Today...

Leoo

i want chicken wings so badly rn

I love chicken wings so much, I make them every week and took them to a potluck yesterday.

In other news, took the first photos of the marching band in 50 years, so I'm part of the legacy.

Funny that I only really took it seriously about 2 months ago and now, after performing all of three times I happened to perform at the biggest events of the calendar year with minimal distraction from my studies, so it's a win for everybody.

Decided with the turning of this page of my life I'd trade in my last raggity Ford, and update to Chevy's all around. Her name is Sarah.. I mean It's an errr.. 2016 Silverado ;p The second picture is of my Vaporeon, Kingsleigh.

12108081_10206278840551712_8224910508312940911_10206410130153870_20952964197745110153881_10206222331339017_2345940665225

Some troll's been posting random gore everywhere. They even got my profile page which doesn't make much sense. Maybe they saw me online? I don't know.

I prefer the trolls who post random Al Gore everywhere.

Here's a dick pic bb.  :wub:  :wub: 

[hide]9ifeiCv.jpg[/hide]

• Like 1

j0xPu5R.png

I need to re-up my alcohol tolerance.  I just had 1 beer (albeit a 9.5% one) with my dinner and I am mildly tipsy.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I had 3 mad elfs (11%) after 2 chocolate love child's (cocktail of cherry vodka (30%) mixed with a love stout (~8%)) on Friday night and I remember paying my check and then nothing until I woke up nakes Saturday morning in my girlfriends bed. My tolerance ain't what it used to be either haha

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I need to re-up my alcohol tolerance.  I just had 1 beer (albeit a 9.5% one) with my dinner and I am mildly tipsy.

Or you could enjoy how much less money you have to spend to get drunk at your current level.

• Like 2

^ agreed. I rarely get drunk now, and as a result a 16oz pbr gets me feeling pretty tipsy. It's great.

Tapering down on the partying and getting drunk is pretty refreshing. Drinking a lot just [bleep]s with my sleep too much, is expensive, and makes me drained and unproductive the next day. Every once in a while is still fun tho

• Like 2

Holy shit, we are turning into adults!

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I just need to start sharing beers I guess so I can have multiple types of beer without having to actually drink multiple beers.  I very rarely drink with the intention of getting drunk these days, I just really enjoy beer.

If I was this much of a lightweight back in college that would have been great though.  Pounding beers just to maintain a buzz was rough and entirely unhealthy.  Probably should have just gone for liquor.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

meanwhile last night was my fourth night this week going out to bars lmfao. going to be slowing down this week for sure because I have to finish up all of my final assignments but I mean I only have another week and a half of being in college so [bleep] it

I spent the morning and afternoon to create a write-up about the objective quality of equipment textures in the game-that-must-not-be-mentioned-in-my-OT.

It was interesting getting my homebrew GPU dumping/debugging tool working again and modifying the dump viewer to annotate areas that use the minifying/magnifying functions. So thus I served a greater purpose, for posterity*.

(*: I rather like certain phrases in Bloodborne. No mercy for the elderly.)

ozXHe7P.png

4 drinks is the lowest limit for me to get a buzz. Under that I don't even consider drinking.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Most shots are what like 2oz? Unless you were taking shots of beer, 20 in 30 minutes is lethal for small folk (provided it was shots of ever clear). Guess you're not small folk. Granted, I've also seen people chug bottles of Jack in under 2 minutes. Pretty sure they got hospitalized, but tomato tomato.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

In college a stocky guy that prob weighed about 200-225 lbs did 21 shots in about 2 hours on his 21st birthday. Some were girly mixed shots and some were normal shots. He pretty much just blacked out and vomited everywhere after finishing his 21st and stayed in bed all day the next day

77yLQy8.png

Lol you guys are turning into adults but as usual I'm still a couple years behind. Absolutely destroyed myself Saturday night with 20 shots in 30 minutes, woke up in a bath tub with no memory of the evening. Spent all of Sunday puking and lying in bed. Probably going to take a break from drinking for a little while.

i actually have a pretty hard time believing that you took 20 shots in 30 minutes. that is ridiculous. and really dangerous.

How many more pages of discussion about the wonders of alcohol can we have? It's been so wonderful hearing about the admiral choice of various levels of drunkenness!

I do wish I could only be so wise to reject responsibility and take soberness for granted! And who needs a functioning liver or pancreas or esophagus anyway? Cleaning up vomit is sure a blast, too! Woo!

Also I made pizza. Exchanged one cup of bread flour for one cup whole wheat flour and it went fine. Not better, but not worse--just different. Two 16in pizzas for about $10... So tasty and so cheap. Normally make three medium pizzas (12in or so) with thinner crusts, but I badly misjudged the ball when I cut it. Between my brother and me, we have half a pizza a day. Mmmm, pizza.

ozXHe7P.png

How many more pages of discussion about the wonders of alcohol can we have? It's been so wonderful hearing about the admiral choice of various levels of drunkenness!

I do wish I could only be so wise to reject responsibility and take soberness for granted! And who needs a functioning liver or pancreas or esophagus anyway? Cleaning up vomit is sure a blast, too! Woo!

Also I made pizza. Exchanged one cup of bread flour for one cup whole wheat flour and it went fine. Not better, but not worse--just different. Two 16in pizzas for about $10... So tasty and so cheap. Normally make three medium pizzas (12in or so) with thinner crusts, but I badly misjudged the ball when I cut it. Between my brother and me, we have half a pizza a day. Mmmm, pizza.

You sound like you need a drink

• Like 5

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

You sound like you need a drink

The lot of you sound like you need rehab.

As someone who periodically becomes completely detached from objective reality, and am otherwise unsure if my experiences are true or not, the pervasiveness of irresponsible drinking makes it seem like most take soberness for granted. I value being lucid more than most, or so I'd guess.

ozXHe7P.png