Shoelaces Lament/Chaos Elemental Future Telling - 7/24/08

Brinner

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...

Possible new multiplayer minigame or something..?

Possible part 3 of Fairy Tale...

Possible quest or something down at Sophanem....

The king part could refer to several kings, could refer to the Fairy king, could refer to King Tyras....could also be the king of Miscellania.

The yeti part probably is the king of Miscellania also.

Dr_Brinner.png

what i've got so far.

i agree about the Im in, I game= I minigame could be roman numeral I. maybe the first minigame? which was?

simulated udder- druid teams duel; (or) druids team duel; (or) druid team duels; teams in fist of guthix?

parties swarm- primate wars? monkey madness minigame or one of the skins for new clan wars.

Guaranteed slimes sing -team leaders using sign; (or) team leader using signs; not sure.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

Stir a vodka nutcracker

becomes

a Varrock tide turn cask

probably not what it is, but maybe this will get someone who can do anagrams on the right track

"search within: Im in, I game."

i dont think this is supposed to mean "I minigame", but rather search within the words "Im in, I game." to find just the word minigame as a hint towards a new minigame

"A laborer missed the High Detail boat" this line seems like it may be talking about the barge that the workers are building for the journey to "Kudos Island" since the state of its construction hasn't changed since it was added with the new Varrock Museum.

"Thats the work of rockhopper." seems like a sequel to Cold War may be coming too(Rockhopper is a species of penguin)

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

stir a vodka nutcracker

becomes

varrock is attacked! run! or varrock is under attack

find something hidden in the neAR RAVing

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

stir a vodka nutcracker

becomes

varrock is attacked! run! or varrock is under attack

find something hidden in the neAR RAVing

Your guess of "Varrock is attack! Run!" could also be, "Varrock is under attack"

This could have something to do with the wallpaper titled "Attack on Varrock", that was released awhile ago...

In the sentence "The choice is green or yellow during centrifugal", I noticed that the colors of Varrock are green and yellow, and "centrifugal" means to expand. Maybe a hint of Kudos Island?

qoipgj.jpg

Yay! Chaos elemental speculation time!

A laborer missed the High Detail boat, like the large friends of Charles Perrault. Who? Nigel! Who? A smothering yeti, thats what. He has a brother, you know an outpost up a family tree.

Someone at Jagex Towers hasn't been working on Hd at all and has been focusing on FTP3? And we'll be doing something with the Queen's family?

Two seasons in quick succession?

Another skill soon after Summoning? :pray:

Life is fun at the purdy brown, including some hard acts to follow.

Purdy brown = Party room? Maybe it's a thing kinda like the mime where you have to follow the moves that Party pete is doing?

My take on some things. ::'

wartortlelove.jpg

Parties swarm like it's 1915.

In 1915 there was a plague of locuts. Plague could be related to West Ardougne, King Tyras who is still unseen. Underground pass II maybe?

nope i think not underground pass 2 but mournings end pt 3 :D

examine info:Retro704, your ally from the alley. wait...WTF???

retro704.gif

Dragon Drops: Spear (8/21/08)

Dear Shadesleer P.S,

A laborer missed the High Detail boat, like the large friends of Charles Perrault. Who? Nigel! Who? A smothering yeti, thats what. He has a brother, you know an outpost up a family tree.

Two seasons in quick succession? Thats the work of rockhopper. I saw him a minute ago...singing Hollywood, Flesh and Blood. Life is fun at the purdy brown, including some hard acts to follow. Stir a vodka nutcracker, and find something hidden in the near raving. The choice is green or yellow during centrifugal search within: Im in, I game.

Nothing can save him: simulated udder. Clue in Growth Journal shows a culprit. Guaranteed slimes sing, or am I just repeating myself?

Parties swarm like it's 1915.

Shoelaces Lament

A reply from the latest Postbag. Shoelaces Lament is an anagram of Chaos Elemental, renowned for hiding secrets in supposed nonsense. Interesting part is the first unscrambled piece so far; Nothing can save him: simulated udder.

"Simulated Udder" with a bit of swapping around becomes "Duradel must die".

What could be the fate of our most demanding slayer master? :o

http://z13.invisionfree.com/TSG/index.p ... opic=10540

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

I love this kind of stuff man! Great :thumbsup:

I think Fairy Tale Part III is definitely hinted at, and about time too!

Proof:

Charles Perrault; author of fairy tales, as said before.

Outpost up family tree; fairies live in trees ya know.

Furthermore, I believe in the next attack on Varrock too

Proof:

Stir a vodka nutcracker; Varrock is under attack

The choice is green or yellow during centrifugal; Green and yellow are the colours of Varrock

Clue in growth journal shows a culprit; the drawing in a Dev Diary shows a Mahjarrat with the Staff of Armadyl. This guy likely is Lucien, because he always wanted the staff, BUT, maybe it's Zemouregal, the Mahjarrat who attacked Varrock long ago and promised he would do so again!

