HEROES SPOILER!!

TheChamp

You just don't want to have to think while watching televisiom :P

I love thinking while watching television. That's why I'm still a fan of Lost even after most people stopped watching. Time travel is just stupid, there are always plot holes and paradoxes though like I said earlier.

When done in a semi-realistic fashion and taking into account multiple time-lines/universes to take care of the paradoxes and plot holes then I'm OK with it. Just look at the movie Primer, which is also a good movie if you want your brain to explode from trying to keep track of everything.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=spoilarz]I'm so glad Bob died, he was just absolutely horrible, and made season 2 suck badly. Now that Peter's mommy is head of command, what changes will she make? I hate not sleeping on Mondays :wall:[/hide]

[hide=Spoiler]What! Bob was cool. Even though he was kinda evil like... I liked him. I seem to like weird characters for some reason. :|[/hide]

prospektssigza4.jpg

Thought the episode was amazing.

[hide=spoiler]I assume this season is going to involve catching the Villans that escaped from the prison/isolation place. (name of the chapter) Also going to involve the spread of powers and, of course, Hiro's storyline. I wonder what happens in the "end of the world" scene that leads to Hiro's death???

Also thought the sex scene was a bit random. I figured they had some kind of attraction to each other (kinda obvious), but he just went wild on her. Good thing my little brother went to bed after the first hour. :P

Is it next week yet?[/hide]

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

To watch or not to watch?

Ill think ill wait to Wednesday to watch it with my sister.

Guessing it was good then though?

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

[hide=]I'm loving the turn Claire's character is taking....I'm really excited to find out why she is so different from other re generators. Also, I'm wondering what power the bald villian has(the one that peter is trapped in) The diagram in Bennet's papers was just his head with circle's around it...so that make me think like, physic attack...but why would that be "You don't want to know thing" And yeah Indy, I agree with you about time travel....it's really annoying. Like the fact that if future peter hadn't come back.......ugg, its annoying.[/hide]

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

[hide=]I'm loving the turn Claire's character is taking....I'm really excited to find out why she is so different from other re generators. Also, I'm wondering what power the bald villian has(the one that peter is trapped in) The diagram in Bennet's papers was just his head with circle's around it...so that make me think like, physic attack...but why would that be "You don't want to know thing" And yeah Indy, I agree with you about time travel....it's really annoying. Like the fact that if future peter hadn't come back.......ugg, its annoying.[/hide]

[hide=]jesse aka bald man power is sound manipolasion.[/hide]

[hide=]I thought that under his picture the power name was sound manipulation? If so that would be really awesome. You could really mess someone up with that, making them hear anything you want. It would be a mysterious whisper, or a huge explosion.

I really enjoyed the premier. It shows that this is going to be a good season. I was able to predict Linderman was not there during the chess scene, before the nurse comes in. It makes sense that his power might be able to stop him from completely dying.[/hide]

Man, I hate time travel. Absolutely hate it.

Really? In films and tv programmes?

I love it myself.

Yep, too many plot holes and paradoxes.

I like time travel in heroes. Like N0M_AN0R said, heroes would have no plot without it.

[hide=]Save the Cheerleader, Save the World in the first season

Takezo Kensei turning into Adam Monroe in the second

Peter shooting nathan in the third[/hide]

Ok thats all I can remember for now. Looks to be a good season.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

[hide=]Yeah, if he hadn't come back then the future he was in was what happened, but since he did come back his future doesn't happen (although the new one may not be better). However, since his future never happened future Peter never exists, which means he couldn't come back to change it. The only possible explanation for this is that future Peter's future still exists, in which case him coming back changed absolutely nothing in his future except he isn't there anymore and our future is just an alternate timeline. That's OK if they want to take that route out but ultimately it means Peter just chose to jump to a different timeline that he thought would be better, and let his timeline fall to even more pieces, screwed up the alternate timeline more, and screwed up our Peter and Parkman.

God damnit time travel sucks.

Oh and I think Claire is different now because she doesn't feel pain anymore, which makes her even less of a human than she already was in her eyes.[/hide]

Do we really need to use hide tags at this point? It's TV season now, there is going to be discussions about each episode. I know in the Lost thread we didn't bother with hide tags.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I love the series personally, so here's my input.

[hide=Peter Petrelli-Future]I think Peter is trying to do what's best, but it ends up biting him in the behind. I think he'd be better off listening to his mum.[/hide]

[hide=Peter Petrelli-Past]The past peter Petrelli, as we know, is now trapped in the guy from level 5's body. I can't decide whether I think he will get the power of "sound manipulation" or whatever the report paper said, or whether he will retain all his past powers. Personally, I want him to get this new guy's power and wtfpwn the other guys, seeing as Mr. Bennett said it was the most powerful.[/hide]

[hide=Ell]She's gonna go rogue and destroy the planet, nuff said.[/hide]

[hide=Angela Petrelli]I think this is going to be one of the season major "to watch closely" characters. She hasn't been really important up to this point, besides providing us with a few statements that make us say "wtf does that mean". I think she's the kingpin of this whole future Armageddon thing, so to speak.[/hide]

[hide=Mohinder Suresh]I think he royally f****d himself up. I also think, however, that he got what he needed. The girl who's with him (forget her name) was begging for a cure, and now Mohinder's gonna be hauling some serious [wagon] to find one so he doesn't die.[/hide]

[hide=Gabriel "Sylar"]As much as everyone wants to think he's the bad guy here, I think he will be the real hero in the end. I'm not exactly sure what his agenda is, as much as I've tried to piece it together. It seems like he's just out to become the master collector of abilities so he can be unique. The opener proved he's just misunderstood about his aspects of brain-eating, seeing as all he did was poke around in Claire's a bit and then popped her cranium back on. He's gonna do something to shock us all, I can just feel it.[/hide]

[hide=Nikki Sanders?]I think Nikki has one of the most interesting abilities. Her multiple personalities might be considered just some weird thing, but I think it goes like this. Nikki has Multiple personalities, and each one has a different ability. I mean, her first one gave her super strength, and now, assuming this new appearance is still her, her 2nd one gave her freeze powers. Imagine what, or who, else she could be hiding in her.[/hide]

[hide=Hiro Nakamura]I don't think there's much to say about this guy, besides he enjoys doing crazy stupid stuff. Hopefully his plan works with the tracking medal. Maybe he'll finally get to do some more crazy teleporting samurai sword fighting stuff. That's always cool.[/hide]

[hide=Ando!]Finally!! I've been waiting for Ando to actually be relevant to the story for something better than being extra baggage for Hiro. I'm watching this guy closely.[/hide]

[hide=Crazy Speedy Girl]Since she's new, the only thing I can really say about her is that I think Hiro will end up becoming friends with her.[/hide]

[hide=Claire]Weird as always. I think Sylar plucked something while her was in her head, so now she can't feel anything. She's just as human as always.[/hide]

[hide=Mr. Bennett]Does this guy actually have a power, or is he just that badass? I really don't know what to think of this guy, he confuses me.[/hide]

[hide=Matt Parkman]Alternate storyline, cool. :thumbsup: I'm waiting for that Tribesman he's following to pull some crazy power out of his hat. Like summoning a Rhino or something. Anyway, the only thing to really predict here is what this Oracle thing or wherever he's headed is all about. I think Parkman is finally going to understand what he's capable of and pull out his mega moves on the Level 5 guys.[/hide]

[hide=Claire's Mom]I think she's more powerful then anyone thinks. My bet is the other fire handler guy from Level 5 and her are going to have a duel sometime in the future. Looking forward to it.[/hide]

Also, I forget, but what happened to the Haitian? Did he die or just kind of drop off the storyline?

Also, I want to see more of the Mimic girl and Maciah. I assume they will be in the next episode, but I suppose we'll see.

Hope I didn't forget any of the real mainstream characters...

7 years 'scape knowledge and counting

m8pu02.png

99 Attack - June 8th 2010 99 Defence - August 2nd 2011 99 HP - December 2nd 2011

[hide=Gabriel "Sylar"]As much as everyone wants to think he's the bad guy here, I think he will be the real hero in the end. I'm not exactly sure what his agenda is, as much as I've tried to piece it together. It seems like he's just out to become the master collector of abilities so he can be unique. The opener proved he's just misunderstood about his aspects of brain-eating, seeing as all he did was poke around in Claire's a bit and then popped her cranium back on. He's gonna do something to shock us all, I can just feel it.[/hide]

Sylar's not really a Villain, I don't think, he's just evil. He's not gonna be a hero because he's just gonna try to kill everyone with a power and take their power.

[hide=]The preview for next week shows Sylar and Noah working together but I think he either has a hidden agenda or was somehow influenced by Angela Petrelli.[/hide]

[hide=Nikki Sanders?]I think Nikki has one of the most interesting abilities. Her multiple personalities might be considered just some weird thing, but I think it goes like this. Nikki has Multiple personalities, and each one has a different ability. I mean, her first one gave her super strength, and now, assuming this new appearance is still her, her 2nd one gave her freeze powers. Imagine what, or who, else she could be hiding in her.[/hide]

Niki and Tracy aren't the same person. How can she be alive after she blew up? Even if she somehow survived how would she be working with the Governor a week later? I think it's the real Jessica who was taken by The Company as a child.

Also, I forget, but what happened to the Haitian? Did he die or just kind of drop off the storyline?

[hide=]He's gonna be in episode 3(according to wikipedia).[/hide]

[hide=Mr. Bennett]Does this guy actually have a power, or is he just that badass? I really don't know what to think of this guy, he confuses me.[/hide]

He's just that super-smart badass kind of guy that always has like 33 plans each involving the heroes at his disposal using their powers as a team. He is more important than most people with powers in the show. [hide=hide!]After seeing Sylar not eat Claire's brain but actually just copy her power then heal her up, I think he is really a borderline hero, just like Peter is a borderline villain. If he didn't have to see their brain to copy a power, he would probably let his victims live :thumbsup:[/hide]

He's just that super-smart badass kind of guy that always has like 33 plans each involving the heroes at his disposal using their powers as a team. He is more important than most people with powers in the show.

And he shares my name, which makes him even more awesome.

p2gq.jpg

[hide=hide!]After seeing Sylar not eat Claire's brain but actually just copy her power then heal her up, I think he is really a borderline hero, just like Peter is a borderline villain. If he didn't have to see their brain to copy a power, he would probably let his victims live :thumbsup:[/hide]

[hide=response]Uhhhh no... :? I'm pretty sure he finds much enjoyment out of killing people...[/hide]

prospektssigza4.jpg

Didn't think it was very good at all tbf, like Indy said, too many plotholes with time travel, a big one from that episode being why couldn't Peter have just travelled 10 minutes further back and told Nathan.

iteme3721.jpg

The new episode was so cool!

[hide=]I love how Sylar is now. He is so much cooler. I think he has become my favorite character now.

I wonder what's going to happen to Hiro and Ando. Trapped in that cell and all.[/hide]

Can't wait for next weeks episode. :mrgreen: :thumbup:

prospektssigza4.jpg

[hide=Do we really need these still?]God Sylar is so smooth, I envy him :) I officially hate future Peter. He is just so [bleep]ing stupid. What was he thinking? I'll get Peter out of Jesse's body so that Noah is all by himself plus has one more bad guy to deal with. Sylar is my definitely a hero now, although he still has o.k.d.[/hide]

[hide=Do we really need these still?]God Sylar is so smooth, I envy him :) I officially hate future Peter. He is just so [bleep] stupid. What was he thinking? I'll get Peter out of Jesse's body so that Noah is all by himself plus has one more bad guy to deal with. Sylar is my definitely a hero now, although he still has o.k.d.[/hide]

Well, there is a few users from other countries.

We in the UK don't get the first episode of this series til tomorrow.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Just a thought I had on the time travel aspect. Sure, if future Peter came back and changed the past then he wouldn't exist, providing he actually changed the course of history significantly. But, he still has the scar that he had in the season one future, so evidently some things are going to happen that he just can't change, and perhaps they contributed to the person Peter becomes in a way that can't erase him.

[hide=Put a spoiler warning in the title, will ya?]I thought that the whole "villains" aspect would continue for the whole season, or however long the chapter is, not just three episodes. Of the four that escaped level 5, two are dead and one is back in custody, leaving only the ringleader dude free. Just seemed a bit abrupt to me.[/hide]

p2gq.jpg

[hide=]Hey, what was the one level 5 escapee's power? The black man who took control of the operation? I can't remember what it was from the first episodes.

It was a very good episode, but man, Hiro and Ando are stupid. But it will be interesting. The speed girl (can't remember the name) is helping push Hiro and Ando away from each other. It all started with Hiro not trusting Ando, and her comments to Ando about him being a side kick just made him think more about it. Ando's developement will be very interesting to watch.

It turns out that Mohinder is actually the villain in this season after all. Future Peter came back to stop whoever found the way to give everyone powers, and Mohinder is the one who discovered it. He has just the main focus of this chapter I think.[/hide]

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

There was a thread for this, must have been lost in the rollback. . .

I honestly can't remember much of what happened in Season 2, and I can't watch that trailer on dial-up.

Why would Claire be a villain?

I agree...I had a hard time remembering the plot of the previous season, but otherwise its a great show...though it seems to be getting a bit too complicated...

So far the season is good.

The fourth episode of the season looks odd...the preview showed Cyler petting a dog and being all happy...other than that...CYLER IS TEH BEST VILLAIN EVA!

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

There was a thread for this, must have been lost in the rollback. . .

I honestly can't remember much of what happened in Season 2, and I can't watch that trailer on dial-up.

Why would Claire be a villain?

I agree...I had a hard time remembering the plot of the previous season, but otherwise its a great show...though it seems to be getting a bit too complicated...

So far the season is good.

The fourth episode of the season looks odd...the preview showed Cyler petting a dog and being all happy...other than that...CYLER IS TEH BEST VILLAIN EVA!

sylar*...named after a watch