HEROES SPOILER!!

TheChamp

There was a thread for this, must have been lost in the rollback. . .

I honestly can't remember much of what happened in Season 2, and I can't watch that trailer on dial-up.

Why would Claire be a villain?

I agree...I had a hard time remembering the plot of the previous season, but otherwise its a great show...though it seems to be getting a bit too complicated...

So far the season is good.

The fourth episode of the season looks odd...the preview showed Cyler petting a dog and being all happy...other than that...CYLER IS TEH BEST VILLAIN EVA!

sylar*...named after a watch

Whatever...I was typin fast LOL...

Horray for HRG! He is teh best character in Heroes, next to Hiro...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who yelled "Andowned!" When Ando hit the Hatian with a sneak attack? ::'

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Yeah i agree on that.

Well one other thing I thought was great was when Sylar had that Darth Vader force grip moment <3:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Since there are people watching this at two different times(or more) I think it's best if all spoilers were hidden, instead of just having spoiler in the title.

sig2ho7.jpg

Heh, so far it's been great, but I've only seen the first 2 episodes of S3. The person who plays Sylar is an amazing actor, I can't believe that someone can look so... evil.

By the way, Hiro rules as always.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode, another future episode (I like those ones)!

I'm pumped as well. I always like the time travel episodes, they are always cool to see how the past and future affect the present.

I hope they don't bring Adam Monroe back for another season or two (I am assuming they will bring him back. He was one of my favorite characters last season). I hate it when shows bring back villains after just a few episodes.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

[hide=Spoilers]Looks like Kensei is back! I liked the episode, I want to know what happens to Peter & Sylar, what Dr. Suresh looks like after his transformation and who he was fighting, and how Claire turned evil. Insane stuff.[/hide]

[hide=]Oh my freaking gosh the brought back ADAM MONROE ARGHHHHHHHHHH. I knew they would do it....... Arghh, I even made a post saying I didn't want that to happen right before I watched it.

I like how the bomb came from Syler, that was unexpected. I also like how we found out what Sylars power was exactly. Knowing how things work is very interesting. I want to see future Mohinder..... too bad they hid his face. It was a good episode, besides the Adam Monroe part <.<[/hide]

Watching them online atm, up to Episode 2 of Season 3.

[hide=]I was reasonably sure Lindermann was a ghost/apparition from when he first appeared, and the chess scene basically confirmed it. All is good so far, but what the hell is happening to Suresh? Were they leeches on his back or something?[/hide]

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

[hide=]My theory about Mohinder is that he's turning into a human fly. Exceptional strength, hearing,ect+ a hardcore sex drive.[/hide]

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

[hide=]My theory about Mohinder is that he's turning into a human fly. Exceptional strength, hearing,ect+ a hardcore sex drive.[/hide]

I guess that's one theory...but what about the sticky stuff that was on his hands? and he kept making hissing noises. Mabye some sort of vampiric creature?

Anyway....Sylar Made me laugh. That was pretty cool. [hide=]That was incredibly sad when his son died......I'm glad that's in the future. It was interesting how the son was named Noah(Obviously after bennet)[/hide]

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

[hide=]The way the scene of future Sylar was shown and immediately after Peter just charged into present-Sylar's cell....so cool. Peter and Sylar now have all of the same powers :o Might as well be twins eh? Mohinder reminded me of a goblin..He looked like he had a hump-back, and the way he talked was very...eerie.[/hide]

[hide=]It looks like in the future Sylar is able to judge someones ability without actually taking their head off. I wonder if he can take it without cutting their heads off too. It looks like present day Peter and Sylar are going to have to find out how to control themselves together.

One thing. How did Peter know where Sylar was? No one told him that he was in a Level 5 cell.[/hide]

[hide=]It looks like in the future Sylar is able to judge someones ability without actually taking their head off. I wonder if he can take it without cutting their heads off too. It looks like present day Peter and Sylar are going to have to find out how to control themselves together.

One thing. How did Peter know where Sylar was? No one told him that he was in a Level 5 cell.[/hide]

[hide=]Peter read Suresh's mind, remember?[/hide]

prospektssigza4.jpg

[hide=Hide these tiring spoilers with these tiring hide tags, in order to hide from unwary eyes what rightfully should not be hidden, on account of the fact that they are, in essence, hidden by the spectaculary concealing feature of the forum topic, which the hidden user should not click if they wish for these hidden spoilers to remain hidden.]That was in the future, when Peter found Sylar in Costa Verde.[/hide]

p2gq.jpg

[hide=Hide these tiring spoilers with these tiring hide tags, in order to hide from unwary eyes what rightfully should not be hidden, on account of the fact that they are, in essence, hidden by the spectaculary concealing feature of the forum topic, which the hidden user should not click if they wish for these hidden spoilers to remain hidden.]That was in the future, when Peter found Sylar in Costa Verde.[/hide]

[hide=]Yeah, he read Suresh's mind in the future, not the present. And I agree that we shouldnt have to post in hide tags. Can we get a mod to put in a spoiler warning?[/hide]