Guaranteed slimes sing; Legends must rise again. Translated long ago, cause it was spotted in a previous anagram. People think it tells about Legends Quest 2 or Dragon Slayer 2, but it could be about how Arrav, a legendary hero, fell against Zemouregal and would rise again in his undead army.

and find something hidden in the near raving; The Chaos Elemental is just flatout saying: Look for a hint in my rambling! If you watch closely, you can see ARRAV made from neAR RAVing.

Lastly, I think the Yeti King of Miscellania will have a quest soon.

Proof:

A smothering yeti; Yeti, that's it.

Next month, the return of the King; he is the king. (could be about King Vallance of Fally too. I don't think it's about King Tyras, as he's dead... Although death in Runescape is a bit temporary.)

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

First mini game I think was like Castle Wars, that would be a sweet update if they updated it somehow.. \'

I'm pretty sure the first minigame was the fishing trawler.

duel arena was the first of the minigames to exist

Trawler was second

Gnome ball was third

HOWEVER none were called mini-games until castlewars was added

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Why would there be another underground pass quest (actually that could be interesting maybe), locusts could mean the desert?

Party could mean like a group of people, and with the multi-user and minigame and the fact they said they plan more stuff for multiplayer, it could mean they plan to have more group activities..

edit: Now I just read the very bottom of the postbag...

Next month...planar theory, orcs and the return of the King.

This could be talking about the Yeti king guy...

i was thinking the same, and maybe that "orcs" part means we finally figure what evil plot/scheme the "godfather" had in mind besides overthrowing our beloved fairy queen? :? after all we cannot attack or have a conversation with the orks so i suppose they must have something hidden(after all orks are clumsy creatures and they cannot think more than 1 step ahead of their thoughts :) ).

the Return of the king seems also highly likely to be a continued plot to our miscellenia storyline, but i cannot seem to figure what the next quest will be about, perhaps we will be introduced to a new gathering option?(summoning 2nds anyone? :roll:)

planar theory sounds really much like Underground pass II or Mournings End part III for me ... after all the forums screamed for atleast another quest in the Mournings End series for months and months beyond ;) ;)

cheap_labour.png

Woohoo........

I'm laughing at myself right now. I was wondering why I couldn't find a reply written by the Chaos Elemental. :wall: It was an anagram, duh! I didn't even consider it. Hopefully, we will be able to unlock the Chaos Elemental's prediction of the events to come.

I'm very curious to know what is coming in the future,

Skiittles11

241216351433lk2.png

Nothing can save him: simulated udder =

Icthlarin must do sand have nudie gem

:P

I'm fairly certain it has something to do with Icthlarin instead of killing Duradel o_O

I just don't have time to continue with it right now, I'll continue as soon as I return from football practice

MY BEST ITEM IS A BRONSE COIN! I KILLED ZEZIMA AND HE DROPED IT!

"Charles Perrault" - French authour, who wrote the famous fairy tails, maybe Fairy Tale part III? (Verminox)

"

'Im in, I game" anagram of "I minigame" (Kolko)

"Simulated udder" anagram for "Added multiuser" (lalala7324)

In 1915 there was a plague of locusts. (Verminox)

"stir a vodka nutcracker" anagram of "varrock is under attack" (Vincent)

Also the colors of Varrock is yellow and green.

So :)

They are adding a multiplayer minigame that involves varrock being attacked by a plague of locusts!! \'

Yep, it's the new minigame. Remember when they released the wallpaper about the minigame where varrock gets attacked:

Attack on Varrock

You can't keep a good necromancer down, it looks like Varrock may be about to have a very bad day!

It's in the download section.

Ya I was thinking about the Necromancer, maybe that will be a new Wildy quest also?

Also they wouldn't have bothered with the anagrams if this was just going to be some simple updates..

Dr_Brinner.png

"Next month...planar theory, orcs and the return of the King."

orcs that have invaded the fairy world(forgot name)=fairytail part 3

Anybody think that "king" might be a reference to the queen? as if in return of the queen, the fairy queen?

Though tbh, I beleive it is the Falador king is a queen who got kidnapped by mother mallum.

well i think the duradel must die fits and heres why

a while back i think in a postbag from the hedge, duradel said something about vannaka not fighting him again and when his rune claws were mocked he said something about a special set of fighting claws that he only uses for special occasions. I think someone is going to attempt to murder him for his special fighting claws

dragon claws pl0x?

here is the link to the postbag

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/viewarti ... cle_id=438

scroll down till you see it

Tip.it's official Ninja