Made My First Million :) How did you make yours?

Lap

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took me a while to pass 1M, I kept spending it at any chance I got. But I broke it in 2002, mined a lot of coal, fished some lobsters, collected a bunch of big bones from varrock sewers.. Stuff like that. As soon as I got it, it was gone. Bought rune stuff and a R2H.

DjMike.png

I'm still working on my first million... I never do things simply to make money, though.

Ditto. Is it a coincidence we're both F2P too? Lol...

I think my first million was a mix of fighting monsters, high alching stuff, selling random junk, merchanting the smallest things, amongst other things F2P can do to make money.

:lol:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I was a Runner/Collector for Larryr.

Speaking of that, what happened to him?

I made my first 100k picking up earth staff and steel plate spawns in the lava maze, and my first mil mining iron ores (i believe).

Well back in the day when pure essence first came out, i was one of the lucky players who baught like 30k of it for 20ea waited a week then sold it all for 150 ea.

so 30000x20=600k

30000x150=abouttt 4.5m so i totally skipped my first million and went all the way to 4 ::'

That's odd because I specifically remember a friend who bought 36k at 40 each when it was rune ess and sold for 90 each the next day when it was converted.

lalalasig2.png

I'm still working on my first million... I never do things simply to make money, though.

I think my first million was a mix of fighting monsters, high alching stuff, selling random junk, merchanting the smallest things, amongst other things F2P can do to make money.

I have seen alot more f2pers have like 16m in total cash and i am stuck here with like 13m :shock:

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

5 years of playing, can't be too sure. I think it was Woodcutting though, because I remember being f2p and wanting God Armours. ::'

Congratz, the 1st is always the hardest!!!

My first million? I don't remember. But I can tell you where I made lots of millions:

BestTripever-2.png

Good old Dagannoth Kings <3:

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Catching red chins. After I caught 1k, I went to W2 and sold them about 800-900 each. This was before the Grand Exchange of course. Ah, the memories.

3zh5ap4.jpg

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man sleepy and blind in the eyes.

Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!

If it's the thought that counts, why aren't humans innately telepathic?

It's been a very long time since I made my first million... Never did it in RSC though, I didn't make my first million 'til sometime in early RS2. I'm leaning towards Splitbark though. The day they came out a full set went for about 1.5-1.8m, so I sold one of the ones I made.

I think...

It's weird, I remember spending like 1.5m on full black g the morning treasure trails were released, but I think treasure trails came out before splitbark, so I dunno how I got the money o.O

Nazgul.jpeg

I don't think it is that reason. I am F2P and I currently have 2.1 Mill. ;)

How did I make it?

Gold Ore.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I made my first mill by picking flax back when they were 100 each and you could sell them in seers bank in like 5 seconds. THat was 10k flax :shock:

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers