What would it take for you to quit RS?

n_odie

I'm not sure. I've quite a few times because of boredom, but I always eventually come back (again out of boredom :XD:.) I think it would really just be me having nothing left to do with this game. I've never tried to quit, it's always just happened. It doesn't inflict on my personal life or anything, so I think I'm good anyways.

Blakdragon39.png

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what keeps me playing, probably Tip.it, I have made countless accounts which I have given up on, some have been more successful than others I must say... But if I start a new account, I begin to miss my old account... So its really complicated what to do... Really I should lock every account again and start afresh...

Luck be a Lady

Well I don't think anything can make me quit but the death of RS. Tip.It helps a lot to the fun and if I get really bored of RS then I take a couple weeks off.

lord_gavin07.png

I wish i could do the 99 range emote, but sadly not yet. It is one of my goals though.

Dragon Drops: 0

Barrows Drops: 0

God Wars Drops: 0

my new school :D (sad enough on sunday i will give you my last goodbye :cry: )

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

For me it would be that I got 99 in alll stats, completed all quests and got a yellow party hat, or got hacked and lost my account. I love rs <3:

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

As strange as it sounds, I wouldn't quit if all my friends quit. It'd be a lot more lonely, but I'd manage.

If JaGeX completely takes out free chat (only Quickchat) I'd quit like a bat outta hell. :ohnoes:

For me to quit Runescape, JaGex would have to completely re-do the map, the npc's, and all that. So they'd pretty much have change the game so it was absoulutly 100% different then when I started playing.

Kez dispenser!!

(The Noobiest Noob Of All)

(My combats actually lvl. 69...so yeah)

Kez_Low.png

geez don't ask such scary questions :shame:

at anyrate, i always search for goals, as for now it's getting a slayer helmet and 99 strength.

what would make me stop: erm probably when armegedon lands, or i must have completed everything in the game.

An other thing is so i can keep contact with my friends.

stefto.png

stefto.png

stefto.png

Lifes like a nose; get out of it whats in it

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

For me it'd have to be something that happened in real life, such as me getting a job with a lot of responsibilities, or even getting into a serious relationship. I can manage most of the changes in-game.

I dont think anything will make me quit

no wait let me think about it.........maybe if the game is neglected as in they stop updating it and its the same stuff over and over.

besides i have never quit i mean sure i might stop using a certain acount but a week later i'll just start a new one :D

Jpie20.png

My previous two accounts have been hacked/locked. But I still keep on playing, but I would say it would take for me to say "This is a waste of time" and just drop everything for me to quit.

uuh.. Warcraft :D And the fact that I'm not rich anymore :-# -.- :x

I had like 90mil, and gave my best friend like 30. And then he quit, and didn't give me any of his money. And then the RWT updates came around. And then the economy started sucking. And then my friend introduced me to WoW. Thats what it took for me to quit.

I'd quit if they took away free chat - because how would we clown around at mages then? Other than that - only if they stopped making the game available would I quit. There isn't another game I find more enjoyable besides GTA and RCT that would pull me away from RuneScape.

Hee hee - it's good to relax with after a long night of college studies. :lol:

akashasmommy.png

Elizabeth: There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing.

Jack: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.

Do or do not - there is no try. "Yoda"

I'd quit if they took away free chat - because how would we clown around at mages then? Other than that - only if they stopped making the game available would I quit. There isn't another game I find more enjoyable besides GTA and RCT that would pull me away from RuneScape.

Hee hee - it's good to relax with after a long night of college studies. :lol:

No free chat? that would be horrible :uhh:

patr1ckotg1.png

i don't know what would make me quit rs bsides gettin banned n sumthin irl forcin me to stop bt Iknow why me and many others i know play usually during the summer and into fall besides havin no school and tht iz bcuz of the summer game drought. since there r almost no decent games tht come out durin the summer (though this summer had a few good exceptions), so the othre games to compete for time are reduced. A lotta ppl i know play round this time.

i've quit before

but not perminatly

living in the country offers me nothing

but the freedom of choice

but no one around for miles\

all i have is runescape-a phone-tv and my xbox to go along with it

there is more to do in the winter

but if i lived in the city i'd probably rarely play

one thing is

i hate non member-nothing but cb training

taht is the only reason i'd quit

plus if i lost my internetor got a job

I always tell my parents this

"at least i am not an over weight child watching tv all day"

lilzachx13.png

lilzachx13.png

Lilzachx13.png

Those who lived by the Sword . . . will die by the Sword. (Ali Ebne Abitaleb)

I barely play rs anymore, but I keep myself up-to-date, though.

Most people think of me as a useless idiot so nothing will probably get me away from runescape unless they make it single player- imagine, from mmorpg to rpg.

bye!

Death should not be taken as 'the end,' but a very effective way to cut down taxes.