Today...

Leoo

Oh wow, I never even though cleaning might mean washing (here, cleaning would generally mean the inside where washing would mean the outside).

In that case, its a legitimate problem I think. Your car needs to dry fairly fast or the soap normally makes it look like garbage. Not sure if a really good rinse (ie rain) would prevent that or not. I know my family always waits for a really sunny day, and we turn the cars around after a few minutes to make sure the whole car dries.

Oh, I assumed a good rinse would prevent that. I've always let my parent's cars sun-dry after washing and nothing's gone wrong before.

And I forgot that clean probably means clean the inside icon_wall.gif. Although I thought because he mentioned his paycheck, he was taking it to a car wash or something similar.

This sucks, I finally get paid and I cant clean my car because its pissing down rain :(

Try working in it. Because I'm constantly getting in and out of a ute a raincoat is pointless.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

This sucks, I finally get paid and I cant clean my car because its pissing down rain :(

Try working in it. Because I'm constantly getting in and out of a ute a raincoat is pointless.

I need to degrease the engine bay but [bleep]ing dad wont let me put it in the garage under a cardboard mat to do so, it "has to be done on the grass" and I cant do that in the effing rain as the bonnet needs to be opened. >.>

Popoto.~<3

Stressed as [bleep] at the moment. I have band 2 hours a night on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, as well as work Tuesday and Thursday. I play drums in the band and work as a drum teacher, so now I have a headache pretty much 24/7. I also have to deal with mountains of homework right now, and I'm usually getting less than 7 hours of sleep a night. And my Mom is being tested for a potential tumour, which would likely be fatal if she was diagnosed with it, so the constant worry there makes things about 10x worse for me. This month has been absolute shit so far for me.

Black Friday and me = Bad idea :\

Spent about $400 on shit i really did not need. Shoes, shirts, wallets. You name it.

Tomorrow i have some explaining to do to my parents haha.

Yeah I agree with Nox I overspent today. I bought 3 xbox 360 games that are regularly 65 bucks for 28 each. Then i got the idea to go back at 4am to see what was left and they had 1 kinect bundle for 100 bucks left with 3 games so i bought that too lol.

Low_C.png

You guys constantly work to make your job sound shitter than each others.

lampost_sig_stark.png

I wasn't referring to my job, I mean I cant degrease the engine bay IN the rain, it's a stupid thing to do. :mellow:

Popoto.~<3

I really don't get black friday. I don't get why it even exists and I'm really not a fan of this panic buying RUSHBUYNOW mentality. I'm not cut out for it and I don't have money to spend anyway :P

Do we even have that in England?

Could do with a few things actually :-k Need some gamecube games.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Mate, today it was raining so heavily by the time I finished work I could have made the ocean wetter.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Oh yes, boxing day sales. I once woke up at 4am to stand in line for a store where I only bought two items of clothing. Wonder what I'll be roped into this year.

Just learnt about flufflernutters and they sound positively delicious. Going to look in the supermarket for marshmallow fluff later and if I can't find it then I'll order it online. I've also been wanting to see what the hype over lucky charms is too.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

American's don't have Boxing Day sales? How strange.

I've only bothered with that once, and its because a TV was one of my Christmas presents, but it was a lot cheaper to wait a day and line up before dawn (which blows) at Future Shop to get one. I didn't mind though. I ended up with a 32", which is the largest you can get into my room anyway without sending it up the hatch (a 34 might make the corner), which is a little larger than what they were planning on getting me (but I couldn't find that one, must have been super low stock or something).

So, I guess the Americans have their season starting sale, and we Canadians have our season ending sale. Bonus if your on the border and like sales.