Dreams

The Observer

I had a dream where I heard the song The Four Horsemen by Metallica ( First album, kill em all) before I even heard it for my first time listening. And I listened to it a couple weeks later, it sounded almost the same. WTF

Pretty much done with rs now

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a dream where I heard the song The Four Horsemen by Metallica ( First album, kill em all) before I even heard it for my first time listening. And I listened to it a couple weeks later, it sounded almost the same. WTF

That's weird. You probably heard it before without consciously paying attention to it, and it stuck in your head. It has a catchy riff after all. :)

My dreams are usually totally random and don;t make sense...

I can't concentrate on one storyline for long, even when I'm asleep :(

Lol, i usually sleep-laugh because of how random it gets....

Sometimes my dream gets stuck, and it just keeps going and nothing happens :P

Its just the same thing over and over...

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Except that venom and Carnage are both marvel :twss:

Crap...Oh well,I do prefer Marvel over DC(Because DC has less,right?And anyway,Stan Lee is pretty great)...

I'd think The Four Horsemen would be a relatively easy song to subconciously hear...

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I cannot remember my dreams but I would like to. Are there any ways to help remember dreams?

alternativly i keep a "Dream Diary" dont know why but i always find it interesting to go over the stories that simulated in my mind. one favorite in particular is me with two keyblades beating the crap out of the total [idiots] at my school. ::'

(No Furby's Were harmed in the Making of this Deam.)

Popoto.~<3

I'm glad there's a topic on this....

I had a dream that I was in a piano exam..playing 'yellow bird' a nice calm piece...then a terrorist burst in and told me he was going to burn my school and I wasn't to tell anyone.

He left the room taking my examiner with him :?

My dreams are fairly normal most of the time, though I admit they're probably more sexual than most peoples' dreams. I do find it amusing though to over-dose on dexamethasone shortly before going to sleep. My dreams are insane after that <3:

~Warning: Don't try that. It can be very dangerous.~

I'm glad there's a topic on this....

I had a dream that I was in a piano exam..playing 'yellow bird' a nice calm piece...then a terrorist burst in and told me he was going to burn my school and I wasn't to tell anyone.

He left the room taking my examiner with him :?

owned :twisted:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

My dreams are fairly normal most of the time, though I admit they're probably more sexual than most peoples' dreams. I do find it amusing though to over-dose on dexamethasone shortly before going to sleep. My dreams are insane after that <3:

~Warning: Don't try that. It can be very dangerous.~

You can have the same effect with crack. :lol:

Don't be trying this either! :shame:

j0xPu5R.png

I had a weird dream that I was working in Customer Service at JaGeX answering queries from players! :shock:

I really gotta cut down on my RuneScape playing..

Yeah, I dreamt of RuneScape a few times. After that, I don't play for that day.

j0xPu5R.png

I had a weird dream that I was working in Customer Service at JaGeX answering queries from players! :shock:

So what did all the metallic components feel like?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

They were all made out of rune. :twss:

j0xPu5R.png

They were all made out of rune. :twss:

Nope. Dragon. Thank you for playing Guess the metal. You win a cabbage!

2008_121.png

Randompm1.png

i dont remember dreams much but when i do they are recurring, eg ill have a couple of days in a row where i dream the same thing each night.

sometimes in reality i get a strange feeling to. like whats happening around me i have already experienced in a dream. im not sure if i know whats going to happen next but i feel like Ive seen and heard it all before. it is really freaky. it only lasts for a few seconds. like someone talking to someone and they say something and that sentence just clicks, and you get that 'ive been here before' feeling.

haven't had that feeling for ages. know i have had it a couple of times but i cant remember either, what i was doing or anything. either it was to long ago or i was just dreaming that i have already seen whats happening in my dream in a dream inside that dream

does anyone else ever get this? im the last person to beleive in mind reading and that kind of crap, i defiantly feel like i have dreampt it before.

Is there anything you can do before you sleep to "Alter" your dreams? Like maybe think of the stuff you wanna dream alot of times?

And its kinda wierd, all but 1 of the dreams I remembered usually have competitive battling in it.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

I was just thinking about this before I fell asleep last night. It seems to me when I sleep on my back, my dreams are influenced by things around me and my dreams are very realistic. When I sleep on my side, it's the same to a lesser extent but things can get a bit wierd. And when I sleep on my stomache, my dreams can be out of this world and get pretty intense sometimes. Anything like this happen to anyone else?

I was just thinking about this before I fell asleep last night. It seems to me when I sleep on my back, my dreams are influenced by things around me and my dreams are very realistic. When I sleep on my side, it's the same to a lesser extent but things can get a bit wierd. And when I sleep on my stomache, my dreams can be out of this world and get pretty intense sometimes. Anything like this happen to anyone else?

Hmm, might have something to do with circulation or the way you're breathing?

j0xPu5R.png

The really scary dreams go into my long term memory but I get some really good ones like where im about to kiss a hot girl and then I wake up feeling annoyed :x

Yeah, that happens. One time I was in the middle of a battle scene killing a whole army. I woke up cursing and swearing in my mind.

j0xPu5R.png

I don't remember many dreams. I do remember one a bit back, I was in the middle of reading like a 350 page thread (another forums) about horrible web comics.

I dreamed about bad web comics that night. :wall: