Wearable skill capes in F2P ~ 90 supporters ~

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a skillcape or anything but I think it would be a great addition. So Support.

Additional Reasons Why:

-No MSSW for them :( thats enough reason in itself...

-Can't do much in the PVP worlds

That's all I can think of right now...

Admiral_Caro.png

I don't have a skillcape or anything but I think it would be a great addition. So Support.

Additional Reasons Why:

because they wont take of their cape...(=their fault)

this is stupid, really go to target get a job there for 2 hours and you can buy about 3 month in rs credit! for 2 hours of work!...anyway to the other statment "Plus, I'd like to think that Jagex is kind enough to give a little to its loyal players that have stuck around long enough to get a 99 skill." really the whole 2 months(at a small amount a day) of cooking it would take to get 99 and "deserve" a cape....maybie if you have all f2p 99's then jagex could consider offering you a month or so membership to get you capes...other than that...it $5, really?

Y_Z.png

really go to target get a job there for 2 hours and you can buy about 3 month in rs credit! for 2 hours of work!

Did you consider some people being unable to get a job? I can't get one before I hit the age of 15. So it might be quite hard. <.<

OT: Support, 100%.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Additional Reasons Why:

because they wont take of their cape...(=their fault)

this is stupid, really go to target get a job there for 2 hours and you can buy about 3 month in rs credit! for 2 hours of work!...anyway to the other statment "Plus, I'd like to think that Jagex is kind enough to give a little to its loyal players that have stuck around long enough to get a 99 skill." really the whole 2 months(at a small amount a day) of cooking it would take to get 99 and "deserve" a cape....maybie if you have all f2p 99's then jagex could consider offering you a month or so membership to get you capes...other than that...it $5, really?

1. There's a reason why people like me can't just buy members. Some have school, some have restrictive parents, and others just don't want to be member again, among other things. Plus, you're idea of getting a job at Target is impractical. I won't get a job just to get $15.

2. Cooking requires money. Time is required to get money. I think the total time required to get 99 cooking is more than 2 months. Also, getting a 99 requires a certain amount of dedication. I think the "whole 2 months(at a small amount a day)" that a person takes to get that cooking cape gives him the right to "deserve" a cape.

f203f1850c.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

support.

My goals:
[b]5M coins:[/b] 4350K+ coins 200k+ items - 2 dec 
5M coins - 16 dec
I [b]have gotten[/b] my 5M by christmas.

-bah this is only here for historical purposes now, I got 20m+ already

"fail,well atleast the title,i wont read it with that colours"

"If you hadn't posted in rainbow I would actually give this a proper read"

"Colours suck."

*I remove colours*

"Where did all the colors go!? This is now 40% more likely to be tl;dr'd due to the lack of colors."

• 2 weeks later...

ACHEIVED! :thumbsup:

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Uhmmmmm... WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!? How did we achieve this??? :o

~Mr. "WTF?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

This isn't some cruel, cruel joke to trick me into taking off my skill cape is it?
I'd almost bet it is. Be careful. :!:

I would loathe hearing that you ended up being forced to drop a cape that cost 100K to get... Let alone the fact that it cost all the hard work/time, just to get a '99'... :boohoo:

~D. V. "Danger, Will Robinson!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I support,i'm going soon to get 99 mining,then fishing,cooking,and RC,and i'd hate that i can't get it except if i am P2P,and it's not easy to cross 10 miles and go to the post office to send Jagex payment to be member(no sms or phone member here).

Cybermullet.png