A Whole New World???

Ixindor

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone notice how the monkey civilization is similar to Planet of the Apes and stuff of that nature? What happens if it was one of us who went back in time and acted as the catalyst, with the monkey amulet and greegree, to create that civilization?

Well surely your character cant be that stupid that he changes the past, the littlest thing can cause a big change of events.

What I mean is if the monkeys need to be brought to that point then a traveler from the future might end up doing it.

Not that stupid? Eh, he doesn't need to be stupid; it could all be a mistake like in Regicide or RFD.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

[

Even something as dumb as being Wally, the legendary Demon Slayer of Varrock would be fun and an easy little noob quest. You take on an alias name because you know the events of the Present. By now you are well aware of how you have influenced the Present, so you do things to try and cover it up. Also, have fun figuring out the Paradoxes that would come with this kind of stuff.

Meh, I don't think so. The knight in Varrock Castle you talk to during the quest is his grandson or whatever. That would mean you knock someone up in the past, you sicko :shock:

Oh great, a lesson in not messing with history from mister "I'm my own Grandpa..."

And with that you mean me? Cause then you got it wrong. I said that the knight you talk to during the Demon Slayer Quest, Sir Prysin, is the great grandson of Wally. If Wally is actually you travelling back in time and defeating the demon, then you have to get a girl in the past and get her pregnant.... somehow.... :? Otherwise Sir Prysin wouldn't exist. So no-one here is his own grandpa...

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

BUT, I think to get to that other realm you must do an extremely timeconsuming and financially demanding quest, what do you think? And that would also intruduce loads and loads of new quests, so it wouldn't be so easy to get to Elven City (for ex.), just like in the current world. Perhaps even a new skill(s)?

Millions of possibilities! Millions of ideas! THIS MUST be sent to Jagex. Actually one of the best ideas here.

[

Even something as dumb as being Wally, the legendary Demon Slayer of Varrock would be fun and an easy little noob quest. You take on an alias name because you know the events of the Present. By now you are well aware of how you have influenced the Present, so you do things to try and cover it up. Also, have fun figuring out the Paradoxes that would come with this kind of stuff.

Meh, I don't think so. The knight in Varrock Castle you talk to during the quest is his grandson or whatever. That would mean you knock someone up in the past, you sicko :shock:

Oh great, a lesson in not messing with history from mister "I'm my own Grandpa..."

And with that you mean me? Cause then you got it wrong. I said that the knight you talk to during the Demon Slayer Quest, Sir Prysin, is the great grandson of Wally. If Wally is actually you travelling back in time and defeating the demon, then you have to get a girl in the past and get her pregnant.... somehow.... :? Otherwise Sir Prysin wouldn't exist. So no-one here is his own grandpa...

It wasn't necessarily a true statement, it was just supposed to be a funny quote.

To clear things up...the Mister, I'm my own Grandpa quote is a Futurama quote. Funny Episode if you have see it.

OT: I want to see what that slum town way east in the Swamp looked like. Also, there is a castle near there we haven't been able to get into yet too. Hmmm...

To clear things up...the Mister, I'm my own Grandpa quote is a Futurama quote. Funny Episode if you have see it.

OT: I want to see what that slum town way east in the Swamp looked like. Also, there is a castle near there we haven't been able to get into yet too. Hmmm...

K, thanks for the explanation, we don't have Futurama here... Btw, I would like to see how the Meiyerditch slums looked like too! Lore says it was a great city, and the royalty occupied that big castle!

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg