What lurks behind the frozen door, click here to see.

mujammil

Well this may be a bit of topic but whenever I'm in the maze random I can see the edge of a swamp area. That could mean that the mithril door or then god door is the door the is in the mime random event.

Lol, it leads to the Mimes!

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/view.ws?guid=diary08b

RuneScape map squares currently only have four levels (numbered 0-3). Level 0 is ground level, level 3 is typically the roofs of the tallest buildings and the other two levels are different storeys.

There ARE levels in runescape, for upper levels. However, the dungeons are all on one map space, most likely beyond that black space on the edges of our map, where we cant see.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

Btw, I have the tools to look at which floor is my char located, what position it is located, etc. I can do some testing if you guys want?

My goals:
[b]5M coins:[/b] 4350K+ coins 200k+ items - 2 dec 
5M coins - 16 dec
I [b]have gotten[/b] my 5M by christmas.

-bah this is only here for historical purposes now, I got 20m+ already

"fail,well atleast the title,i wont read it with that colours"

"If you hadn't posted in rainbow I would actually give this a proper read"

"Colours suck."

*I remove colours*

"Where did all the colors go!? This is now 40% more likely to be tl;dr'd due to the lack of colors."

Nice find. For me it looks like those blue things are some kind of new monsters or some kind of strange, perhaps magical, light. However, we need to get much better pictures than that if we should be able to get to know what is really behind those frozen doors. Myself I think it is some kind of new, hard challenge (it mustn't be a monster) that just those who have killed a certain amount of monsters in the GWD or figured out a hard puzzle will be able to take on.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

In one of the sections of the ess mine you used to be able to see the nature altar. Not sure if you still can. Someone should try to piece together where the dungeons are and map a real map.

Hmm.... wouldn't it make more sense for it to be the air altar, as air is the lowest and essence should probably be least or greatest? And yes, you can see it, I've spotted it a few times. It's just one or two trees though. Which leaves the altar's rune ambiguous, sadly.

I think this "alternate squashed up dungeon plane" idea is mostly true, but consider: when I'm on the third floor, I can look down with my camera and see the second and first floors. If Jagex has the third floors on the map squashed, moved, and misaligned, wouldn't it be counterproductive to have to realign for graphics? My opinion is that they use such "long sideways" teleports for dungeons and alternate planes, but not for upper floors. (Speaking of which, somebody with 70 agil; can you see lower levels of Sara from upper ones? If so, that sorta creates a problem with sideways teleportation for dungeons.)

OT: I haven't been for long in either Sara or the Ancient Cavern, but a bit of blue tint does not mean Mithril Cave. I think we're jumping to conclusions here.

Proud member of the Tal Shiar Alliance

Flobberdude.png

Goals: Quest cape, skill range 10 or less, all stats above 60. (Although yes, I am aware that in order to do the first two, I have to do the third.)

----

I am sick and tired of people asking me to put stuff in my signature. If you agree with me, do NOT put this in your signature.