Most unethical thoughts that cross your mind

Faux

To me, little kids come off as "stupid". Even when I think about the stuff I did when I was little, it was extremely stupid. Guess I just forgot what it's like - when I was that age, I made a promise to myself that I would maintain my open-minded and adventurous nature that all the big people frowned upon... Didn't happen. I've become one of them. :lol:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that people who have excessive amounts of children are a burden on society, in their own vanity to metaphorically spit on children who are suffering elsewhere.

As long as they aren't drawing welfare and are supporting themselves having children is an important part of a society. When population of certain ages is unrestricted you need a lot of children to help pay for all the old people. It's a never ending cycle that eventually leads to over-population, however more people means a better chance of a smart person that can make life easier for everyone. This is also the reason why the space program is so important, we need to constantly expand to give more places for all the new people to live.

If we are still on Earth when there isn't enough room for everyone most likely mother nature will take care of it via a plague or mass starvation.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

To me, little kids come off as "stupid". Even when I think about the stuff I did when I was little, it was extremely stupid. Guess I just forgot what it's like - when I was that age, I made a promise to myself that I would maintain my open-minded and adventurous nature that all the big people frowned upon... Didn't happen. I've become one of them. :lol:

:lol: Nice.

I think that people who have excessive amounts of children are a burden on society, in their own vanity to metaphorically spit on children who are suffering elsewhere.

As long as they aren't drawing welfare and are supporting themselves having children is an important part of a society. When population of certain ages is unrestricted you need a lot of children to help pay for all the old people. It's a never ending cycle that eventually leads to over-population, however more people means a better chance of a smart person that can make life easier for everyone. This is also the reason why the space program is so important, we need to constantly expand to give more places for all the new people to live.

If we are still on Earth when there isn't enough room for everyone most likely mother nature will take care of it via a plague or mass starvation.

See, but that's just it. Why should they be having children of their own, just for their own gene pool to continue, when there's plenty of other children suffering just waiting to be adopted? It becomes apparent that it's no longer about a want for children, but a need to pass on their genes unnecessarily in an already over-populated world. I don't mind people having their own children, but I'm talking the families of 5 to 10...have 2 of your own, maybe 3...then you need to look into adopting.

Oh, and it also would seem to me that many of the overpopulated families, so to speak, are generally not wealthy and are quite poor.

Oh, and also keep in mind these are just my thoughts, not necessarily things I would deem worthy of putting into place lol.

lets see,

i'd say thinking of strangling my grandmothers dog when shes not around.

the poor thing is 16 years old, crippled, blind, mostly deaf, senile, on pain meds 24/7, the whole nine yards.

but she wont put the dog down. oh no.

mercy killing for dogs...

That's not unethical. Quite the opposite, really. You want to end suffering.

And these are supposed to be thoughts we have before we dismiss them? We've all been doing it wrong, then.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I'd prefer anyone who uses freerice.com and goes and insults people that don't be buried alive in some ditch in the middle of the amazon.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

See, but that's just it. Why should they be having children of their own, just for their own gene pool to continue, when there's plenty of other children suffering just waiting to be adopted? It becomes apparent that it's no longer about a want for children, but a need to pass on their genes unnecessarily in an already over-populated world. I don't mind people having their own children, but I'm talking the families of 5 to 10...have 2 of your own, maybe 3...then you need to look into adopting.

Oh, and it also would seem to me that many of the overpopulated families, so to speak, are generally not wealthy and are quite poor.

Oh, and also keep in mind these are just my thoughts, not necessarily things I would deem worthy of putting into place lol.

Why expand when you can just shoot them? :lol: That reminds me of a book i've read, called "among the hidden", it was a good book and i'd recomend it. It's written by Margaret Peterson Haddix it has sequels

but I have yet to read them.

Anyway, besides what i've posted above,

I have thought of killing off people (a surprising number actually)

I have been having a number of 'unethical thoughts' lately, most of which I dont want to share online. (those two I shared with you, kinda makes you wonder what I dont wanna share huh?)

[hide=]

[/hide]Why expand when you can just shoot them? :lol: That reminds me of a book i've read, called "among the hidden", it was a good book and i'd recomend it. It's written by Margaret Peterson Haddix it has sequels

but I have yet to read them.

Anyway, besides what i've posted above,

I have thought of killing off people (a surprising number actually)

I have been having a number of 'unethical thoughts' lately, most of which I dont want to share online. (those two I shared with you, kinda makes you wonder what I dont wanna share huh?)

Keep the Death Note AWAY FROM THIS MAN :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: !!!!!!!!!!!!

We could always be like China and put an immense tax on those who have more than 3 children :-k

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

Stepping on people smaller than me.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

[...]

Keep the Death Note AWAY FROM THIS MAN :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: !!!!!!!!!!!!

We could always be like China and put an immense tax on those who have more than 3 children :-k

I've thought these thoughts before I saw death note. I'd love my own shinigami though. I'd talk to it out loud so people would think I went crazy.

Ohmyholycrapaquotewall.

You know, most of the random unethical thoughts that float across my mind are just repeating the rather earthy things my dad says when he's drunk. Which is most of the time. Racist thoughts, mostly, although politics come up often too.

p2gq.jpg

[...]

I've thought these thoughts before I saw death note. I'd love my own shinigami though. I'd talk to it out loud so people would think I went crazy.

id want ryuk =D hes funny

anyway, get a deathnote. take it to school. need i say more?

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

here's another one: people with AIDS should be stamped somewhere privately. you're basically a human cobra (lol) with a slow but deadly poison

Wouldn't the most efficient way to kill AIDS is to kill everyone who has it?

I dunno. I guess it's more unethical to have them suffer a little longer? AIDS is gonna get wiped out anyway.

lets see,

i'd say thinking of strangling my grandmothers dog when shes not around.

the poor thing is 16 years old, crippled, blind, mostly deaf, senile, on pain meds 24/7, the whole nine yards.

but she wont put the dog down. oh no.

mercy killing for dogs...

That's not unethical. Quite the opposite, really. You want to end suffering.

And these are supposed to be thoughts we have before we dismiss them? We've all been doing it wrong, then.

Yeah, I'm on the fents about this one too

Kids are pretty stupid. Nothing unethical about that.

[...]

Forget school, make the eye deal, travel the world hitting up every bad neighborhood, alley, etc.

Please use hide tags or delete part of the quote walls next time. ~meol

here's another one: people with AIDS should be stamped somewhere privately. you're basically a human cobra (lol) with a slow but deadly poison

Wouldn't the most efficient way to kill AIDS is to kill everyone who has it?

I dunno. I guess it's more unethical to have them suffer a little longer? AIDS is gonna get wiped out anyway.

I guess it depends on how unethical you'd want to be and how much time you have. I mean hell there's gotta be millions of people with AIDS in the world. That'd take a long time to make them suffer.

How in the HELL did you guys get away with so many quotes at once? :shock:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Catastrophic events such as tsunamis, hurricanes, floods, fires, earthquakes, etc., are a means of population control... Sadly there will need to be many more to keep this planet from being overrun by people.

Or the whole idea of fighting for your country... But that's pretty messed up if I go into detail.

Finally an interesting topic.

peterstretchfn5.gif

[...]

Forget school, make the eye deal, travel the world hitting up every bad neighborhood, alley, etc.

i wouldnt do the eye deal till i make a shinigami die for me so i can get their lifespan, i dont wana lose half my life!

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Western countries should start colonizing countries in Africa again. Look at how those countries are atm. What a mess of a continent.

- Legalize Marijuana.

- Screw the police

- Jessica alba is very fine.

- Everyone should play halo 3

- Myspace should be wiped off the face of this earth

- End the so called "War" in iraq

I think screwing the police is the only thing remotely close to being unethical. I'm talking about things that would cause an uproar from the majority if it was actually enacted.

- Legalize Marijuana.

- Screw the police

- Jessica alba is very fine.

- Everyone should play halo 3

- Myspace should be wiped off the face of this earth

- End the so called "War" in iraq

I'm going to examine what you think.

1.Disagreed

2. Agreed

3. Agreed

4. Disagreed

5. Agreed

6. Disagreed

3/6 :|

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

These aren't unethical, but some damn weird things go through my mind.

-What a new[bleep].

-I wonder if those are real.

-Why am I listening to this rap-crap?

-Why hasn't Barack Obama given up yet?

-Wow that chick is a [bleep], I should give her $20 and see what happens.

-Must...Browse.../b/..Arrgh...

-Stupid liberals

-Why haven't all the homosexual been put into jail for being gay?

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

[...]

i wouldnt do the eye deal till i make a shinigami die for me so i can get their lifespan, i dont wana lose half my life!

No, do the eye dea;, then make your shinigami die. If you make the shinigami die and then do the eye deal you will end u losing more or getting back to what you started with. If you make the shinigami die after you do the eye deal you will get back to where you started or gain more years on your life.

P.S. if we want to have this debate about how to get longer life and kill people with a fictional item from an anime shouldnt we go to a death note thread (or an anime descusion thread?)