afk at gorillas either

anyway, fine w/ me if you dont wanna use the spot... less competition lol

77yLQy8.png

It's starting to get harder to find high poopulation worlds with no one there :ohnoes:

I'm guessing you have but i'll ask anyway, have you tried using different combination of prayers to find which is more efficient? Like using the 5% attack aswell as strength.

81147627af7.jpg

Thanks Hatebringer for the awesome siggeh :)

rank2runemonkey.png

^ I got bored ;)

My blog is win <3

It's starting to get harder to find high poopulation worlds with no one there :ohnoes:

I'm guessing you have but i'll ask anyway, have you tried using different combination of prayers to find which is more efficient? Like using the 5% attack aswell as strength.

Either 5 or 10% str only... att prayers aren't helpful

77yLQy8.png

I did most of MM yesterday and noticed that all but one of the times I went there someone was training there (I know its only 1 trip there, I messed up a few times).

Did slug menace and planning on training my prayer just for this.

Also can't find a reason in the guide for having a banana. . . .

I did most of MM yesterday and noticed that all but one of the times I went there someone was training there (I know its only 1 trip there, I messed up a few times).

Did slug menace and planning on training my prayer just for this.

Also can't find a reason in the guide for having a banana. . . .

Ape Atoll teleport costs 2 laws, 2 fires, 2 waters, and a banana

77yLQy8.png