Future Clan Wars Changes

Dbzruler72

I think it will be popular..ish.

In the old wilderness, some clans would have 20+ hour wars (usually run-ins) and lose hundreds of sets of rune without looting. Fact is being richer would help win these wars, plus i think alot of clans will use the dangerous version solely to get away from the "noobs" who would ruin there war by spamming/interupting etc. I know a handful of high levels who would lose a few sets of rune for a good war and a hour or two's peace.

Are you sure they wouldn't let you pick up things in clan wars? They let you do it in BH, why not let us do it in clan wars? If you could lose items, but not gain anything, the whole "update" would be a complete waste of the our time. -.-

ae84735921.png

Porsche: It's supposed to go in the rear.

Are you sure they wouldn't let you pick up things in clan wars? They let you do it in BH, why not let us do it in clan wars? If you could lose items, but not gain anything, the whole "update" would be a complete waste of the our time. -.-

Read my above posts pl0x.

My theory is that there are redeemable points for winning risky wars.

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

I would gladly lose my rune for my clan as i have 30 sets incase something like this came back. I would really only use dangerous for grudge wars.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

I would gladly lose my rune for my clan as i have 30 sets incase something like this came back. I would really only use dangerous for grudge wars.

Well, that's you. I'm talking about the vast majority of players who DON'T have enough money to buy 30 sets of full rune on whim and/or can't make a set/don't know anyone who will make it for them.

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

Well, that's you. I'm talking about the vast majority of players who DON'T have enough money to buy 30 sets of full rune on whim and/or can't make a set/don't know anyone who will make it for them.

I don't think the majority of players will risk their stuff without decent chance for reward.