Today...

Leoo

It costs that much to get a locksmith to let you into your house? Wow, I always underestimated that by far considering it costs nearly nothing to get new keys made. 

In other news, I found myself on Streetview. I'm the guy in the blue t-shirt in front of the crappy red shop. I just happened to remember to look myself up after someone else found someone they knew on Streetview. I remembered where it was because I was really hungover that day, and had to make a long walk to get my bike back in the morning when I saw the car. It was 2 summers ago now haha. 

Otherwise not much to update here. Had a good rehearsal with the band last Friday where we started practicing 2 new original songs. 

Locksmiths aren't dummies. They know they have you locked in to whatever reasonable price they feel like charging in that situation. You can't just shop around for two weeks to find someone to let you into your house, now can you? :XD:

• Like 2

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Ehh, aside from some knowledge with the tools available now you really wouldn't need them if owning the proper tools wasn't generally illegal everywhere.

Can't hyperlink because I'm on mobile but you just stick this in and pull the trigger.

http://m.banggood.com/Strong-Lock-Pick-Gun-Locksmith-Tool-Door-Lock-Opener-UP-p-913697.html

• Like 1

Went to school at 9.45 AM and arrived back home at 11.30 PM...

Talk about a long day.

And tomorrow comes around the same intensity. Or actually even worse, no breaks whatsoever in between.

Also, 2 more days til I can finally drink again!

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Talk about a long day.

And tomorrow comes around the same intensity. Or actually even worse, no breaks whatsoever in between.

You are an alcoholic.

• Like 1

Luck be a Lady

Talk about a long day.

You are an alcoholic.

Also a master of hyperbole

Talk about a long day.

You are an alcoholic.

Yeah he's definitely the supreme grand master of hyperbole. Nobody in the entire universe has ever been as masterfully hyperbolic as him.

77yLQy8.png

Talk about a long day.

You are an alcoholic.

Yeah he's definitely the supreme grand master of hyperbole. Nobody in the entire universe has ever been as masterfully hyperbolic as him.

Mind blown

What the heck are you guys talking about?

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I still don't get what you guys mean.

Saw aurora borealis for the first time tonight.

Just arrived home at 10 PM, and without taking off my clothes yet my flatmate told me that the aurora are up. I was like, what the hell, I have never seen them in my life and we just took the car and picked up a girl aswell and drove 15 km's out of town to get out of the lights.

They were [bleep]ing amazing.

Also, by date tonight I can finally drink.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

My printer/multipurpose machine thingy is just so much fun sometimes. It has an attitude apparently and won't work with my new computer, so I have to hook up the old one I have to it. Further, the USB ports are finnicky or something, so only one of them usually works. Then it keeps freezing so badly that even on the dialog to press ok to print, it stays grayed out for several minutes before it starts responding again. And that wasn't the end of it - I had to try several attempts to scan the thing I printed once I filled out and signed it. I'm really going to have to see if there's anything I can do to make it compatible with my newer computer instead...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Seeing aurora borealis is on my bucket list. I'll probably do it from Alaska though unless I bother getting a passport

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

So the whole quitting smoking thing lasted for about a day after i posted. Pretty much couldn't fight the craving. Apparently though it is suggested (to make things easier on yourself) to continue smoking for the first week while taking the medication and allow your body to get used it it, etc. Was kind of weird smoking while on the medication. I made me gag a bit, now and then. Gradually though, over the course of last week, i started smoking a bit less every day. Sunday evening i finished my last pack of cigarettes. So it's been just about 2 and a half days since ive had one now. It's not that bad. I use a nicotine patch when i go to bed, so that pretty much eliminates the morning cravings and i'll leave it on pretty much till i shower. I like having it on, because it gives me the illusion that it's helping (even if it's "used up"). The only times i still get really bad cravings are in the afternoon around 4-ish, and probably around 8-ish. But i think i can somewhat deal with them. 

Have you considered just getting an e-cig?

Already have one. It's really not the same at all (for me at least). When i smoked cigarettes they would kind of give me this burning sensation in the back of my throat, which i likes. The e-cig does not. So unless i take really big drags from it, i usually won't even feel/notice it until i exhale.  It does help, but it's not like i can just replace real cigarettes with an e-cig and not notice the difference.

Some have adjustable settings for stronger throat hits. Truly the standard e cig is nothing like a normal cig, but with enough tinkering it can get close.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Some have adjustable settings for stronger throat hits. Truly the standard e cig is nothing like a normal cig, but with enough tinkering it can get close.

Yeah the one i have is fairly simplistic. My dad ordered 4 of them online about a year ago when they started to quit smoking so i kind of just took one that wasn't being used. I know if i open it up and mess around with the insides i can probably change things a bit, but i don't really want to do that. Chances are i might mess it up, and then i'll have to get a new one online (since they don't sell them here). It definitely helps. When i have really bad cravings it eases it a bit. Not a lot, but just enough to make it manageable. That's pretty much all i really need right now. Just ease it enough so i don't give in.