Who is your favorite Tipiter?

TheChamp

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess this thread does have a nice future, so I'll let this stay.

I always looked up to Tripsis, she's always very helpful and did a great job as an Admin.

I also like Warrior's and Ginger's posting style a lot as well. You always learn from their posts, or Trapical's, whenever he gets the chance to post.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Lionheart is a boy. And yeah, he makes a good mod.

Intelligence-wise: Venomai, Warrior, and Ginger

Personality-wise: Quoi Tu, Cup Lion, and Tripsis

I'd have to say cuplion and lionheart

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Sumpta or Goddess.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Warrior, Ginger, Astraline, Barihawk and Venomai I suppose. I have to say I like Jackattack a lot as well, despite disagreeing with almost everything he says.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Me :twss:

(I do apoligize. Except I've seen tons of people use that smiley and I needed an excuse to. Hehe.)

I would have to say Tripsis. The entire Tip.It staff does a great job, but the only one that I've actually 'talked' to is Tripsis, from her moderator days to her administrator promotion. Rock on Tripsis! \'

tipitsig.png

favorite user: haseo ~ never saw him flame ANYONE. never cusses and makes good posts.

favorite mod: devoted ~ though he's not a mod anymore, he's not lock-happy unlike the other mods, helped me lock a lot of my threads when i wanted them locked and was very active.

Goddess- She left, but I never dealt with anyone who was so liberal in their posts.

Rebdragon- He's cool.

Nadril-Also cool, talked with him in AoC.

Only ones i can think of off the top of my head. Chances are, I'm not anyone's favorite.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Ah, one of these topics. My favorite Tipiters are those that do believe that popularity is not everything. Those that are here to have some fun and meet some people. Those that are able to keep a conversation and just enjoy each other's company. Those are my favorite Tipiters.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Ah, one of these topics. My favorite Tipiters are those that do believe that popularity is not everything. Those that are here to have some fun and meet some people. Those that are able to keep a conversation and just enjoy each other's company. Those are my favorite Tipiters.

Hippy BS. Spill it.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Hippy BS. Spill it.

Fine Reb found me out. It's Rebdragon. But don't tell him. :-#

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Sumpta and Satenza are two people I think I like. Danabis is another. And although I don't speak him much anymore, I still adore Azvy. And I love to read Dusqi's replies. Because with him I always imagine him doing it. I can see it clear, how Dusqi is eating a cracker, for example. So, that's really funny. Then there's Rick and Matt, and a lot of other people from 'the dark side'. ::' Ah, and Laikorb. I don't know her, but she is very handsome.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Goddess and Ginger. They give excellent advice and I appreciate the fact they spend their time giving it to me.

And Rebdragon. Though sometimes I disagree with him. :roll:

EDIT: AH! I forgot Lenin!

Don't kill me, I beg you...