Runescape Maximum GP! Finally!

Hey guys, :D

This picture is the latest screenshot! I've finally reached max gp. If anyone has questions, feel free to ask. I can only store this amount of money in my bank. If I try to add more it says there's no room! Max gp I was able to show in try was 2 bill :( I couldn't even add items to it. :) Thanks for the views and comments.

maxgpiv1.png

This is 2 bill pic.

2billht2.jpg

-Ezarc

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you planning on going for max money?

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

:) thanks guys. Yes, I plan to get max cash in like 3-4 days. Then I'll update this forum and post that picture as well! Hope you enjoy that one as well.

how the hell can you get a bil in 3-4 days

10/10 btw

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

y_anima"]
:) thanks guys. Yes, I plan to get max cash in like 3-4 days. Then I'll update this forum and post that picture as well! Hope you enjoy that one as well.

10/10 btw

He needs a little over 100M not a bil. It's called God Wars Dungeon.

Very nice cash pile Ezarc!

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

y_anima"]

10/10 btw

He needs a little over 100M not a bil. It's called God Wars Dungeon.

Very nice cash pile Ezarc!

I think hes just merchanting, nto doing GWD 10/10 love the cashpile :thumbsup:

tifsbti6oi.gif

Yea, back in my RS Classic days I was able to sell rune ores 50-100k each. Additionally, Rose would smith me some rune kites/2 handers and I'd profit about 1-3 mill for one of those puppies. lol By the way, I'm not looking to raise the price of natures :) I do like to see a healthy, stable market though. I hope the economy can continue to flourish. It's nice having high priced weapons and armours. If everyone could afford God Armours our achievements would feel less rewarding and such. I plan to level up some skills with my cash; most likely the fun and useful ones like prayer/mage/summoning and construction/herblore/crafting.