Emergency Prayer and Food! 43 Supporters!

Miner_Guy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good, but it needs something to prevent abuse. For the prayer, say the prayer drains twice as quickly. For the food, it should have maybe a 3/4 effect?

I support.

even though this could be easily abused

How can Emergency Prayer and Food be abused? It can't! It's impossible....

SUPER.gif

It would be much easier if you could right-click a prayer/food, and select 'Emergency Protect from Melee'. The prayer will turn a little lighter in your prayer interface. The same is with food, right-click and select, for example, 'Emergency Shark', all the sharks in your inventory will turn a bit lighter, and will be eaten at a disconnect. As for abuse of the emergency prayer and food, the food could heal like 20% less, and the prayer would drain 20% faster.

- Danil445.

Proud owner of the Quest Cape since 31/08

M200.png

Quest suggestion: The Shadow of a Delver

It would be much easier if you could right-click a prayer/food, and select 'Emergency Protect from Melee'. The prayer will turn a little lighter in your prayer interface. The same is with food, right-click and select, for example, 'Emergency Shark', all the sharks in your inventory will turn a bit lighter, and will be eaten at a disconnect. As for abuse of the emergency prayer and food, the food could heal like 20% less, and the prayer would drain 20% faster.

- Danil445.

I agree with the first bit of what you wrote good idea! :thumbsup:

But i don't see the point of making the Emergency Food and Prayer less effective by making it heal 20% less an prayer drain 20% faster.

Manager of MIC* Fishing and Cooking Shop

Click on the banner below to go to Manager of MIC* Fishing and Cooking Shop

ownqv0.png

isupportemergencyfoodanbr6.png

Couldnt someone abuse this while fishing/cooking?

Ex: Someone is cooking the fish they get. They get a full inventory and put that inventory in their emergency food slot. Then, they fish another inventory and cook that one. They go to the bank empty their main inventory, then empty their emergency food into the bank.

I might of missed something, but it seems as they save time with an extra inventory. :o

25632.jpg

Magma_Guard3.png

runescapeboomdeyadasigui7.jpg

Couldnt someone abuse this while fishing/cooking?

Ex: Someone is cooking the fish they get. They get a full inventory and put that inventory in their emergency food slot. Then, they fish another inventory and cook that one. They go to the bank empty their main inventory, then empty their emergency food into the bank.

I might of missed something, but it seems as they save time with an extra inventory. :o

When tyou put the food into the Emergency Food Section the food will still stay in your inventory it will just go into the other section in the interface. The section doesn't act as a second inventory. It just shows what Emergency Food you have selected and what you can select as your Emergency Food. Hope you undersand. :thumbsup:

SUPER.gif

sounds like a good idea for afk training to me... :ohnoes:

But on the other hand, one time I backspaced out, and a drunk dwarf killed me #-o...

I thought, oh, I'll deal with him tommorow, log in the next day and I'm in lummy.

So... support.

26,974th person to get 85 mining on September 20th, 2008

Try Ferion, it only takes a few minutes per day; you can play it while mining.

Well...

I just got a few ideas for this:

1: Monsters killed while "disconnected" yield no drops or experiance

2: Unusuable in PvP

In genral I support

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...