Today...

Leoo

Omg im stupid stupid stupid. Friend wanted to go back to Best Buy and get a PS3. I ended up buying COD MW4 and BF3 and a MW4 controller for my xbox. WHY??? I don't even have my xbox with me in the US at the moment. God i am weak.

Yeah, MW4 is out. I've had MW3 since it came out back in 2009.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

??? MW2 came out in 2009.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

??? MW2 came out in 2009.

thats_the_joke.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I worked through the sales for the most part. My brother ended up getting like 3 PS3 games and a DS game all for under $70 [New Vegas, Red Faction 4, Ratchet n Clank 4, Zelda: Phantom Hourglass]

So I guess thats not too bad.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

dammit.png

The [bleep]'s wrong with you? :razz:

--

Waiting for Skyrim to finish downloading. Btw, I didn't buy it on Black Friday sales.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I get the sense that generalising half of humanity over 3 women is a less than reasonable idea.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Well it's no surprise considering Fast's personality that those kinds of women are in his life.

Yup. If every woman you date is, in your words, a "crazy hoe"; you're dating the wrong kind of woman.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti