Made My First Million :) How did you make yours?

Lap

On my newest char (well not new, '03, but new to me), took me a while, but I finally did it. I see that getting to the 1 mil mark is a lot harder than getting more. Oh well, at least now I can start making money faster and more efficiently.

Edited title~mcneilp

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats!!!! it seems to me that the first million or so is always the hardest to make. here's to hoping that it is a lot easier to make anything after this. :D

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

lemme just say congrats dude,

hope you get the next milestone soon (10 mill!!!)

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

i really have a gut feeling this will get removed...

yea i made my first mill then spent most of it on laws for 60 mage. but just as i had 350 left some1 comes along and buys them all for 1k each so i lost like 20k from alching the last level lol

Y_Z.png

nice <3 i got my first million in rsc and my 10th and 100th at same time a year ago :P

new_account6.png

What are you smoking...? Can I buy some?
Hah Tip.It probaly knows more about Runescape then Jagex. :lol:

Watch my Vice city stunt vid -->

I've currently merchanted my way up from 200k to 800k over the past week or so on my F2P account :)

Considering it's been my first try at merchanting, I think I've done pretty well!

PS - I think you should change the title to something like 'How did you make your first 1m?' to make it more of a discussion. Or else it's breaking the rules I think. I may be mistaken.

Massbleeding.png

^dds'er in progress =D

To give this more discussion value, i've added "How did you make yours?" into your title.

Nicely done though, i remember my first mill which i made from selling god pages and making nats using the fairy rings.

;)

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Hey Gratz :D.

I made my first million in summer of 07, doing some mining and making addy bars out of it. I still did not cross the 10m milestone yet (at 7.5m right now). That is without counting the item values (which adds up to 14m :P).

Frist mill was made by woodcutting. I saved it all for a whip...then got hacked like 3 weeks later -.-

Keep up the good work, and turn that into 10mill ::'

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Merchanting. I had 800kish cash, I bought eyes of newts and wines of zamoraks from players - i sold Zammy wines and 800k turned into 1,4m = my 1st mil, then on the same day, I sold 3k newts for 600k = 2 mil. my 1st and 2nd mil on the same day is nice. :)

the most I had on the acc was 4385k, spent it, got hacked by my brother, and now I got a acc with 19m+ worth bank

My goals:
[b]5M coins:[/b] 4350K+ coins 200k+ items - 2 dec 
5M coins - 16 dec
I [b]have gotten[/b] my 5M by christmas.

-bah this is only here for historical purposes now, I got 20m+ already

"fail,well atleast the title,i wont read it with that colours"

"If you hadn't posted in rainbow I would actually give this a proper read"

"Colours suck."

*I remove colours*

"Where did all the colors go!? This is now 40% more likely to be tl;dr'd due to the lack of colors."

My first mil was made by wcing magics then selling them in seers...good times :thumbsup:

And 10mil was from Rcing back in June rofl, took 2 years from 1m to 10m #-o

Haven't reached 20m yet...closest I got was 15.8m, but then it dropped back down to 8.4m from chinning/herblore/summoning -.- back to 12.6m atm.

But yeah once you pass the milestone if you ever drop below it it's pretty easy to get back up

Range_0r.png

Anyways, BBL OFF TO SLEEP WITH A RACCOON

I mined Ess (before the Pure Ess update) as a nonmember and sold them to members for 30 gp each. Once I reached 50 Mining, I was so proud of myself because it was my highest stat at the time. Now my lowest skill is 73. :-# Ahh, nostalgia.

Made my first mil by cutting yews in f2p. Shortly after I was wondering around in world1 deciding how to spend my first mil and some generous player came by and gave me full zammy, which at the time was worth over 3mil (I think) \'

derrick44444.png

derrick44444.png

Wc'ing my way to 99 (Wish me luck)