Made My First Million :) How did you make yours?

Lap

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my first mil... tis an interesting tale that i shall neva forget.....

twas another boring day on runescape, i was onyl about lv 70-80. i was using coal trucks to mine coal for money. when some noob decided to insualt me for no reason than challenge me to a duel. i never back down from a duel, i wont challenge but i also wont back down.

so we telied to duel arena. he was about lv 59 but had about 70 something mage. we fought a grand total of 3 times. the first he beat me like a pinata using only firewave. next fight i decided to reppare for that. i lost again due to out of food.. i was using lobster he had shark... fight 3 he got over confident and decided to stake a santa and 1 mil gp. he decided to take off the santa but left the money. well guess what. he lost that fight. he kept trying to challenge me for mroe but i decided 3 times was enough to proove a point. dont mess with the phox you may find your bank 1 mil gp emptier.

and thats how i got my first 1 mil gp. i have never had less since that day. i try to stay abouve 7 mil at least. right now im at 5.8 mil though because i bought a sara sword. making the $ back pretty quick though via kingdom & slayer.

most i have ever had was 45 mil gp. i would post a picture but it is on my other computer right now.

dj_phox.png

Merchanting Pure ess. <3: The first mil is so hard but after that it's really easy to be honest.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

I got my first 800k by mining iron and coal, smelting into steel, smithing into plate bodies, and then high alching. Then I joined members and got the final 200k fletching... (darn fletching...). Mining for the win!

lightningsig-1.jpg

I cut yews. Saved up 1.5 million and bought full rune (g) which was my dream armor. Getting all of those yews in F2P and then selling them for a pathetic 250gp each was no easy task. I can't believe yews are worth 400 something now. Anyway, I bought my full rune (g) and strutted around F2P being a "rich" level 65. Yeah, I was cool 8-) .

My first mil: Part one. I was mining pure ess and some guy had sara cloak. Neither of us had any idea what it was worth...I offer 10k for it...He says 15k, kinda wants 20k...I pay 15k. I wouldnt of paid 20k.

My first mil: Part two. Fremnik ilse quest comes out. I die, lose obby shield and cape, come back with quest armor and beat it.

My first mil: Part two and a half. I get a rune defender.

My first mil: Part three. I'm on world two, have finally saved up for obby shield and cape. I look around, someone offers me black cav for cloak. Bla bla bla. See someone paying 1.25m for black cav *double take* Dangit I shouldve traded cloak for cav...How much is cloak..1.1m you say...Someone buys for 1.1m. WOOT! I decide to skip obby shield because I have rune defender and get whip.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Actually, I don't think my first mil was from Ess. I think I just sold a lot of junk in my bank that I accumulated from skilling, and ended up with 1 mil. However, the first time I made 1m on the spot was from Ess.

I made my first mill by picking flax back when they were 100 each and you could sell them in seers bank in like 5 seconds. THat was 10k flax :shock:

I was doing the same thing except I was saving for a whip. I picked 25k flax for it! #-o Didn't know I could make money faster at the time.

a8aa5bbc88.png

People who ask our advice almost never take it. Yet we should never refuse to give it, upon request, for it often helps us to see our own way more clearly.

--Brendan Francis

I don't remember my first mil really, but I think my first 10m was from rc'ing natures and deaths. Someone said something about how after reaching the milestone, it's so much easier to make that money again. I totally agree. :P My money rarely goes below 10m now. I like keepin it high for occasions when I wanna spend it... which is never. :D Cuz I like keeping it high :wall:

Blakdragon39.png

when my main account, intheclubpio, got locked for a few days i decided to do an experiment. I created a level 3 dedicated to keep lvl-1 in every stat but still make money. I made my first mill in around 3-4 hours of making the account by collecting snapes, toadlegs and plant pots.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

I made my first mill when I was getting my whip, I had ~200 blood runes and the price was still good back then I should have gotten around 100k but some1 gave me nearly 4k natures in return! i sold them for ~300 each and got 1.2mill :thumbsup:

rida81.png

Rida81.png

became quest point master on: 21 dec 2007 2:43 pm