Let me see your shoes!

look_its_rob

ahh those yellow and black jordan 1's are my 2nd favorite jordans (first being the black and red 1's) What blue forces are those in the first picture i can't really tell? Philli city series?

and tribal, I pm'd you so message me back asap please.

Look its rob!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there the Nike Air Force 1 07 (Philly - Elite Basketball Edition). lol i copy and paste name. where are you get your shoe from? btw i added 2 more pic

guy dont go on youtube and search my name "jblrulessd" and if yall do plz dont watch my video!!!!!!!!!!! especially chillen at starbuxxxxxx

Theres a couple nice little sneaker stores in boston i go to. Laced and bodegas. Laced has an SB acount so thats where i got my decks and griptapes. Bodegas has some pretty limited shoes but not to much in my taste. I shop around online too.

I'm lookin to get one more pair before i go back to school, preferably red. Any suggestions? I dont really wear jay's though.

Look its rob!

ok here are rest of my shoe

[hide=]sany0127gy8.jpg

sany0127gy8.3d0ef2acb6.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]sany0128dw8.jpg

sany0128dw8.b160e484c9.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]sany0129bf7.jpg

sany0129bf7.f08c20b5ad.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]sany0130yp7.jpg

sany0130yp7.90069b199e.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]sany0131dw3.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]sany0132pq4.jpg

sany0132pq4.ca2aa64e75.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]sany0133yz8.jpg

sany0133yz8.0c6fa85bec.jpg[/hide]

i have two more but imageshack is not load anymore so i just post other two pic later

Why do people need to have 20 pairs...

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

i need have alot of pair cuz u not look cool if you not match clothe with shoe

Theres a couple nice little sneaker stores in boston i go to. Laced and bodegas. Laced has an SB acount so thats where i got my decks and griptapes. Bodegas has some pretty limited shoes but not to much in my taste. I shop around online too.

I'm lookin to get one more pair before i go back to school, preferably red. Any suggestions? I dont really wear jay's though.

are you look for all red or red and another color?

guy dont go on youtube and search my name "jblrulessd" and if yall do plz dont watch my video!!!!!!!!!!! especially chillen at starbuxxxxxx

I think I might be the only one on here with either of these pairs of shoes.

[hide=Dr. Martens]drmartens.png

These are more for wearing in the winter with jeans or something with long pants on. Things cost me $125.00 but they're durable as all hell. Best boot you can buy for your money.[/hide]

[hide=Macbeth]macbeth.png

Summer shoes. Great with pretty much anything you wear and are surprisingly comfortable.[/hide]

And to those of you who have 30,000 pairs of Nikes of all different colors: I'm sorry, but you're quite stupid to waste that much money on shoes. I love buying shoes as much as the next guy, but people don't give a damn if you have matching shoes with your "outfit". The only person that really cares is you.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

i dont get the point of having more than one pair of shoes. unless its like, your every day shoes and dress shoes. you cant wear more than one pair of shoes at a time.

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

And to those of you who have 30,000 pairs of Nikes of all different colors: I'm sorry, but you're quite stupid to waste that much money on shoes. I love buying shoes as much as the next guy, but people don't give a damn if you have matching shoes with your "outfit". The only person that really cares is you.

To be honest, what's the big deal? Some people like collecting and wearing shoes. You shouldn't think that they're doing it to impress other people. Hobbies are really only beneficial to the person with the hobby.

i dont get the point of having more than one pair of shoes. unless its like, your every day shoes and dress shoes. you cant wear more than one pair of shoes at a time.

uh, different shoe on a different day? or with different clothes.

uh, waste of money?

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

uh, waste of money?

Hobbies aren't a waste of money if they make you happy.

Yeah maybe it would be a hobby if they were collecting these to put on display or to have sealed up in a case, but these are for wearing. They are consuming product. If buying pairs of shoes to wear is a hobby, then I have a great hobby eating at Taco Bell.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Yeah maybe it would be a hobby if they were collecting these to put on display or to have sealed up in a case, but these are for wearing. They are consuming product. If buying pairs of shoes to wear is a hobby, then I have a great hobby eating at Taco Bell.

Collecting isn't a hobby? All you're doing is wearing the collection around with you.

are you look for all red or red and another color?

Either all red or black and red. I was thinking of getting new Heat nba teams addition dunks, but then my neighbor got them and we try not to buy the same shoes as each other.

And sanfransico, i just started really liking sb's. Mainly dunk sb's. In fact my last 3 buys where those sb's i posted. Although I'm not a big fan of paul rod's have you seen the new white and red high tops hes coming out with? They look nice I'm thinking about getting them.

Edit: Here's a pic

P-rodIIredandwhitehigh.gif

They look kinda like jordan 3's a little. they might be the red shoes i get.

http://shop.premierskateboarding.com/pr ... 2&NavCat=8 my favorite site for authentic sb's.

Look its rob!

Collecting isn't a hobby? All you're doing is wearing the collection around with you.

Yes collecting is a hobby, but most hobbies when you get the product, you don't consume it. If he's wearing those shoes, he's consuming product. That's how consumption works.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

uh, waste of money?

Well, I mainly support that argument (that having like 50 pairs is REALLY a waste of money), but if they like collecting shoes as a hobby, there's nothing wrong with it.

I'd much rather collect quality jackets for example, and already do have 4 leather ones (3 black 1 cognac), but each to their own.

It's not about the item size either.. If you want to find a true 'waste of money' group of people, try those who spend millions of small diamonds and other gems. They might be beautiful, but thinking about how much good that money could do in the world instead of sitting as useless rocks.. Could make some people puke.

Compared to that, collecting shoes is really quite harmless :thumbsup:

Yes collecting is a hobby, but most hobbies when you get the product, you don't consume it. If he's wearing those shoes, he's consuming product. That's how consumption works.

That logic doesn't fully work though.. What about, say, women who are perfume/spice collectors? They will also regularly consume their collection, while also putting it on display and getting personal satisfaction from owning so many different pieces. Still it'd be a legit hobby/collection.

It's just a part of the hobby if someone decides to use what they collect.

Lol. Does it really matter if it can qualify under the definition of a "hobby"? That doesn't change what it is. Its fun to go out looking for rare shoes and finding new sneaker shops. And its not like collecting baseball cards where you buy them and they just sit there.. You get to show off your new buys and get to find new clothes that match them precisely. Yea its pretty expensive, but its fun and a good way to express yourself.

Look its rob!