Today...

Leoo

Don't know if anyone remembers or cares about my roommate situation, but he had been gone for like 4 weeks and we just had break.

Come back from break and he obviously came back because the room smells bad and there's crap (not literally) all over his floor. He took his textbooks, printer, shoes, and other such things and left. I'm pretty sure he's just moving out now. What's weird is he left his clock, mug, tissues, and some other random junk. Looks like he took what he could in one trip and he might make another. Of course, he took his plunger which had never been used because it didn't need to UNTIL TODAY I manage to clog the toilet and now need a plunger the one day we don't have one.

So hopefully I now have no roommate.

@fastortiose..I agree with your view of clubs and such, every time I've ever been everything seems so fake and it's a huge turn off for me. As for what to do, well...it's difficult to say without knowing what happened.

I too agree with your view of clubs, frankly. I am not a pessimistic sort, and I certainly don't have any of your anxieties (which I would recommend seeing a psychiatriast for), but I still find clubs to be little more than hotbeds of falsity, vanity and futility. I wouldn't be too upset about that, you're probably just growing out of clubs. :thumbup:

(By the way, this is really more of a response to fastortoise, in case anyone got confused).

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Fast forward past the college years, the parties, the ladies, the friends, the part time jobs, life is alright. Then I meet this girl, and I fall head over heels for her. I start thinking life can actually be worth living. Cause even though I'm an all around happy guy, it's just the attitude I'm forced to exude if I'm not gonna alienate all those around me. I honestly felt like the only purpose of my life was to take all the advantages I've been given since I was born and do something good with them, such as helping science cure some disease that affects third world countries, for example. Not that I think I'll succeed, but knowing that I'm not wasting all this leg-ups, that I'm putting it towards something that'll benefit those who I think deserve it way more, allows me to not feel like a useless sac of shit. That's just my view on life.

At the risk of sounding like a dick, your social life can be summed up with that one line. And now I'm going to sound like a psychiatrist, but you're quite frankly juggling inner peace with what others expect out of you in order to try to achieve absolute harmony. I think you knew that trying to please everybody would end up pleasing nobody. Being alienated from others does suck. It's painful and humiliating. It makes you seem weak to them. But being alienated from yourself is more painful and humiliating - it makes you seem weak to yourself.

Thanks for the depression trip. I really needed it.

I never understand how people can read something and suddenly become depressed. If this is the case, I suggest an urgent cessation of reading-related activities and forum use, lest you are ambushed by depressing material.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Hopefully my college is having a strike on Wednesday. I could do with a day off without having to mar my attendance record. So much work, so little time.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Don't know if anyone remembers or cares about my roommate situation, but he had been gone for like 4 weeks and we just had break.

Come back from break and he obviously came back because the room smells bad and there's crap (not literally) all over his floor. He took his textbooks, printer, shoes, and other such things and left. I'm pretty sure he's just moving out now. What's weird is he left his clock, mug, tissues, and some other random junk. Looks like he took what he could in one trip and he might make another. Of course, he took his plunger which had never been used because it didn't need to UNTIL TODAY I manage to clog the toilet and now need a plunger the one day we don't have one.

I thought he died. Like, legitimately died.

I happened to find the old RL Pics thread and promptly got hit with loads of nostalgia.

http://forum.tip.it/...-life-pictures/

*sigh*

awww look how cute Nadril used to be :P

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I thought that cause he was gone for about 3 weeks straight with no sign of ever returning and all his stuff here, so I sent him a Facebook message (dont have his number) and asked him what was up. He said he was in a bit of trouble and would tell me later. It was another week after that and then break so it's now been 5 weeks, and he just cleared house while I was gone and left.

I thought that cause he was gone for about 3 weeks straight with no sign of ever returning and all his stuff here, so I sent him a Facebook message (dont have his number) and asked him what was up. He said he was in a bit of trouble and would tell me later. It was another week after that and then break so it's now been 5 weeks, and he just cleared house while I was gone and left.

Won't you get a new room mate next semester anyway?

Sitting at the local diner after a long day of work. This place makes the best burgers ever :)

[hide=Proof]2m321yd.png[/hide]

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Being alienated from others does suck. It's painful and humiliating. It makes you seem weak to them. But being alienated from yourself is more painful and humiliating - it makes you seem weak to yourself.

Quoted for truth, It's a major reason I feel like shit often, when Im just hanging with friends I forget about everything, even if its hanging in a game and chatting while gaming. It' makes me forget everything else.

OT: Had a security breach drill today, locked all of us in the security room with full boar A/C playing Poker for 2 hours, then Lunhc was up right after it, then drove 2 hours to fill up the cars. Was a good day :thumbup:

@Albel, I make better.

2e3bub5.png

Popoto.~<3

thesis paper due in 12 hours. have to wake up in 8. blahhhh

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Being alienated from others does suck. It's painful and humiliating. It makes you seem weak to them. But being alienated from yourself is more painful and humiliating - it makes you seem weak to yourself.

Quoted for truth, It's a major reason I feel like shit often, when Im just hanging with friends I forget about everything, even if its hanging in a game and chatting while gaming. It' makes me forget everything else.

Eh, I dunno. I have friends that I don't feel like killing myself when they're with me, so I have patience when I'm in other situations.

3AM and still awake. The lack of sleep this past month can't be good for my body.. I even screwed up my presentation in front of my old supervisor this morning, which I never do. I was up there talking to the class, and all I could think about was... you guessed it! It's balogna, I need my logic to function.

hiccup.png

They keep people with the same roommates all year. So as long as he doesn't officially move out, I will have no roommate next semester, which is pretty awesome. I enjoy the freedom of not having one, I have my girlfriend/friends over pretty much all day every day when Im not in class.

They keep people with the same roommates all year. So as long as he doesn't officially move out, I will have no roommate next semester, which is pretty awesome. I enjoy the freedom of not having one, I have my girlfriend/friends over pretty much all day every day when Im not in class.

Then that shall be win for you!

rosssigfinal.jpg

I'm missing my Mock GCSE exams due to a bad flu... But strike tomorrow so I should be back for thursday...

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

So tired right now...I hate Uni so much now <_<

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]