Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today...

Real Life

56880 replies to this topic

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,846 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
So modeling is actually next term.

Anyway, I've almost finished my first term 4 weeks EARLY. However I've gotten stuck on the very last assignment, last part of it where I need to make a working menu that clicks, and launches the demo game. Only problem is I followed the damn guide 100% but it isn't working for me :<

Popoto.~<3

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,497 posts
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic
Today, Spotify came to Estonia! Tbh, I had it 2 years ago on Swedish account and with the Swedish prepaid cards, but still. Here in Estonia it is cheaper.
Posted Image

Ginger_Warrior
[ Display Name History ]

Ginger_Warrior

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,044 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN '07:CN G Warrior
Well, if we're going to play a penis waving contest, it's free here.

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,497 posts
I meant, it is free aswell, but the paid Premium version is cheaper here than it is in Sweden.
Posted Image

champion
[ Display Name History ]

champion

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,176 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
Hey guys, did you know Saq lives in Estonia?

TTanT
[ Display Name History ]

TTanT

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,041 posts
One day Prets will be exposed as actually being a Brit who has been lying for attention.

I'm on to you, spy.
  • Alg likes this

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

Tifers say the darndest things

Riku3220
[ Display Name History ]

Riku3220

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,800 posts

Esto...nia? Sounds fake.
Posted Image

Furah
[ Display Name History ]

Furah

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,081 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Emp Midget
  • Clan:Reddit

I meant, it is free aswell, but the paid Premium version is cheaper here than it is in Sweden.

How much? I've got Grooveshark on $30/year.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Skull
[ Display Name History ]

Skull

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,790 posts
Looking into buying a pair of climbing shoes. I found a pair that's usually $125 for $50, so I'm very very tempted to buy them. Or rather, they are $49.98, which only matters because there is only free shipping on orders of $50 or more. I'll just pick up a bag of chalk with it or something, you can never have too much chalk. Plus it's only like $4, and I can get free 2-day shipping instead of paying $6 for economy, or $15 for the 2-day.

Related, does anyone else rock climb/boulder? I've been going pretty religiously to the wall at the gym for about 2 months now, although I'm still not a pro. I don't know what the usual level of progression is, but I've finished all but one of the V1's at the gym (and I'm calling bullshit on that one actually being a V1. It's a V1+ for sure, probably even a V2-) and I've done 3 or 4 V2's with a few more I'm close on. I'm on average going 3-4 days a week and spending about 2 hours there, probably about half that actually on the wall.

Edit: Also I have a paper due tomorrow, as well as two other assignments, so I'm spending as long as I can on looking at shoes. I found some good deals on shoes for one of my friends, since he is lucky enough to have small feet meaning he can take advantage of closeouts, where as I wear 11's, so my feet are much to big to get good deals on small leftover shoes for cheap, but a little bit too small to take advantage of the large sizes.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,497 posts
6.50€ per month. But we don't have Grooveshark and other such things in Estonia and electronic stuff in general is a lot more expensive here than it is in USA, so I am happy. But for that 6.50 I can also listen offline and on my phones and tablets.
Posted Image

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,165 posts

WHAT? This is news to me. I always pegged him as an Eastern European :P

Looking into buying a pair of climbing shoes. I found a pair that's usually $125 for $50, so I'm very very tempted to buy them. Or rather, they are $49.98, which only matters because there is only free shipping on orders of $50 or more. I'll just pick up a bag of chalk with it or something, you can never have too much chalk. Plus it's only like $4, and I can get free 2-day shipping instead of paying $6 for economy, or $15 for the 2-day.

Related, does anyone else rock climb/boulder? I've been going pretty religiously to the wall at the gym for about 2 months now, although I'm still not a pro. I don't know what the usual level of progression is, but I've finished all but one of the V1's at the gym (and I'm calling bullshit on that one actually being a V1. It's a V1+ for sure, probably even a V2-) and I've done 3 or 4 V2's with a few more I'm close on. I'm on average going 3-4 days a week and spending about 2 hours there, probably about half that actually on the wall.

