Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today...

Real Life

56680 replies to this topic

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,490 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic
I hoped I'd get a sober party tonight, but no. Best mate is having sauna night. There is no way this could happen without a few beers.
Anyways, today was the annual alumni basketball tournament. And for the second year in a row the school team, we won. Never happened before during the 39-year tradition of this tournament. Alumni have always taken theirs. But yeah, kinda happy.
Posted Image

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,119 posts
Worked all day. Raving soon. No drugs this time. I promise.
Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,490 posts
Yeah, it is 4 am and I am, at least I think I am completely sober. Only had 2 beers over multiple hours and it was 2 hours ago when i finished my second beer. Anyways, gonna start biking home soon. Quite tired, want my own bed, which is 10 kms from here.
Posted Image

Furah
[ Display Name History ]

Furah

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,081 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Emp Midget
  • Clan:Reddit
So StarBound is now available for preorder. I don't get paid till Wednesday, and so it's really bumming out my mood.

Oh god. You are missing the point. She screwed me over. She humiliated me. She acts like nothing [bleep]ing happened.
She is deliberately messing with me, I don't know why.

And I am not one to be made fun of, I am ultrasensitive about such things.

Well sunshine, you're currently still in Kansas. Once you're out of school you better [bleep]ing deal with the flying monkeys.

istolethepie

yo

i totally feel like this is adrenal too, i still regularly talk to him though so....

Tell that lovable fool I want his mobile number.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Distracted
[ Display Name History ]

Distracted

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,880 posts
  • RSN:A Real Fool
Back from the snowboarding trip. It was great fun.

Our group of 5 stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment (3 bedrooms according to the hotel itself, but the third bedroom was just the living room). Each morning we tried to wake up early, then we'd go to the slopes to ski or snowboard, then we went back to our apartment, drank, smoked and then partied a bit before going to bed and repeating the cycle. It was the first time I drank every night for a whole week. It felt strange doing it, but I was surprised how well I managed. We had a blast.

And now back to reality I guess. School tomorrow, and last night was spent sleeping in a bus so I'm not looking forward to it.

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,119 posts
Rave sucked, I had 1 beer that cost me $7, I'm broke as hell, have zilch as far as gas in my tank and I still have to take a midterm tomorrow after work.

I hate everything.
Posted Image

Furah
[ Display Name History ]

Furah

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,081 posts
  • RSN:Emp Midget
  • Clan:Reddit
$7 for a beer is normal here. It sucks. The protect the children mob think that making alcohol more expensive will make it less like adults will drink too much, and kids won't bother with alcohol. Politicians just see a great source of revenue for them.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Nekyia
[ Display Name History ]

Nekyia

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • RSN:Nekyia
One of the guys who works at the pet food store I frequent came over today so I could bake him some cookies. While they were baking we played sega. We played Golden Axe, NFL Football '94, and NHL '94. It was so much fun :D I don't think I can even remember the last time I had a friend come over to play video games with me. I think it was back when I was in Saskatchewan, so probably almost 3 years ago :(

He said he'd come back again sometime, so hopefully this means he'll come play video games somewhat regularly!

Ginger_Warrior
[ Display Name History ]

Ginger_Warrior

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,044 posts
  • RSN '07:CN G Warrior
Sounds more like a first date scenario than a casual gaming session. :^_^:

nine naked men
[ Display Name History ]

nine naked men

Chief Beef

• Members
  • 5,556 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
There are stores dedicated entirely to selling food for animals

what crazy future world do i live in

this is my hoverboard momemt
FBqTDdL.jpg
sleep like dead men
wake up like dead men

Ginger_Warrior
[ Display Name History ]

Ginger_Warrior

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,044 posts
  • RSN '07:CN G Warrior
There are schemes where people are charged a subscription in return for meals and support in dieting. People paying more money to eat less.

Now that really [bleep]s with your mind.

Nekyia
[ Display Name History ]

Nekyia

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • RSN:Nekyia

Sounds more like a first date scenario than a casual gaming session. :^_^:

Well the guy isn't single and lives with his gf, so I don't think it could be considered a first date :P

champion
[ Display Name History ]

champion

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,176 posts
inb4 polygamy debate

nine naked men
[ Display Name History ]

nine naked men

Chief Beef

• Members
  • 5,556 posts
in this debate i am on the side of the people who do not [bleep] parrots
FBqTDdL.jpg
sleep like dead men
wake up like dead men

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,846 posts

$7 for a beer is normal here. It sucks. The protect the children mob think that making alcohol more expensive will make it less like adults will drink too much, and kids won't bother with alcohol. Politicians just see a great source of revenue for them.

I find it the other way around (sentence wise). They did it purely for the extra income on tax, and thought "Oh I'm sure it will deter young people from binge drinking". Adding a few more bucks on drinks wont, but you are managing to piss us off in the process though.

Today I start the actual 3D modeling phase of my course, and in approx 2-3 weeks I should have myself a new fancy-pancy $4k laptop.

Popoto.~<3

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,119 posts
today:
-made some cash
-talked some trash
-took a final
-reclaimed my balls
-tried to rhyme
-tried too hard

final/test thing went okay. I think I'm looking at a high C low B which is eh. Blew up on my para sorta ex for some BS she pulled last night. and....yeah. Now I'm bored and don't have enough money to go to the bar with my buds. Yawn.
Posted Image

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,846 posts
ERMERGERD.

I used to fiddle with UDK YEARS ago as a kid making shitty Unreal Tournament maps, but so far it's all a mental cluster[bleep] for me to take in at once. I just can't focus long enough and the zone I'm in I get too distracted easily.

I need a study. Like this:

Popoto.~<3

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,490 posts
Today, I finally finished Red Dead Redemption. Have had this game for almost 2 years now though. Massive game. Gonna 100% it soon, at around 95% now. Freaking titles scroll for minutes...
To be honest, I restarted from scratch twice, once for my HDD got corrupted and the second time about a month ago, just to experience the whole thing while fresh.

Otherwise, fairly uneventful day. Had 2 tests, spent an hour ignoring that one [bleep] and chatted with other people and just generally rested from the weekend.
Posted Image

Distracted
[ Display Name History ]

Distracted

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,880 posts
  • RSN:A Real Fool
Today one of the largest radio stations in Belgium used a picture they took of the group I was in at a festival last summer on their Facebook page to advertise this year's festival season. These guys must have hundreds of pictures, all from some of the biggest festivals in the world, and they end up going with a random group picture from a relatively small, local festival. It's a pretty entertaining photo though, if I may say so myself: we were a pretty large group, and while we were posing for the picture we ended up toppling over and the photographer managed to snap the picture right at the time some of us were in mid-air.

Otherwise a pretty uneventful day. Cooked my own dinner because I feel cooking's something I'll need to be able to do before I go to university next year.

champion
[ Display Name History ]

champion

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,176 posts

Today, I finally finished Red Dead Redemption. Have had this game for almost 2 years now though. Massive game. Gonna 100% it soon, at around 95% now. Freaking titles scroll for minutes...
To be honest, I restarted from scratch twice, once for my HDD got corrupted and the second time about a month ago, just to experience the whole thing while fresh.

Red Dead is an awesome game. I'm replaying it now after a couple years. I'm pretty pissed off though, I had like 97% completion on my original playthrough but somehow that save file got lost ;_;. But it's still fun to play from the beginning.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Real Life

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Goonstalf in Goonstalf's Blog, on 16 July 2018 - 05:12 AM

Source: Today...

Read Full Entry →

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users