Today...

Leoo

I'm not a programmer, but, if such a program can be made/exists to fool Valve's online DRM to play games off-line then there should be no worry of server and account ban, right?

---

Happy New Years everyone! 2013...50 years ago JFK was shot and MLK spoke "I Have a Dream" speech. Next year, it'll be the big 100 on World War 1.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Happy new year's everyone!

I might be drunk tif'ing but I still watch how I write, my wpm might be 10 instead of 90 but I'm too perfectionist so I don't do that many mistakes while drunk.

Best wishes for everyone for 2013!

<p>

On an unrelated note, what do you normally put on a resume in regards to references? Name, phone number, email address?

Name: Tylerelyt

Position: Forum Member at Tip.It

Phone No. : 988

Email Address: [email protected]

Tip.it has an email client?

Yes, but they're mostly automated related to things like bans, password resets, and just after account creations.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Had a great night. Biked home after the sun had come up (it was around 8:30), and the road I took was completely deserted, it felt like I'd just survived an apocalypse.

What I love so much about NYE is that it's basically the only evening of the year where almost everyone goes out to celebrate, and they celebrate it intensely (read: get wasted).

Anyway, to a good 2013.

As an aside (I'm obviously not that sober any more if you notice all the weird jumps I've been making), so much has changed in a year. Thinking of how I spent last NYE and how I spent tonight, the difference is huge.

Also, on of my best friends, who was supposed to join us in our celebration, got into a serious car crash on his way here. It's not a case of DUI or anything, since his father was driving. They apparently banged into a car that was standing still at 140 km/h. Him, his father and his older brother all have relatively minor injuries, but the two people in the car are in intensive care right now.

I just needed to share that I guess.

I woke up two towns over from my car and I'm still kinda drunk. Just walked my ass home. Still kinda drunk. [bleep]ing fun night. Happy new year ya'll

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I don't know why people get so excited about New years in NY, it's always so hyped up but they manage to drop the ball every year.

I'M SO FUNNY

• Like 1

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

anyone wanna pick me up so i can get my car?

I accidently let my internet-self out. Mentioned something about shipping to my brother last night, I think I said I ship him and his friend. I personally blame vodka and in no way take any blame myself.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

OKay got my car. All is well. Except whatever the [bleep] this stain is on my new pants. Hope it's milk.

OKay got my car. All is well. Except whatever the [bleep] this stain is on my new pants. Hope it's milk.

:twss:

• Like 3

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Best NYE party i have had since i can remember. Last night was truly awesome. There's about 3 hours that's still pretty much a blank, been hearing some stories from mates today of how me and a girl were dirty dancing which i find amusing because as far as i know i can't dance, i had a lipstick mark on my leg just below my ass this morning...

Oh and that awkward moment when your mom comes into your room to wake you up for lunch only to realise there's two people in the bed....

Also, to my delight, i woke up without a hangover :D

• Like 1

I'm not a programmer, but, if such a program can be made/exists to fool Valve's online DRM to play games off-line then there should be no worry of server and account ban, right?

---

Happy New Years everyone! 2013...50 years ago JFK was shot and MLK spoke "I Have a Dream" speech. Next year, it'll be the big 100 on World War 1.

Not sure if anyone has beaten steams DRM or not. Most people don't need to, and most of the games in their catalog can be pirated with varying degrees of know-how required to get them to work already. Also, I think you can run games in steam offline.

Speaking of which, I was looking on the steam far cry 3 forums, and possibly compliments of uplay, the pirates seem to be having an easier time with the game than the people who paid for it.

But anything that runs the game entirely on your computer can be defeated with the application of enough effort and knowledge, with a bit of creativity. The only games that are never pirated are games like Diablo 3 where your computer doesn't run the game, the server does, though it is potentially open to being reversed engineered (someone could theoretically construct an emulation of the game to allow you to play it locally).

Not sure if anyone has beaten steams DRM or not. Most people don't need to, and most of the games in their catalog can be pirated with varying degrees of know-how required to get them to work already. Also, I think you can run games in steam offline.

Well its for the day Steam servers are shut down. I'll rather not re-download all my games (much less re-buying them)...so when your Steam cache gets reset and you can't access the servers, you can't play offline. But bypass that and you don't have to worry about Steam shutting down. Though I believe Steam would unlock it or something if they were closing shop, but you never know.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Can't wait for the two week update post where all the new and shiny scenery isn' quite as nice anymore.

On another note I go back to school tomorrow and still have a page and a half of story, 20 questions, and a 5 or so verse poem to write. Thank goodness I haven't forgot to procrasinate on the Christmas break.

Also, I'm making a resolution to stop procrasinating. I'll start sometime tomorrow or early next week. ;)

I was remembered being a sort of master when it came to procrastination. I remembered getting distracted by whatever thing caught my interest for a week or two before attending to the project near the deadline, in which I ended up grinding the finishing product with a sense of vitality. I should have dropped that terrible and undesirable habit if it weren't for the fact my procrastination made me produce at a higher quality than what would result from working from the first day.

And speaking of slacking off, I haven't attended to the resolutions I had in mind either.

Got done with first psychologist appointment. Next one in 3 weeks. Hope it helps.

Believing that it will work makes it work. Mind over matter after all.

Heh, I should work as a security guard. I was in a store today, some idiot kid thought if he put a 2L bottle of chocolate milk down his pants he could walk out with it. The person at the counter thought he was trying something because she saw him put his shirt back down. He tried walking out so I stepped in his way and got aggressive like he was the one who walked into me. Must have scared him because he walked back and put the milk down. Kid got a lifetime ban and I got thanked.

• Like 4

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I just realized that I don't have any classes on Fridays for this semester. That means 3 day weekends every week and an early Spring Break for me!

On the down side, I've got 2 lectures and their labs on Mondays and Wednesdays going from 2:00 to 7:30...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Had a job interview this morning, hope I went well and I get the job.

One thing I've noticed, majority of famous vbloggers on youtube like jacksgap etc, ALL come from rich families. Makes me wonder, is there anyone who became YT famous NOT because of the wealth of their parents to give them a boost.

Popoto.~<3

Had a job interview this morning, hope I went well and I get the job.

One thing I've noticed, majority of famous vbloggers on youtube like jacksgap etc, ALL come from rich families. Makes me wonder, is there anyone who became YT famous NOT because of the wealth of their parents to give them a boost.

I always assumed Tobuscus wasn't rich to begin with, but that could be completely false.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]