Recommend an artist/band to the poster above you

AdioLovesSquall

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go look for a band with a Christian singer...Oh right,James Hetfield is Christian.Metallica for you then.But as a SOAD or Disturbed fan,I'd go with AC/DC...

Page 1 for my music list.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Dragoon, you seem to like metal from what I've seen, and you've likely already heard of them, but...

My second favourite band, Dream Theater.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

I've heard of them,but not their songs.Apparently I spelt their name wrong #-o

For you,I'd suggest...*Thinks of something similar to Rush* Genesis?Or if you really like it (not much like Rush) Helloween.I fell in love with Eagle Fly Free.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Haha. As a matter of fact, I do like Genesis a fair bit, though I've only heard one album the one my parents have and have never listened to). They're pretty good. I'll listen to them a bit more, maybe buy an album. Thanks for making me think about them again.

Definitely have a gander at Dream Theater, they're absolutely fantastic prog-metal. The only band I know that comes close to Rush's musical and compositional skill, and they're metal. It's loads of fun. I'd suggest going to YouTube and checking out

. Nine minutes of epic brilliance, and Part II is just as good, but longer. Have fun.

lSEHB.gif

@ SilverSword: That would be the 3rd time I've been recommended that artist. I'll definitely check them out when I get a chance this time. :)

And as for Klankaos.. I only know you like Progressive Rock/Metal, so I may as well recommend my favourite band--

. They might be a little bit heavy for your tastes, I'm really not sure. If you decide to check them out, I'd strongly recommend listening to the entirety of their 2007 release, Colors.

[Last.FM]

Cool.

Hey, Intriguing, those guys are great. Thank you so much, I'll have to see if I can pick up Colors next time I'm 'round a CD store.

I'm trying desperately to think of something to recommend to you... Alright, here's something good. They're a little dark for me, but I absolutely love this song by them:

lSEHB.gif

Italian, no. Sorry, didn't work for me.

Lent I didn't find a list that you posted so I'm just gonna recommend Daft Punk. Srsly. Who doesn't like Daft Punk?

My list is somewhere above. I would like someone to recommend me some Metalcore or some decent Metal (preferably with lyrics I can understand, please).

Powman, I'll post you two that you've probably already heard of, but hopefully one will be new to you.

Dream Theater and Nightwish.

My two favourite metal bands at the moment.

If you've already heard of them, try out Between The Buried And Me. Intriguing suggested them to me earlier this page. They're great from what I've heard.

lSEHB.gif

Ah. I heard of Dream Theater but not of Nightwish. I like them both.

If you like Rush you might like Van Halen, but you probably already listen to them.

Some new metalcore would be awesome now. :D

NightWish and Kamelot are pretty good for Power Metal.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Hmm... Wolves in the Throne Room? Maybe a bit darker than your tastes, though.

Wolves is a pretty cheesy band for black metal. :P

@Adio: What about jesu? It's metal and I'm not sure if you ever listened to them.

ps: did you like Angizia?

Probably a bit off from your tastes. Still an awesome song. Or, if you really don't like that, something a bit darker.

Yes, that was a bit silly. But I know very few metal bands. By the way, to all those who ask, I enjoy alternative music. I don't mean alternative rock. I mean what-the-hell-are-they-doing-to-that-lobster kind of alternative. :^_^:

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

if I knew what "what-the-hell-are-they-doing-to-that-lobster kind of alternative" means I would happily recommend you something.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Considering you're RUSHrock...try some Rush?

Nadril,your recommendation of Angra was da bomb foo! \'

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

im just going to recommend Oasis to you, just cause i love em so much

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

How2PK: You know how colors can provoke different emotions? Is that what the orange is all about? Or do you just love the color? Do you know what emotion orange causes?

I never really looked into it. But it seems logical that a color can provoke an emotion. And that each color brings new emotions with it. At first I used the signature purely for the European Championship of Football thread, because I am from Holland. But once we were out I decided to keep it. I really like the color, makes me happy. And I have heard it makes other people feel nice too, so why not keep it. I don't know what emotion Orange officialy causes. Maybe you could tell me?

Lenticular_J, I promised to recommend you something. You like some of the more 'crazy' stuff, so I will recommend you a psychedelic band, my pick is Tomorow with their self titled album. click that link for more information.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Oh man, what band SHOULD I recommend for you? You listen to waaaay too many.

Maybe some alternative music. Though I don't know many bands.

I apologize for this because you probably already listen to them. But who doesn't like Van Halen? They're more hard rock than anything though.