Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today...

Real Life

57016 replies to this topic

I_am_Geed
[ Display Name History ]

I_am_Geed

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Feel
  • RSN2:Doc Roe3

So I guess I'm the only one that got lucky by just getting a warning after being caught doing 143Km/h in a 110Km/h zone? (For you americans that's 89 in a 68).

It could be worse, I am unfamiliar with how hard police crack down on speeding outside of the USA

Its hit or miss here in the USA. It depends on how good of a mood the police officer is in. The one who pulled me over had someone pee in his cheerios that morning I think. I was hardly going 70mph :?
Posted Image

Sbrideau
[ Display Name History ]

Sbrideau

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,387 posts
  • Location:Saint-Georges, Québec, Canada (very close to the Maine border)
  • RSN:Sbr

So I guess I'm the only one that got lucky by just getting a warning after being caught doing 143Km/h in a 110Km/h zone? (For you americans that's 89 in a 68).

It could be worse, I am unfamiliar with how hard police crack down on speeding outside of the USA

Its hit or miss here in the USA. It depends on how good of a mood the police officer is in. The one who pulled me over had someone pee in his cheerios that morning I think. I was hardly going 70mph :?

I think it's the same here. He probably just gave me a warning because he was either in a good mood or didn't want to do paperwork.

Range_This11
[ Display Name History ]

Range_This11

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,427 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
Well, we got 6" of snow today AGAIN. Predictions for this weekend are 70F. I can't wait to move out of this state.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,038 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Was having a good day, but then I decided to look through Facebook photos to try and find a new profile picture, and now I'm just missing my friends. I'm 100% ready to go home.

God, I don't even know if anyone is coming home this summer. *sigh* I wish it was still Senior year.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,214 posts

Was having a good day, but then I decided to look through Facebook photos to try and find a new profile picture, and now I'm just missing my friends. I'm 100% ready to go home.

God, I don't even know if anyone is coming home this summer. *sigh* I wish it was still Senior year.

You'll make new friends, it's cool. That doesn't mean your old friends are gone, but you'll make new ones to make everything ok.

And I still have to call my lawyer about my case. I got road sensored, I'm guessing you guys got eye-balled.
Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,515 posts
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic
School is over.
Well, regular high school, now we only have consultations for exams which start next week.
God damn I feel relieved.
And I have terrible self-esteem issues.
Posted Image

The_Gabe
[ Display Name History ]

The_Gabe

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,503 posts
  • RSN '07:The_Gabe555

Well, we got 6" of snow today AGAIN. Predictions for this weekend are 70F. I can't wait to move out of this state.

It's funny because I'm moving to that state.
Posted Image

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Range_This11
[ Display Name History ]

Range_This11

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,427 posts

WHY GOD WHY

What would ever compel you to move to this godforsaken place?

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,515 posts
Snow?

In other news, today went on a quiz against the members of the Parliament of Estonia. My team got beaten with the very last question by one point. But the quiz was won by the team from my old school, so still felt good.
Also, my Enslaved: Odyssey to the West finally arrived. Freaking postal workers hadn't figured out where to leave thenote, with the right post office closed and some newbies instead. But the game is awesome. Andy [bleep]ing Serkis.
Posted Image

Distracted
[ Display Name History ]

Distracted

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,880 posts
  • RSN:A Real Fool
I just heard the band I'm in might suddenly be participating in a battle of the bands kind of thing. Someone who saw us at our last show seemed to have been so impressed he talked with the organisers to see if we could participate. This comes out of nowhere, and since we haven't been able to rehearse for a while it's kind of scary. On the bright side, we've finally started working on songs of our own. Well, song, we only have one so far, but more are sure to come. I don't think we'd win if we participated: I think we're pretty good, but not great. We have pretty good chemistry but we still have a long way to go before we sound excellent: there are too many imperfections and little mistakes being made still. Anyway, next gig should be our senior show, which was one of the main reasons we motivated ourselves to get together at the start of this school year in the first place. We still need to do an audition for that, but I feel pretty confident about that; I've seen worse things pass that audition in previous senior shows. And that's basically my update on the band I guess.

Otherwise not much going on in my life.

Sbrideau
[ Display Name History ]

Sbrideau

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,387 posts
  • Location:Saint-Georges, Québec, Canada (very close to the Maine border)
  • RSN:Sbr
Today my ISP's speeds went up. Same plans, higher speeds. Now instead of having 50/30 (mb/s) I have 80/50. No price hikes on the plan! For some reason the upload speed always takes about a week to go up (well that's what it did when I upgraded my fiber plan to 50/30).
Posted Image

The_Gabe
[ Display Name History ]

The_Gabe

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,503 posts
  • RSN '07:The_Gabe555

WHY GOD WHY

Going to UM
Posted Image

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,214 posts
Lawyer can't help me, my mom is pushing me to plead guilty and I got another warning here on TIF.

I'm super good at screwing up apparently.
Posted Image

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,515 posts
I can't imagine people having warnings on TIF...

Anyways, tonight I cried. For a video game. For the first time in my life.
I have only ever cried for like 5-6 times for movies. So this is something special.
And this game will probably never have a sequel, since it didn't sell. Even though critics loved it. I love it. The story, the voice acting, the motion and emotion capture, the visuals, Andy Serkis...

I did a research paper about storytelling on video games. I should have played this game before writing it..l
Posted Image

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,214 posts
What game was it?

and yes I realize TIF warnings aren't uncommon, but I've just felt like the biggest [bleep] up lately.
Posted Image

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,846 posts

Today my ISP's speeds went up. Same plans, higher speeds. Now instead of having 50/30 (mb/s) I have 80/50. No price hikes on the plan! For some reason the upload speed always takes about a week to go up (well that's what it did when I upgraded my fiber plan to 50/30).
Posted Image

I hate you ;___;

Posted Image
I can tell you I only get 1/2 of that speed at max. I swear Telstra purposely throttles people based on location.

Popoto.~<3

AirFramer
[ Display Name History ]

AirFramer

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 3 posts
Today... I shot my rifle at the range all day..

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,214 posts
@AirFramer: Welcome to TIF OT?

Your join date hasn't even happened yet where I live. This is confusing haha
Posted Image

Giordano
[ Display Name History ]

Giordano

Troll General

• Members
  • 11,438 posts
  • RSN:Pasta Cheif
  • Clan:Chef Films

@AirFramer: Welcome to TIF OT?

Your join date hasn't even happened yet where I live. This is confusing haha

I KNEW IT

TIME TRAVEL IS POSSIBLE!!!!
"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."
Posted Image

Range_This11
[ Display Name History ]

Range_This11

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,427 posts

WHY GOD WHY

Going to UM

U OF M or just "The U." Just a heads up for you.

I have tons of friends that live in MPLS and I go there on the weekends to party. It's a lot of fun but there are some parts of Murderapolis you will not want to go to :wink:

Edit: The cultural scene is excellent too if you don't mind a lot of hipsters. Lots of theatres. Also, bring a bike. It's the most bike-friendly city in the U.S.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Real Life

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Goonstalf in Goonstalf's Blog, on 16 July 2018 - 05:12 AM

Source: Today...

Read Full Entry →

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users