Today...

Leoo

Sometimes I forget that there's a whole Internet outside the boundaries of English servers

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Sometimes I forget that there's a whole Internet outside the boundaries of English servers

I remember the old /b/ go to 2chan and bring something back threads. Image boards make even less sense when you can't read a word of what they're saying.

yeah I'm not normally one to delete those but this one was really stupid and included language I wasn't too proud of and accidentally evaded the censor due to had bad my spelling was

anyways last night was pretty fun, it was the senior bar crawl for the student org I'm in. Ended up getting a 64oz long island and then we all went to a dance bar for the rest of the night. Pretty good time haha.

In response to everyone asking how I've been -- I've been really good! Just working, hanging out, living in my own house. Life's been swell. Still together with my girlfriend! I also met Blake Anderson from Workaholics last night. He said I smelled good.

FbRc7zX.jpg?2

If any of you want to follow my Instagram to keep up with the lame shit I do, have at it!

• Like 1

I met Horatio a few months ago. Why so anti social? :p

BBQ ribs and beers at my best friend's place while the kids run about on the lawn. Spring's officially here. :)

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Well I mean I've never met any friends from tif from the UK even though I've lived in the same city as a couple for years but I guess with my Canada trip I have a new sense of adventure

These friends I'm meeting have been friends of mine for a minimum of six years actually, so it's not any old person so it's been little to no awkwardness at all.

I don't feel like I don't know them which is weird. It did play a part in me choosing this part of the world to study in. But obviously I made my own experience and fully engaged in all social activities I wanted to take part in. Meeting rs people has just been a nice aside.

Long days trying to get professional certs. 6 skill tests and another course and I'll be a certified firefighter.

awesome! are you going for volunteer or paid?

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Long days trying to get professional certs. 6 skill tests and another course and I'll be a certified firefighter.

Currently doing all this with volunteer, long term goal is to get on as paid somewhere but right now I'm set to go get my paramedic next year for school.

Currently doing all this with volunteer, long term goal is to get on as paid somewhere but right now I'm set to go get my paramedic next year for school.

Even the volunteer positions pay something don't they? at least they do in ontario, not sure about where you are...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Even the volunteer positions pay something don't they? at least they do in ontario, not sure about where you are...
No pay where I am, for now at least. Next year while in school I'm going to be trying to volunteer with a department that does, if for nothing else than continuation.

Good for you Bonez. My dad was a volunteer firefighter where I grew up, so I know it's a tough gig. Much respect. :thumbup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

What with all you euro users I would have thought I'd have heard of the British vote in July to break from the EU before tonight. Shame on you (me?)