Today...

Leoo

SNOOOOOOOOOW

I love it.

I envy you. Snow is more appealing to walk in than grass every single time.

Personally, I never saw the appeal of Scrubs and couldn't get into it no matter how hard I tried. Either it's my hate of ABC or my strict taste of humor is into the dark and cruel kind. :unsure:

Today was a pretty fun day. Did 2 more solo flights. One of which was kind of messy. First the radio had some trouble working, so i switch over to the other radio. Okay it's working. I contact Ground (for the 3rd time, the first 2 was on the broken radio). He gives me my taxi instructions. Halfway through my taxi instructions he gives them to me again while he actually meant to give it to the aircraft that was holding short behind me. I reply to them, again. He starts having a go at me about how i should not reply to calls that aren't made for me blah blah blah. I checked the LiveATC archive earlier and it turned out that HE was actually the one that made the mistake. I felt like a total idiot though when it happened :|

Oh well, was a fun day :D

Almost up to 26 hours now.

Raining a bit up here too with an expected storm, I'm on standby from today too so I might get called in if shit goes down.

The tradesman I'm with is getting a haircut so I'm just chilling in the truck getting paid to check out women. In this department I think I may actually do that more than work because we drive around the city a fair bit as the jobs don't take long.

Also since when does shit not get censored?

After a three week hiatus, I am working on my novel again. I hope to finish it over break. :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_dNkf6uFZIs#t=11s

Yeah, but I'll never get a good opportunity to reference that. Don't finish it for another three years and I'll bring it up again.

I'll give you that one then. I added about a chapter this evening, so I'll send it to my editor and see what he thinks.

Oh yeah... What happened to Duff? Did he leave TIF? I haven't seen him around, and his profile is bare. :unsure:

I'll give you that one then. I added about a chapter this evening, so I'll send it to my editor and see what he thinks.

Oh yeah... What happened to Duff? Did he leave TIF? I haven't seen him around, and his profile is bare. :unsure:

I'd have to agree, I haven't seen Duff in a while either.

Or Eggs.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Or Eggs.

Yeah! I thought about him a few days ago...

Or Eggs.

O.o

Did they get banned or something? Lol or are they just taking a break from tif.

Or Eggs.

Yeah! I thought about him a few days ago...

I was aware Duff vanished out of thin air since two weeks ago but didn't feel like pointing it out. Don't know who Eggs is since he likely left before I joined or actually became active.

Also, Happy Thanksgiving (Or Turkey Genocide Day)!