Dreams

The Observer

I had an interesting one last night. My friend and I were in court for knocking down some shelf that had been laden with gold (forgot how we did so) and were on the verge of being declared guilty when a serial murderer of all people stands up and says something poetic about doing stuff for women (which leaves only one or two possibilities for what i was doing when the shelf came down) and the judge declared us innocent by that reasoning.

So then we were in a bar and came across these two guys talking about the case, apparantly really famous. o we went over to them and started talking about it, and I don't remember anything else except my date never showed up.

Then, in I think a seperate dream, there was a huge roller-coaster type thing with mongooses (we've all seen those Halo maps with stuff like that) and it went pretty fast, and landed me in Home Depot.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

threadnecromancer.jpg

Well, I am very interested in trying to have lucid dreams. I remember having them frequently as a child, I also remember having sleep paralysis. Thing is, I have no idea about how to make lucid dreams happen. Any advices? Also, share some stories?

16185_s.gif