Edit: Also I have a paper due tomorrow, as well as two other assignments, so I'm spending as long as I can on looking at shoes. I found some good deals on shoes for one of my friends, since he is lucky enough to have small feet meaning he can take advantage of closeouts, where as I wear 11's, so my feet are much to big to get good deals on small leftover shoes for cheap, but a little bit too small to take advantage of the large sizes.

I casually rock wall climbed for a bit back in the day, usually on the V1+ and V2-. I can't say I was super good at it, but it was real invigorating. I wish I had time to get back into it, but alas it's out of my hands. I am going hardcore hiking later next month though, so I'll atleast get a brief feel for sprawling vertical again.
Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,497 posts
Try size 13,5. Nothing is available in regular shoe stores, since everything ends at 12 or 12,5. Only from sports stores I can get shoes. I actually have boots sized 14,5 that fit me quite well and which I got from the large size leftover sales.
Posted Image

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,010 posts

~~

Two and a half weeks left of school, but I'm done with lectures in one class already, and it doesn't have a final so once I hand in the final assignment, I'll be done with the class. Best feeling ever, having that unexpectedly come up at the end of class today. Also handed in a 9 page term paper that I wrote yesterday, so my other Tu/Th class is pretty much done too.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Randox
[ Display Name History ]

Randox

The Consultant

• Administrators
  • 6,603 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Randox
  • Clan:All Friendly
I've discovered the GTA4 modding community (after owning the game for long enough). In particular, I found the LCPD:FR mod which allows you play as the police, go on patrol and arrest people and what not. Then the wider police modding communities, which has some awesome mods that massively expand on the idea. I've only just started dabbling, but I did find a youtube group that does this in multilayer, as a full out roleplay (though the newer videos are a bit more relaxed). It's kind of neat watching people actually patrol Liberty City, and some of the earlier videos are almost eerie how much they stick to the RP (it's like watching an actual police show with a magic 3rd person camera).

Once I have some more free time, and finish my playthroughs of the game, I want to take some time and actually get a few of the really good mods (so that I can do more patrol and less scripted events), and get some nice models, and have some fun with this.

b6brc9.jpg

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,165 posts

Posted Image

Today I made my buddy fall for a girl that's not his girlfriend, met a new girl I'm talking to and convinced my ex that meeting her fiance is the worst idea anyone has ever dreamed up.

Eventful.

The GTA4 mod looks interesting, though I couldn't find any particularly appealing youtube videos on it.

Just made plans to see Anamanaguchi in May. Love me some chiptunes.
Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Skull
[ Display Name History ]

Skull

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,790 posts
I saw them live once. Totally forgot about that. I honestly can't say I remember their performance at all.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,846 posts
So gay marrage is now legal in New Zealand.

Only downer for Australians: NZ can come to Australia with just a passport, no need for any visa buggling around.

For an Australian to go to NZ... we do need a Visa. (unless ofc it's changed in the past 2 years or I've heard wrong the entire time)

Either way, looks like NZ is going 1 step ahead of the medieval world Earth still is.

Popoto.~<3

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,497 posts
I like how you guys have only now brought up my nationality about which I've been talking for ages...

In other news, still home, 'cause sickness. Playing some good old Mass Effect 2.
Posted Image

nine naked men
[ Display Name History ]

nine naked men

Chief Beef

• Members
  • 5,556 posts
WHATS JOKE PRECIOUS?
FBqTDdL.jpg
sleep like dead men
wake up like dead men

Distracted
[ Display Name History ]

Distracted

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,880 posts
  • RSN:A Real Fool
Finally another rehearsal with my band today, it's been close to two months now due to different circumstances. We'll also start working on our own songs for the first time today, looking forward to that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Real Life

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Goonstalf in Goonstalf's Blog, on 16 July 2018 - 05:12 AM

Source: Today...

Read Full Entry →

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users