The EctoVoid Arena/The Temple of EctoVoids, massive idea

Zaaps1

Awsome idea, and extremely well thought-out.

One question: will the rewards be tradeable? The last thing we need is another group of "super items"; all extremely powerful items that are difficult to get, but can be bought out by a rich player.. (note: this is my point of view as a relatively poor f2per. I'm sure many others have different opinions on this)

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, you xbox 360 people are obsessed with achievements.

I actually don't own an Xbox360 :P . But the idea of achievements is nothing new, to any game in any form.

Thanks for the supports. The rewards are not tradeable, I think I've mentioned that.

And soner, that might be a tad difficu;t :P

I actually don't own an Xbox360 :P . But the idea of achievements is nothing new, to any game in any form.

Thanks for the supports. The rewards are not tradeable, I think I've mentioned that.

Sorry, I guess I didn't see that. :oops:

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Sorry, I guess I didn't see that. :oops:

Well it is easy to get lost through such a big post.

However, I'd like to mention that the unique Metal Leech and Fusion Ring that TerrorBeast and SoulEater drop ARE tradeable, but only if their uncharged forms. This normal drops (rune, dragon, ores, etc.) are, of course, tradeable. The herbs from the minigame are also tradeable.

Well i like stuff here and there, but i have to agree with other people who posted, the effects just arent runescape like, meaning overpowered and if you havent already, copy and paste this on RSOF suggestion forums ::'

gabby_air.png

Best tip.it F.O.G. player =)

"No mercy for the weak, no pity for the dying, no tears for the slain"

Thanks for the supports.

I'm working on those items being overpowered. It would help if you mentioned which items and how. From my view, they all seem pretty balanced. Even if they aren't, the benefit is very slight.

Thank you Masterhouse for pointing out an error in the naming of the Hybrid Master (Achievement) and Hybrid Blade (reward). They have now been changed to Combat Master and Master Blade.

Awesome! I love the idea! But if you can't teleport, if your new and don't know how hard it is so lose points, is there anyway to get out other than death, or did I miss something?

Well I'd imagine a very well created tutorial, like in BH. Maybe interactive too, since there's not much you can do to escape. But yes, there is a forfeit option. I don't think I mentioned it, but if you look on the Achievements list it's there. If you're score is negative, it stays negative. If it's positive it just goes to 0.

Reorganized the first post as well as added basic info on the Temple.

Hmm? Which one? All I notice is a misplaced [/hide].

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your support! ::'

S to the U-Port.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Thank you for the support.

I think the staff's bonus is way too much (+80?) tune it down, along with some other rewards, and I may support

Ah, right you are. I think I might've meant it to be +8, or I compared it to the wrong item. See I made the stat bonuses by comparing the items to their current counterparts, in this case in ancient staff or regular staves.

As for other items, please post which ones and how they can be improved. At the present moment, I feel the items are balanced between the difficultly to get them and present alternatives. So posting which ones would be more helpful. Thanks!

I really like the idea. I'm just wondering if you could mention some monster max hits? I might have missed it, but I'm just wondering. The part where you get tag teamed by those people by the door, seems fun and challenging. I fully support it.

Max hits? Yes, that would be a good idea. I'll add them, but there are a lot of monsters to deal with. I hope the levels give you a decent idea what I'm thinking of. For example level 100 has about a 15-20 max hit, 150 is around 25-30, etc.

I'll add max hits for bigger bosses though.