Today...

Leoo

I play on my imagination!

On an unrelated note, what do you normally put on a resume in regards to references? Name, phone number, email address?

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

My room is empty. Everything is in a trailer headed down to my apartment. Holy shit it's really happening.

Welcome to the Southland. :wink:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

On the topic of lenses: through circumstances I've had mine in for over 36 hours, and while they aren't bothering me, it'll still feel good to finally take them out. I dread that moment though, because past experiences tell me that that's never a pleasure after keeping them in that long.

In other news, happy New Year's in advance, because I'm not sure I'll get on here before then. Also, first!!11

My room is empty. Everything is in a trailer

I had a neighbor like that once. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

On an unrelated note, what do you normally put on a resume in regards to references? Name, phone number, email address?

Name: Tylerelyt

Position: Forum Member at Tip.It

Phone No. : 988

Email Address: [email protected]

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

My room is empty. Everything is in a trailer headed down to my apartment. Holy shit it's really happening.

Welcome to the Southland. :wink:

I'm hoping it's all it's cracked up to be. My brother has been down here for two years now and seems to enjoy it, so I'm optimistic. It's the job that I'm really excited for.

Tip.it has an email client?

Pretty sure he's just giving an example. ;)

Tip.it has an email client?

Pretty sure he's just giving an example. ;)

Though, yes, if you've ever been banned, you get an email from [email protected]. I mean, not that I'd know or anything, just that that's true.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

End of the year, so it's time for end of year reviews.

Nintendo failed to feature at all in Eurogamer Reader's Top 50 Games of 2012. It is the first time this has happened in the site's Reader Top 50 history. That's a list based on comments by readers, players and gamers by the way, so it's not like anyone can claim the staff are sucking up to the Xbox and PS. 41 of the games were published by third parties, and 32 were sequels or re-released games (like XCOM:EU for example). WoW:MoP came in at a lowly #47. It's not difficult to see where the future of mainstream gaming lies.

I know it's about video gaming but it doesn't deserve a thread of its own.

The NY Times posted a fairly interesting pair of articles about the way the games industry is changing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/16/arts/video-games/downloadable-games-take-place-beside-big-budget-counterparts.html?ref=video-games

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/25/technology/nintendos-wii-u-takes-aim-at-a-changed-video-game-world.html?ref=video-games&_r=0

For my part, I don't like these downloadable games because they tend to lack the immersion available in good big-budget titles. Angry Birds has far less replay value than Skyrim, for example, and is less interesting in the first instance.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Big titles tend to be hit or miss when it comes to how much you get for your money. I get more from $20 invested in torchlight than $60 in Dishonored.

The thing that I don't like about gaming in general nowadays is how nothing you buy is physical anymore. Companies like Valve now have the right to erase your entire gaming library if they so please.

Alas, this is a topic for another thread :? .

22031_s.gif

On the topic of glasses, I have been wearing them for...I think five years now. I originally got them because I was near sighted, and driving while near sighted isn't the best. I have noticed that my near sighted has gotten worse so I wear them all the time now. With me being diabetic, excess sugar has probably up behind my eyes, thus making my vision worse. Going to have a eye exam soon to check up on that. On the note of contacts, I can't stand them at all. I have a thing about something touching my eyes. Can't and won't get contacts.

Do you remember how weird glasses felt when you first put them on? You'll get used to contacts like you did for glasses.

Yeah, but I could deal with glasses on. I can't deal with something touching my eyes, albeit a contact, still it just bothers me...almost like a phobia of some sorts.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Bought $20 in Madoka Magica merch for myself and gifts for friends. I have such masculine hobbies.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I am basically keeping an eye on my brother since he is drunk enough to be too aware of anything. Not really that bad since it means I can sneak in more verbal jabs than I usually would.

Yeah, New Year's Eve without a thing to do always sucks.

Had a brilliant NYE night, and visited my Autie/Uncle today. holy shit his car is scary. Subaru WRX Impressa 2006, STI-2, Turbo'd, going 170km/h around track. O_O

so a Happy New Years to all, and to 2013: Geronimo!

Popoto.~<3

Watching the feed from Times Square with my son and waiting for the ball to drop (in about 14 mins). It's not drunken partying, but a good new year's nonetheless.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Not all the distribution companies are like Valve. I got the remade Baldurs gate from a different distributor (beamdog). Aside from not being a DRM measure (and thus not requiring you to install their client), the game is yours, tjhey can't remove it from your account or computer.

I can't say I particularly like the licensing either. It seems okay right now, but it leaves the door open for some really shady practices. Not that they have the only the User Agreement that does that.