July 31 - Barrows Brothers Wall Paper and Christmas poll

The_Avatar

Haha, Verac has no nipple.

Santa suit will probably be a let down =/

he has cool armour, he has no need for a nipple

:lol:

but the santa suit= MEGA PHAIL. The holiday events are getting lamer and lamer. but this is really lame i mean f2p could of even had a pet but nah they hadda chose a gay outfit

Event=UB3R PH41L

WALLPAPER=INSANELY AWESOME :D

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I love that wallpaper, I hope barrows get a graphical update ::' AS for the suit, Santa Suit=Really Seriously Seriously Uncool

skiier4.png

skiier4.png

2802.png

Barrows Drops: 1 Dh Plate, 2 Verac Brassard, 1 Verac Helm, 1 dh platelegs, 2 V skirts,1 Guth Helm, 1 Guth Skirt, 1 t platebody, 1 Ah Top, 2 V Flail, 1 K Skirt 2 T helm, 1 k top. Dk Drops: 9 D axe 2 Mud Staff, 1 seers ring, 1 archers ring, 1 berserker ring Dragon Drops: 2 Dragon Med Helm, 2 Dragon Platelegs, 75 Dragon boots.Gwd drops: 10 z spear, 1 bcp, 1 tassets, 8 sara sword, 1 sara hilt Misc: 3 Abyssal whips, 2 ranging ammy

Barrows wallpaper is pretty sick.. then again I love barrows way too much lol... I was actually considering putting the barrows wallpaper in photoshop, and photoshopping a ghostly face behind them at a very low opacity... (From the ppl who read the barrows lore, the person who killed them all)... I'm just too lazy to do that atm =P

And santa suit.... Ewwww.... Cmon seriously... it most likely wont even look good without a santa hat, and are we prepared to listen to the millions of rants saying "Z0mg I like teh santa suit but it luk bad wifout t3h hat nd i 2 por 2 aford it!!!!!!111oneoneone!!!1111 :wall:

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

The reward item is horrible...

candy cane cane ftw!

supporthisox7.gif

GUESS WHAT? The RED SOX and PATRIOTS are awesome, and there is nothing you con do about it.

CURRENT GOALS: Smithing 42/50...Fishing 47/50...Magic 35/33 Completed!! ...Attack 40/40 Completed!!!

I bought bgs 29.1m 3 days ago, sold yesterday at 30m (for those who are mathematically challenged: 800k profit).

Insane epic fail....

I wouldn't count on barrows armour getting an update, it's just jagex trying to make the game look better than it is. Remember when they released the castle wars wallpaper and everyone thought it meant that they were going to allow you to wear helmets in castle wars?

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

I wouldn't count on barrows armour getting an update, it's just jagex trying to make the game look better than it is. Remember when they released the castle wars wallpaper and everyone thought it meant that they were going to allow you to wear helmets in castle wars?

But on the wallpaper the hoodies of the castlewars players were down on their necks. They did not wear any helmets.

The Ultimate Green Dragon Guide

Don't hate me, just let me ride.

Lord, just give me life.

But on the wallpaper the hoodies of the castlewars players were down on their necks. They did not wear any helmets.

actually, if you look at it, you'll see that the guy next to the rock, to the left of the two guys fighting, is wearing some sort of helmet, either that or the top of his head is perfectly round, and the girl on the rock is wearing a weird tiara thingy.

the whole whether or not they're wearing helmets thing is irrelevant, what I'm saying is, when they released that wallpaper a bunch of people convinced themselves that castle wars was getting an update which would allow you to wear helmets, just like people seem to be doing now with the barrows armour.

I'm not saying there won't be an update to barrows armour, I'm just saying that this may not be a sign that there is one. It's just jagex making the game look better to potential customers.

For example:

Guy has Barrows Brothers wallpaper, his friend sees it and is like; "woah, that looks pretty cool, where's it from?" so the guy goes; "It's from this game called RuneScape, you should try it" friend then goes "yeah, I'll go check it out" and by the time he's realised that barrows armours don't actually look like that he's forgotten that that's why he started in the first place

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

actually, if you look at it, you'll see that the guy next to the rock, to the left of the two guys fighting, is wearing some sort of helmet, either that or the top of his head is perfectly round, and the girl on the rock is wearing a weird tiara thingy.

the whole whether or not they're wearing helmets thing is irrelevant, what I'm saying is, when they released that wallpaper a bunch of people convinced themselves that castle wars was getting an update which would allow you to wear helmets, just like people seem to be doing now with the barrows armour.

I'm not saying there won't be an update to barrows armour, I'm just saying that this may not be a sign that there is one. It's just jagex making the game look better to potential customers.

For example:

Guy has Barrows Brothers wallpaper, his friend sees it and is like; "woah, that looks pretty cool, where's it from?" so the guy goes; "It's from this game called RuneScape, you should try it" friend then goes "yeah, I'll go check it out" and by the time he's realised that barrows armours don't actually look like that he's forgotten that that's why he started in the first place

I doubt that scenario would happen but there are pictures of sandcastles on the beach as wallpapers and things i just see the updating the dharoks axe and ahrims hood as suspect, hell i wouldnt be suprised if jagex were updating all weapons and armour and combat system it does need a touch up to make it more exciting then same attacks from 1-99 yet you manage to improve your hit rate :\

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

They make this yet they keep them pink in game, idiots...

I think the wallpaper is a display of how they were before they got corrupted by evil spirits and became undead.

I'd presume so, considering the Wallpaper is Names "Before The Fall" and its description is somebidy telling them they must die.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I think the wallpaper is a display of how they were before they got corrupted by evil spirits and became undead.

still they don't have to be pink the can be green or white :/

a rare thing this is. i completly agree with him on this -.-

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

a rare thing this is. i completly agree with him on this -.-

I do say some agreeable things sometimes... :lol:

I disagree.

No one asked you, go get cancer, aids and get hit by a bus on the way out of the brothel.

Joking...

still they don't have to be pink the can be green or white :/

Ya they do, the lore and historys on them specifcailly says "pink color" so they cant really change them just cause "pink dosent look as cool".

The pink kinda makes them stand out over other ghosts dont ya think? Makes you see they are not just a normal ghost like all the others.

dawnsigblue-3.png