Monday Poll: Relatives in RuneScape

Rcty

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted Three Other. It's odd to see that the majority of people who voted, are the only ones that play Runescape in their families. This seems odd, to me, because I'm part of a four-person family who are all addicted to Runescape. ::' It's fun to be able to talk about the game with your close relatives. Share some stories, ask advice, etc. It kind of makes you enjoy the game even more, actually knowing some people, firsthand, who enjoy our beloved Runescape.

A family of geeks, more like. :XD: ,

Skiittles11

241216351433lk2.png

I think one of my cousins player, and I know my sister did but at the moment I am all alone.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Well, I can say that three generations of my family play! :thumbup: My son (15) started playing first and introduced both me (40) and MY Dad (67!). Needless to say my Dad being retired is now much higher level then the two younger NOOBS!!! Think he is combat 110 now! (90Att, 90Str, 90 Def, 92 HP!). Always makes me laugh when my Dad and I get asked "B my bf?" :lol:

Wow! Your dad sure puts an end to the "too old to play RuneScape" debate. :lol:

As for me, I'm the only one in my family that plays. :|

Brian_307.png

Brian_307.png

Well two of us play, me and my eldest son. I'm surprised that people on here don't realise how many RS players are the parents of RS players - I have 2 others on my friends list and probably see at least one new one every week or so.

Favourite recent conversation, at the Green dragons in 13 Wildy:

My Son: Hi Dad

Me: Hi

Other Player:who just said hi dad....why??

Me: He did, cos I am!!

/walks away chuckling/

I was the highest CB there.

There's me, my bro who logs on for holiday events, my bro who logs on once every 4 months and says he plays a lot so he asks for free stuff, and my cousin who's been playing on and off for like 6 years

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

I'm the only one.. My cousin played for a few days and quit. My family and friends are mostly of the '0mg ur wasting your life!!' opinion.. I don't get it, am I wasting my life less standing outside of a Taco Bell or getting smashed at parties? :roll:

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Me and my sister play, and as a few people said, it's really nice having a sibling who plays. I laugh whenever we talk about Runescape in front of our parents. They're always like :? and we simply reply, "Runescape." They usually say, "Oh," and just kind of ignore us, hehe.

7 years 'scape knowledge and counting

m8pu02.png

99 Attack - June 8th 2010 99 Defence - August 2nd 2011 99 HP - December 2nd 2011

hmm, well in my family i was the first to play rs...then both my older brothers and all my nephews and one neice as well as my dad joined later.....and also my husband has an account, making 10 of us in all. \'

~*~Mistress Vamparasite~*~

satrianisaxe wrote:

Well, I can say that three generations of my family play! My son (15) started playing first and introduced both me (40) and MY Dad (67!). Needless to say my Dad being retired is now much higher level then the two younger NOOBS!!! Think he is combat 110 now! (90Att, 90Str, 90 Def, 92 HP!). Always makes me laugh when my Dad and I get asked "B my bf?"

HA! We aren't the only ones. I'M SOOOOO glad you replied! I'm 32 and I play. My three children play, my nephew plays, my mom and mother in law play, and my husband plays every now and then. OH and the girl here at work - she plays now too. Even gonna become a memb soon.

And yeah, mom in law is higher than all of us cause she can play more. I have college right now and I'm busy with becoming a software engineer so not a lot of time to play.

akashasmommy.png

Elizabeth: There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing.

Jack: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.

Do or do not - there is no try. "Yoda"

Wow I thought I was the only adult who played - I even said "w00t" the other day!! But if i see someone say "ftw" again I'm think I'm gonna croak!! :lol:

Anyway, I play, I'm 45 (of course the highest stats in the family 8-) ) my wife and son both play too and he has lots of cousins who play. But my son's the one who got us addicted.

Hey - anyone know a good clan for adults???

Yeah I have a huge family that plays. Me and My brother play as well as my wife and four boys, then besides my brother his 4 kids also play and on top of that I have 2 other cousins and another niece and nephew that play as well for a wopping total of 15 family members that play.

i12874_vindicationunderbanner2copy.png

8-) Cool! 15 family members. Do you all ever sit together and play?

OT: are you going to see the new Star Wars when it comes out on the 15th?

akashasmommy.png

Elizabeth: There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing.

Jack: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.

Do or do not - there is no try. "Yoda"

In my household, only my brother plays, and that's fairly rare. Not sure if any of my cousins play. Wanna try to get some other people hooked but they're fairly reluctant. All my cousins are wither way older or way younger than me.

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK