Best Slayer Tasks To Block?

Kostya

i have bocked:

terror dogs <-dont like em, was my prefrance

scrabs <-prefeance there...

warpet tortois <-slow

warpted terorbird <-hit hard (i dont use guthan's anymore...wouldnt buy the set for that either)

ps: i totally spelt those wrong... :lol:

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

Once I get my Slayer Helm, I plan to block Warped T-birds and Spectres, but I wouldn't reccomend blocking Spectres. I just hate them because of the cost. Nobody flame me please, it's just a matter of opinon. And in my opinion, T-birds are a really good one to block.

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

"Officiall Blocked"

Warped Terrorbirds

Steel Dragons

Hellhounds

Kalphite

"Spend 30pnts to cancel any time I get them"

Black Demons

Iron Dragons

Foooman.png

As soon as I got enough points to blocked. I blocked out those blasted turoths.

Dude, whats wrong with turoths? They are awsome exp, just don't use the spear...

Also, block the freaking hellhounds, they take so long to to a task... and overly crowded, only keep if you have 70+ agility for shortcut so you can have shorter, faster trips -.0

Greene8535.png

Only task im blocking are hellhounds. Any other task i'll skip depending on what i feel like at the time, but alot of the ones listed above have their purposes for me.

W-T-birds: Killer exp if done right

W-Tortoises: I'll use the shells

Scarabas: Killer exp when done right

Steels/irons: irons are simple to melee and easy task, steels great mage exp when i want it.

Black demons: Great exp when i can be bothered to do them

Kalphites: Yet again great exp

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

My blocked tasks:

(1) Scabarites

(2) Spiritual Mages (they don't drop charms, and I can go for boots anytime I want)

(3) Mithril Dragons (too much work for too little reward)

(4) Warped Terrorbirds (no charms)

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Mine are:

Hellhounds

Greater Demons

Steel Dragons

Gargoyles

(hounds and demons are crowded with noobs and gargoyles are annoying with the hammer; steels take forever.) Also blocked are terrorbirds by quests.

#

I've blocked exactly the same

Also, baby black drags are pretty easy for black drag tasks, and the bones are worth a small bit too, fiends are great for charms and i at least break even from the pray pots used for them, and finally spectres are also good, drop a lot of herbs, and if you have a slayer ring you can kill until pray runs out>home tele>recharge>slayer ring to tower>up chain, and even staying there with pray pots i usually break even.

Try and block tasks you cannot bare or tasks which are too crowded to kill them fast

I'm at Karamja ranging lessers... if I don't kill him in time people run underneath my foe and steel my arrows. Why! Have some decency and let me finish off the monster and get my arrows that I earned you PIG! Otherwise i have to run out to grab my arrows, get hit, and go back.. and guess what!, by then they stole my lesser! BASTARD!

100% P2P

At the moment I'm blocking:-

Hellhounds

Greater Demons

Black Demons

Kalphites

Deliberately haven't done Path of Glouphrie Quest so I don't get assigned Warped Terrorbirds or Tortoises.

the_lad_1.png

the 3 i have blocked now are red drags, warped birds, and hellhounds. somebody mentioned they blocked turoth, but if u have the leaf-bladed sword theyre great. u can actually buy the sword now which is sweet. i had 2 of those sword drops from kurasks :D

Sergio_Romo.png

I only block, for now:

warped terrorbirds

waterfiends

you guys seem to block some easy tasks. kalphites, scabarites are both quick tasks with a cannon - very fast xp. mith dragons, if you gear up right, aren't bad either - 2 trips max once you figure out the gear.

hellhounds are moderately quick, too, if you can find a world not crowded.

• 1 year later...

Here is mine:

Kalphites: Even with a cannon, they are a pain of a task to kill. To many people that get in the way and no drops that help off.

Gargoyles: Range/Mage slaying atm and they seem tedious to range and then hammer.

HellHounds: Not bad, but not great. Blocked do to lack of drops and bad charm rates.

Haven't done quests for Scabarites, Warped terrorbirds/tortoises, or Terror Dogs.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Black Demons, Very long and boring and have a pathetic drop table for their level

Mithril dragons, Too much work

Suqah, annoying to get to, high defence, bad drops...marrentills...yea...

Skeletal Wyvern, too much work, far from a bank.

I use Kuradal

Man, some of the tasks people here block, it honestly suprises me.

Especially aberant spectres...I would love to know what about them "costs" a lot.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png