July 31 - Barrows Brothers Wall Paper and Christmas poll

The_Avatar

They make this yet they keep them pink in game, idiots...

a rare thing this is. i completly agree with him on this -.-

I do say some agreeable things sometimes... :lol:

I disagree.

No one asked you, go get cancer, aids and get hit by a bus on the way out of the brothel.

Joking...

Your going to be sad when it happens. :(

Just kidding I know you won't

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh.

I like the quest idea.

But the Emote is meh.

And the reward is meh.

So I rate it as: Meh. #-o -.-

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I will laugh hysterically at all the people who voted for the santa suit, only to find when it comes out that it doesn't resemble anything like the original santa hat!

its probably just a bunch of noobs who think the suit will have a hat in it and that theyll be able to make a bunch of money off it. silly noobs.

They make this yet they keep them pink in game, idiots...

a rare thing this is. i completly agree with him on this -.-

I do say some agreeable things sometimes... :lol:

a rare sight indeed. and relax on the hating. saying he should get aids is just reducilus -.-

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

lol santa suit is better then a worhtless sword -.- a the majority voted suit. så lær' det!

That's just your opinion.

On topic: Using the barrows wallpaper now as a temporary replacement while i find a proper one :wall:

The barrow wallpaper looks awesome, sure wish the game's armor was that great looking....

But the main reason I'm here is to complain about the X-mas emote, "turning to snow and melting"? Come on!! That to me is a major sign of weakness! :shame: We should have instead turned to ice in defiance of the hot sun on runescape!! :ugeek: Can't understand why most players would want to be so weak that the pifitful sun could render them into slush. :wall:

.gif.gif.gif.gif

Please click on my eggs

The wallpaper is cool, but I will keep my current one. And the christmas event sounds great! Can't wait for it to come :P

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

LOVE THE UPDATES!!!!! <3: :ohnoes: ::' :x 8-) :P :mrgreen: :| :!: \'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Low levels arent allways n00bs.

EX.

Lvl 76: Total level 1098 (me) :)

vs.

Lvl 96 Total level 854

davidi2.png

Note: It says my CB is 74, my sumoning lvl is 15 but it doesnt show. Im really 76 :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be careful what u wish for..

the wall paper indeed looks a bit different from the sprites in game...

karil- it's top seems to have less [bleep]es and rectangle bolt racks in game would most likely dont fit into his weapon...

veracs - his helm's horns moved down a bit... but at least we know now veracs is a "he"!

guthans - again, his helm's horns moved down a bit... also the helm got 2 holes as eye piece, different from in game(can be seen in dialogues) and here: http://www.runescape.com/kbase/viewarticle.ws?article_id=510

torag - left shoulder seems to be cover in extra amour plate instead of a horn, his belly have 3 [bleep]es instead of 2 [bleep]es in game

ahrims - where his beard goes?