Today...

Leoo

Went to a party last night. I ended up slashing my finger open about 30 minutes in on a broken bottle that got stuck to my boot. I thought it was just a bottle cap so I didn't look first and just slapped at it with my hand. It came off, but I realized that it wasn't a bottle cap when there was a lot of pain and blood.  I almost passed out, which is weird cause I'm not bad about pain or blood, but I've never cut myself badly while drinking before so that probably had a bit to do with it.  That and maybe the fact that I stuck my finger in my mouth (because that's definitely the normal reaction) and I ended up swallowing a decent amount of blood.

Anyways, that put a damper on my evening.  I probably should have gotten it stitched up, but [bleep] that noise.  Still hurts like a mother [bleep]er, but I champed it and kept drinking for the rest of the night, although certainly not as much as I would have.

Moral of the story, look before you leap. Or in this case, before you try to knock something off of your boot.

• Like 2

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Went to a comedy show last night, but it sold out so I drank in my car with my girlfriend. Ended up at a bar, lady I knew walked in already hammered and bought us all 3 rounds of jager bombs. Long story short I got home at 430am, and had to clock into a 6 hour shift 3 hours later. Thank god I practiced that so much in college or I'd be so miserable right about now haha

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The last parts for my new computer arrived today (The last one was seven years old). First self-built computer too. So far it works fine :) Haven't really tested it out yet though, just installed the OS and a few programs. Should be quite a big difference to my old one :P

Just signed the lease for my first apartment. Starts next year, gonna be living with 3 of my friends. It's pretty cramped, but the location is amazing (very close to campus and right next to a grocery store), and given Seattle's rent prices it's a very fair monthly cost. It's gonna be great.

And tomorrow I have one of the biggest tests of my life, my calculus final. It'll be my last non-stats math test of my life, ideally. "Ideally" meaning I'm very ill-prepared for it and I could very well fail the class if I do badly enough. I've barely studied at all because this is like the busiest I've ever been in my life. 

PRAYING TO THE PARTIAL CREDIT GODS

i probably failed the class

• Like 1

Just signed the lease for my first apartment. Starts next year, gonna be living with 3 of my friends. It's pretty cramped, but the location is amazing (very close to campus and right next to a grocery store), and given Seattle's rent prices it's a very fair monthly cost. It's gonna be great.

And tomorrow I have one of the biggest tests of my life, my calculus final. It'll be my last non-stats math test of my life, ideally. "Ideally" meaning I'm very ill-prepared for it and I could very well fail the class if I do badly enough. I've barely studied at all because this is like the busiest I've ever been in my life. 

PRAYING TO THE PARTIAL CREDIT GODS

i probably failed the class

Happened to me once.  Left like 2 pages of my Calc 2 final blank and I needed to get a 65 on it to pass the class.  Got a miraculous D- in the class and I've never looked back.

Hopefully the partial credit gods are kind.

• Like 1

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Norway and Canada are really different. One is at a cold current, the other is at a warm current.

Which means that yeah, in Norway weather can change within a moment and at the coast you can't trust forecasts for more than 1-2 days. You don't really get warm or sunny summers and you won't get really cold winters. Cause you just have rain all the time. Or snow, in winter.

You won't walk 30 km's a day with full equipment in Norwegian mountains.

And I can bet you a hundred bucks you won't make it from Oslo to Trondheim on foot in 2 weeks.

EDIT: Also, tonight was pretty fun. Sauna for 3 hours and then a regular party. Well, besides the fact that my mate made me a lapdance...

I did not like it.

5 more days.

You make an interesting point, for some reason we all forgot Norway actually has mountains and stuff. We were thinking of taking a bus on the way though and not walking the whole thing, but to be honest the more I think about it the harder it seems to actually pull off. Are there even buses that ride around in that area? 

I kept falling asleep last night and then I even had dreams where I kept falling asleep. I twas no fun :(. And every time I woke up in my dream there was a growing pile of cookies on a plate...I woke up, of course no cookies.. :P. I'll have to go buy some today haha.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Norway and Canada are really different. One is at a cold current, the other is at a warm current.

Which means that yeah, in Norway weather can change within a moment and at the coast you can't trust forecasts for more than 1-2 days. You don't really get warm or sunny summers and you won't get really cold winters. Cause you just have rain all the time. Or snow, in winter.

You won't walk 30 km's a day with full equipment in Norwegian mountains.

And I can bet you a hundred bucks you won't make it from Oslo to Trondheim on foot in 2 weeks.

EDIT: Also, tonight was pretty fun. Sauna for 3 hours and then a regular party. Well, besides the fact that my mate made me a lapdance...

I did not like it.

5 more days.

You make an interesting point, for some reason we all forgot Norway actually has mountains and stuff. We were thinking of taking a bus on the way though and not walking the whole thing, but to be honest the more I think about it the harder it seems to actually pull off. Are there even buses that ride around in that area? 

I don't really even know about buses, but I know that train tracks follow the main road, E6, pretty closely.

There certainly are buses aswell, but I am uncertain about how often the bus stops are. In Norway there are pretty huge distances between villages and towns, specially compared to Central-Europe.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Ended up throwing a party at my apartment last night. Turned out kind of small but it was a lot of fun still. However, somehow somebody managed to lock me out of my bedroom while I was smoking with some friends while there was still a bunch of weed on my table. Had no way to get in and I couldn't call my landlord cause the weed would get me evicted so I had to call a locksmith to get let into my room. Bye bye $105 ;_____;

I feel like kicking in the door would have been cheaper almost

I mean, any house is fairly simple to break into woth the right tools and enough willpower. But most people dont go around robbing houses because even thieves have some honor. I mean, there's also some that dont but thats why we have the security in the first place. You think a 1/3" thick piece of glass is really going to keep a crow bar wielding house burglar away? Better slap an ADT sticker on it and hope

I like my solution better. Live in an apartment on a reasonably high floor with security in the front. No one's going to scale the outside of the building to come break into my place, right? Right?  :-P

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I mean, any house is fairly simple to break into woth the right tools and enough willpower. But most people dont go around robbing houses because even thieves have some honor. I mean, there's also some that dont but thats why we have the security in the first place. You think a 1/3" thick piece of glass is really going to keep a crow bar wielding house burglar away? Better slap an ADT sticker on it and hope

Not even much willpower. The hard part of breaking into places is doing it quietly.
  • Like 1

Well if it's late at night and in a neighborhood with a lot of noise or parties going on, it might be easier to make some more unnoticed lool.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

You can usually hear a window break from next door. Sometimes it might go unnoticed, but then you're playing a high-stakes game of probability. All it takes is for one person to notice then you're either getting arrested or fleeing a homocide