Do we need more Account Security in Runescape?

Dire_Wolf

I'd like to have a device, that every time I need to load a new area, drop an item, access my bank, access the GE, access MTK, attack a monster, teleport, change any setting including recoveries, bank pin, visual and audio settings, access forums, access pmod centre or read messages, performs a scan on my iris, fingerprint, voice and DNA.

[/sarcasm] And if you took this seriously, you've got a big problem.

Security, especially computer security is only as safe as the person who uses it. We've already got the best security we have. It's called: Common Sense

Aurei_Animus.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brave,

I have known this friend all my life and can tell if he is playing a prank.

And how is it account sharing if he has never been on my account? The only reason he knows my pass is when I was round his house and I shown him my account. I asked him to look away as I typed it in, he looked but he told me straight away. I don't know what kind of hacker tells the person that they know their pass?

Anyway, it should be unlocked tommorow, i'll just check it then ;)

d8624cb6e2.png

Barrows drops: 1 Karils skirt on first run :twss:

Brave,

And how is it account sharing if he has never been on my account? The only reason he knows my pass is when I was round his house and I shown him my account. I asked him to look away as I typed it in, he looked but he told me straight away. I don't know what kind of hacker tells the person that they know their pass?

you should have changed it as soon as you got home.. never use a compromised password

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Brave,

you should have changed it as soon as you got home.. never use a compromised password

I know i should've done, just kept forgetting #-o

Anyway, I have it back now and it was not my mate that was doing it

d8624cb6e2.png

Barrows drops: 1 Karils skirt on first run :twss:

Maybe instead of a bank pin we could be asked our recovery questions =D and if you accidentally slip the answer out before the option of answering the question comes up, it wouldn't appear (like how the pass censor thing works if you accidentally slip it out) it would be a great alternative and I certainly would use it over the bank pin \'

2vuhgcn.png