Who is your favorite Tipiter?

TheChamp

Runescapeloser-He is a nice person and cool all around, his only flaw is that he's a sox fan.

Lionheart-He's one of the only mods that doesn't ignore my Pm's

Every other non-liberal tipiter with good grammar-Self Explanatory

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my favorite tipiters are the people i know who are tet, tetau, tic, as mod, sup mod, adm, reg mod, glob mod, and every other tif(tht i knw).

hmmmmm that's basically everyone.......... i geuss if i had to narrow down.....

Favorite TET- Den Usynlige

Favorite TETAU- Sophia1900

Favorite Tip.it Crew- Ginger_Warrior

Favorite Arenascape Moderator- Azntemplar_00

Favorite Super Moderator- Darkdude98

Favorite Administrator- Kill_Life

Favorite Board Moderator- NJE03

Favorite Global Moderator- Shazarabbit

Favorite Tip.it Forum-er - I do not have a favorite Tip.it Forum-er(that is not part of the tip it staff) because it is unfair and i don't physically know everyone,maybe some 80% of u guys give or take :lol:

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

[garden tool] man. I wanted to make a witty comment involving all of you wanting to spare everyone else's feelings by not mentioning me. But a select few ruined it.

I really like most of the community. I don't want to pick out favorites. 0Some stand out more than others, but all of you that don't post like idiots are my lovers. Some in more than one way. I must say I like Ginger, magekiller, Range_This11, and NoMoreDead for neat debating. ::'Ha! You thought you could trick everyone by quoting me and reading the tiny text, eh? And your name would be on here? Well I have thwarted you! Don't feel to good, does it? Yeah, that's what a thought.Okay, YOU'RE my favorite. Don't tell anyone.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Grrrr, searched through the whole thread without finding my name once. Must... raise... post count.

My favorite would be Goddess (unfortunatly she left us :( ). She had a habit of being painfully correct on every thyread she posted, making it impossible to argue with her. She'd make a good dictator. and she actually cared enough to pm me when she left with flattering comments and a sad message of her departure.

Hmm... I could list a lot of OT'ers who are fun to be around. I could list a load of people who I admire who probably never heard of me.

What I find annoying about threads like these is that it brings down the little guy. You know, the guy with the 200 post count who's only been on OT for a few months and may be a really great person but no one seems to notice them, while those who have been around tif since the dawn of time are listed in every other post. Nevertheless, these threads are fun because of all the people who will comb every page searching for their name and will not find complete happiness until their name is mentioned and try to list other people as their favorite to flatter them and in return get their name mentioned. Its these peoples miserable endeavors that drive these threads. I'm one of those people.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Ah, so were going to do this again?

I remember when every thread was some kind of "Who's your favorite Tipiter" thread.

Shame, I thought we got past this kind of thing.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

I remember when every thread was some kind of "Who's your favorite Tipiter" thread.

More hippy BS. Spill.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I remember when we had topics like 'If you had to live with 5 Tipiters on an island, Who in OT would you sleep with, Who is going to be the most successful etc'. I quite liked those topics, in a way it brought the community together and it was a break from all the political, religious and help threads that OT normally had. It's good to have a break from these things with a positive topic.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

I remember when we had topics like 'If you had to live with 5 Tipiters on an island, Who in OT would you sleep with, Who is going to be the most successful etc'. I quite liked those topics, in a way it brought the community together and it was a break from all the political, religious and help threads that OT normally had. It's good to have a break from these things with a positive topic.

Not to mention it points out who's doing a good job, which sets an example for everyone else. :D

Lionheart-He's one of the only mods that doesn't ignore my Pm's

What? I always replied to all of your PM's. :)

For people, I like evil, das, tripsis and the (now gone) bubsa.

Laikrob and Sheynara.

They have always been lovely to me and i really look up to them both. Laila has helped me out so much during my moderator training period :D whilst they both helped me and were there for me so much when i was tetau i love these ladies <3:

Evil_mumm_ra has helped me out soooooo much as well, he has always had a shoulder for me to virtually cry on and give advice. He is my virtual rock :D

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Yaff = :)

Abelmisi, fun guy.

Hiimben, may the mudkipz be with you. (Don't ask)

Haseo, one of the nicest people I've met.

Zierro, nice, cool guy :)

Woopidoo, a very nice and helpful guy in the gallery

Harrinator, again a great, nice guy.

Ranger Boot Count: 1 :lol:

Zerkers: 4 Hatchets: 2 Warriors: 2

Well yeah but after a while it got into some people's egos. "I am TIF's best, listen to me!" If this type of topic stays in one thread, then I don't have a problem with it. But that's how it started before. One thread spawned others only for ego-boosts and popularity contests.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Zonorhc. His devotion and loyalty to The Emperor are unmatched. He is the model of behavior against the xeno and heretic.

Then there's the people I communicate with regularly. Not really my "favorites", per say, just those I know more than others. Everyone on the Halo 3 thread, rushrock, Aquariusman, and Homer.

And then those that I admire for their debating skills, who have been previously mentioned. Warrior, Ginger, and Zierro to a degree. I myself can't debate very well, and give an especially large Bravo to those who can.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Zonorhc. He's hilarious. And also Lenin, Tripsis, Barihawk, and Qeltar.

Zonorhc. His devotion and loyalty to The Emperor are unmatched. He is the model of behavior against the xeno and heretic.

Long Live the Emperor!

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Grrrr, searched through the whole thread without finding my name once. Must... raise... post count.

My favorite would be Goddess (unfortunatly she left us :( ). She had a habit of being painfully correct on every thyread she posted, making it impossible to argue with her. She'd make a good dictator. and she actually cared enough to pm me when she left with flattering comments and a sad message of her departure.

Hmm... I could list a lot of OT'ers who are fun to be around. I could list a load of people who I admire who probably never heard of me.

What I find annoying about threads like these is that it brings down the little guy. You know, the guy with the 200 post count who's only been on OT for a few months and may be a really great person but no one seems to notice them, while those who have been around tif since the dawn of time are listed in every other post. Nevertheless, these threads are fun because of all the people who will comb every page searching for their name and will not find complete happiness until their name is mentioned and try to list other people as their favorite to flatter them and in return get their name mentioned. Its these peoples miserable endeavors that drive these threads. I'm one of those people.

What the hell, i have no clue about half the people leaving tif or stepping down from mod-spot. Can you give me a link to her "farewell post" or mention the reason why she left (i know she's having a baby soon if that's the reason).

Anyways.

Most of my posts are in the T&C forum. So i guess a couple that knows very much and are helpfull: Cruiser (where is he?!), Pure_MageUK, Clare, Nadril, Sloter...

Favorite mod.. hmm.. dunno. PM'ed Tripsis a couple of times and she was helpfull, so i guess i have to say her.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé