Most unethical thoughts that cross your mind

Faux

To control the human population, in any country that does not adopt a limitation of children per family, there should instead be a law of involuntary, random castration. Once every year/two years, teams of surgeons and police are given random names of male citizens between the ages of 14 and 60, and then hunt down and castrate those people. The lists will be drawn from different areas of the countries each year in a rotational schedule, and, depending on the size of the country, each area should come up again around 1-5 times per decade, in which approximately 1/3 of the male population will be castrated.

(All guesses on the timing of schedules & percentage of male population castrated are just that, guesses.)

Oh gawd, I can't believe I actually typed that out and posted it. I must have been in a rotten mood when I started writing... #-o A perfect example of why I try to keep that nasty part of my brain from voicing it's opinion; this is what happens when I let it run free.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To control the human population, in any country that does not adopt a limitation of children per family, there should instead be a law of involuntary, random castration. Once every year/two years, teams of surgeons and police are given random names of male citizens between the ages of 14 and 60, and then hunt down and castrate those people. The lists will be drawn from different areas of the countries each year in a rotational schedule, and, depending on the size of the country, each area should come up again around 1-5 times per decade, in which approximately 1/3 of the male population will be castrated.

(All guesses on the timing of schedules & percentage of male population castrated are just that, guesses.)

Sounds like what some Roman priests did, they castrated them selves on will and offered what was left to the goddess of something *shivers* next thing people will start suggesting is city wide orgies.

Oh gawd, I can't believe I actually typed that out and posted it. I must have been in a rotten mood when I started writing... #-o A perfect example of why I try to keep that nasty part of my brain from voicing it's opinion; this is what happens when I let it run free.

It shouldn't be random, though, it should be based on intelligence, importance to society, etc.

Best idea ever: create an animated children's movie, full-length, and right at the climax...screamer, and the movie's over. Put it in theaters and later dvd.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I'd get banned for posting them.

As long as it isn't [developmentally delayed] [cabbage] involving rape or the sort, why would it be banned?

another thought that crossed my mind is that a war SHOULD erupt between China and India. With the food crisis going on in the world, why should two nations make up a third of the world's population? A war will considerably lower their population, by half is possible

I've thought that as well, and that it would sort of be great if the chinese had a civil war for the same reason. But then where can we buy our cheap cabbage?

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

Ah, I remember thinking what it would be like to sleep with Sarah Palin :-#

I've also had thoughts of torturing people in the most obscure ways. Like playing Beethoven in the background while using a crazy medieval torture device like that one that stretches your arms and legs until they dislocate, and other methods of torture. Then whenever they hear the song after they survive the ordeal, they'd go insane with memories of the horrific incident. :twisted:

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.